Did you watch every episode of Endless Eight? Along with Sup Forums while it was airing?

Did you watch every episode of Endless Eight? Along with Sup Forums while it was airing?

I was busy fapping to low res images on reddit.

No
But after seeing just how similar two episodes were in the same day, I couldn't help but feel sorry for those anons who had to endure it week after week for two months.
You were the vanguard, everybody to come after you approached according to what you experienced and suffered. Your sacrifice was not in vain. You are the giants upon whose shoulders we rest.

yes and i enjoyed it

Why would I watch filler?
I just watched the first two and the last one. Congratulations for KyoAni being dumbfounded enough, probably by greed, to think this was a good idea.
They fucked Nichijou over by being greedy too.

>Did you watch every episode of Endless Eight?
yes, it's clearlya pleb filter, anyone who didn't shoul leave this board
>Along with Sup Forums while it was airing?
I am no oldfag, sir i wish i was

Didn't see it when aired
Wasn't even aware it's a thing till dvd release, got it and sat through the whole thing in setting

GG my weekend

Yes
No

Yes
Kyon-kun, denwa.
DENWA
DENWA
ANSWER THE FUCKING DENWA

Actually enjoyed it more than most anime today

I didn't watch it with Sup Forums, but I did watch it when it was airing, and I've rewatched it almost every year since.

Hey thanks man but we seriously just made 400 reply threads of repeating posts in a vain effort to meme, so I don't think we're that impressive.

Just bored.

I shitposted in the threads but I wasn't watching it and I haven't yet

No and no.

I read the novels first and watched the anime in chronological order. And since the novels did not repeat he E8 story, I did not do it either.

Yes, and I hated it.

Yes, and yes.
I still have the downloads so I can watch it again, and even the amalgamated video where some guy runs all 8 episodes at the same time. Badly timed, but all at the same time.

Why is Haruhi the only anime I can rewatch, even in spite of endless 8.

No. No.

I hated Haruhi Suzumiya's character design and attitude. But for some reason I began to worship her after Disappearance.

I've rewatched it.

tricked people into watching it keeping on telling them the next episode was the last

Yeah. In the middle episodes, I lost focus a bit, so I was drawing at the same time, but paid full attention to the 3 first and the two last.

You can see if people are worth talking to, depending on wether or not they skip the endless eight.

I watched them all for Yuki's sake.

;_; Poor girl, having to experience it time and time again, unable to say anything.

I didn't watch the show while it was airing, but I did watch every episode of Endless Eight. I felt obligated to suffer through it with the characters.

What a fucking waste of resources and time. Not my time, of course, because my time is worthless, but their time in making it.

EIGHT
FUCKING
WEEKS

I did, one of my post appears in the screencap we made when we reached the final loop.

Also I was the op of most livewatch-threads, and practically started the meme of repeating endless 8 threads, we used to copypaste everything in those threads, it was stupid but fun.

I was busy fapping to low res images on reddit.

No
But after seeing just how similar two episodes were in the same day, I couldn't help but feel sorry for those anons who had to endure it week after week for two months.
You were the vanguard, everybody to come after you approached according to what you experienced and suffered. Your sacrifice was not in vain. You are the giants upon whose shoulders we rest.

yes and i enjoyed it

Why would I watch filler?
I just watched the first two and the last one. Congratulations for KyoAni being dumbfounded enough, probably by greed, to think this was a good idea.
They fucked Phantom World over by being greedy too.

>Did you watch every episode of Endless Eight?
yes, it's clearly a pleb filter, anyone who didn't should leave this board
>Along with Sup Forums while it was airing?
I am no oldfag, sir I wish I was

Didn't see it when aired
Wasn't even aware it's a thing till bluray release, got it and sat through the whole thing in setting

GG my weekend

Yes
No

Yes
Kyon-kun, denwa.
DENWA
DENWA
ANSWER THE FUCKING DENWA

- no
- kinda

I checked Sup Forums for the reactions and skipped eps until the repeats were done. Why suffer when other anons can do it for me.

Yes, and we made it out of the endless cycle together.

It was amazing.

I was here with Sup Forums when the series aired. I watched the whole series as it aired until endless eight. I couldn't finish it. I think I made it 4 or 5 eps? I haven't went back since. I've never even seen that movie. You know the one. I just lost all interest. I'm sorry.

Really disappointed I didn't get to follow the no doubt chaos that happened here, considering this series is one of my all time favorites.

I didn't watch it with Sup Forums, but I did watch it when it was airing, and I've rewatched it almost every year since.

I watched them all for Yuki's sake.

;_; Poor girl, having to experience it time and time again, unable to say anything.

Not with Sup Forums, but shortly after. I actually enjoy the Endless Eight, and I've seen it through every time I've rewatched the series.

Why is Haruhi the only anime I can rewatch, even in spite of endless 8.

No
But after seeing just how similar three episodes were in the same day, I couldn't help but feel sorry for those anons who had to endure it week after week for two months.

yfw

Yeah. In the middle episodes, I lost focus a bit, so I was drawing at the same time, but paid full attention to the 3 first and the two last.

You can see if people are worth talking to, depending on whether or not they skip the endless eight.

No. No.

I hated Haruhi Suzumiya's character design and attitude. But for some reason I began to worship her after Disappearance.

This thread

Fuck no, I dropped the show after the third ep of that shit

>liking moeshit
>THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA s1
6/10
>THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA s2
3/10
>THE DISAPPEARANCE OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA
7/10

Didn't see it when aired
Wasn't even aware it's a thing till betamax release, got it and sat through the whole thing in setting

GG my weekend

Yes
Kyon-kun, denwa.
DENWA
DENWA
ANSWER THE FUCKING DENWA[/spoiler

Was endless eight worst than the last 3 episodes of Evangelion

Yes, no. Everybody should do it the first time. If you haven't watched every episode you haven't experienced Haruhi.

Yes and yes. And I sat myself down and paid attention to all the details each episode. I struggled week after week experiencing the same bordom Yuki had to endure 15000+ times. This made the release so much sweeter on ep 8 when it finally ended.

Endless 8 is not entertainment. It's an experience.

>Did you watch every episode of Endless Eight
Yes.
>Along with Sup Forums while it was airing
I wish I did.

it was glorious

user was positive they wouldn't do 8

Yes and yes.

It was fun as HELL and one of the reasons I'm still glued to this place.

I was here when it was airing but I stopped following about halfway through and picked it back up at the last ep since it was widely predicted that would be the end.

KyoAni's shittery still has yet to be surpassed in this medium since then, and I don't see a likely opportunity for anyone to roughly remake the same episode 8 times in the future.

The fuck happened in this thread? You should know that spamming is against the rules.

>hehe based trigger saving anime xD

Yes and yes.

Some anons were even delusional about it.

Fuck KyoAnus!

>he doesn't get it

The fuck happened in this thread? You should know that spamming is against the rules.