Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It's Friday I'm in love

no seriously her hair is like fuzzy felt strips or something

FemKira makes me hard

Cigarettes, ice cream
Figurines
Of the Virgin Mary

Araki should have had Kira kill Josuke's mom. That would have left a much deeper impact on both the characters and the viewer than having him kill a random newly introduced character. It would have also made it more viable to keep Joseph relevant without it seeming forced.

Cuties aren't allowed to die

It's the first law of fiction

Part 4 made a rule of not killing the best girls.

The soundtrack for part 4 is great, but it's missing literally the ONE track I was looking forward to the most, the slower and faster version of the main theme, used when people insult Josuke's hair and sometimes in fights.
It's so awesome. I want it already. I don't understand how they have shit like Morioh-Cho Radio (I like it but seriously) over an actual track used frequently during the series.

But Reimi was killed. Before the story even began

>Reimi
>FF
>Jolyne
>Yasuho when JJL ends

>tfw no girl will ever love you like yukako loves koichi
>tfw no girl will ever love you

Part 4 soundtrack where

So was Bruno seeing himself in the church just Araki not having a clear defined grasp on King Crimson's powers yet?

>you will never give Koichi the Crazy D

Those are all violations of the law that must be prosecuted

Epitaph showed him his own future

They can't just dump all of course 1's soundtracks onto volume 1, then the next volumes will have a lot less songs.
Pastebin

How cool would it be if In a Silent Way got an SAS

no loss for me then

Other than Koichi and Okuyasu themes I've been really let down with the OST, part 3 OST was much better and I wasn't exactly a big fan of that either.

Gappy makes me happy

In my next like I hope to be a cute lonely housewife with an even cuter shy husband like Kosaku Kira!

This thread is more gay than usual and far less entertaining.

Considering it's already a JoJo thread that's pretty much a physical manifestation of evil.

Not to hijack the question but what I always wanted to know was how the fuck Nero's scissors cut his own leg off.

Doppio was all confused as shit but starting to figure it out and then all of a sudden the scissors were coming back and Nero's foot was gone.

Somehow I doubt we'll get that extra BD OST since we haven't even got Volume 1 BDs subbed or let alone raw online anywhere yet despite being out for a while. Unless someone based imported them, but I don't know if a single person is willing.

one particular track that feels needed is the tension rising bass from the Bug-eaten sniping buildup

Will Gappy make me happy?

Raws are on ADC, they'll get subbed eventually. Who knows if Some-Stuffs is planning on releasing them as they come or in a big batch at the end.

For newcomers to JoJo:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure has been running for about 30 years, which may seem long to some people but there is a way to easily get into the series. The series is separated into eight parts, with the eighth still ongoing.

The original chronology of the parts is as follows:
{7} > 1 > 2 > 3 > ( 4 > 5 ) > 6 > {8}

The core gist of the original story line is 1 > 2 > 3 > 6 called the Dio arc. They are the most essential parts, although they can be read out of order as 3 > 6 > 1 > 2, with 3 > 6 being the main action of the arc and 1 > 2 being a backstory.

The parts inside of the parentheses (4 > 5) are the non-canon filler parts called the Arrow arc, which is a continuation of the story branching off from 3 but doesn't really have much connection to the overall plot so they can be skipped.

The parts inside of the brackets {7} and {8} are parts that retcon previous entries of the story. 7 is a prequel to the entire series but retcons the entirety of parts 1 through 6 and makes it inconsistent with the original chronology. 8 also follows suit. Because of how inconsistent it is with the timeline, it is considered an optional reading after reading the Dio arc.

The anime is currently at Part 4 but I recommend you watch the anime in conjunction with the manga in the order given.:
3 > 6 > 1 > 2 or 1 > 2 > 3 > 6 with 7 > 8 being an optional further reading and 4 > 5 being an even further optional reading if you're interested.

What's ADC? Can't find these raws. I wouldn't mind slapping the Some-Stuffs subs onto them and touching them up a little.

>not reading in order
>7 is a prequel
>non-canon filler

asiandvdclub, private tracker. Some-Stuffs will do it eventually, not really worth the effort desu.

Fair enough, can't even sign up now anyway.

Day one buy!
>those chinese sweatshop kid's faces when they have to mold all those details

>no body will ever love you
It's even worse being a khv when you're bisexual. Then you KNOW you're just fucked.

Holy shit this post is cancer incarnate

Can someone put this into the Pastebin?

This is how we murder this fanbase for good. This is our sweet release.

Whole a' whole lotta love
NYOOOOOOOOOM

Just finished Part 6.

It wasn't as bad as I expected, but far from good.

What went wrong?

I finished it, my lifes work.

Probably your upbringing, but it could go as far back to a blow your dad took to the nuts.

What would you do to reimi?

I just finished VI a few days ago as well. I can't really place a direct problem with Stone Ocean, it just kind of feels like the obstacles are getting in the way of the progression of the story, whereas all the other arcs have obstacles that serve to advance the story. I don't know if that makes sense, but shit like Yo-Yo Ma and Bohemian Rhapsody could've definitely been omitted.

I'm about 2/3 of the way through with Part VII, you'll be happy to hear that it's one of the best in the franchise

holy shit btfo

I'MMMM AN
ORDINARYYY GUY

I'M
AN
OR
DI
NAR
Y
GUY
>
I'M AN
ORDINARYYY GUY

>cubs uniform

Emporio was doomed to suffer from the very start

>What went wrong?
Same thing that goes wrong with all manga that tries to keep the same story going and continue to top itself for an unreasonable amount of time. Araki ran out of interesting ideas and it got stale.

Luckily he had the foresight and talent to reboot it though, something most mangaka would never be able successfully do.

>when you gotta wait til tommorow for the episode 18

>stop making sense version
>ever worse than the album version
pleb

A lot of the stands were more concepts than actual well rounded ideas.

Look at fucking Jailhouse Rock, where Jolyne should only remember three things at a time, but then proceeds to forget things and get bothered by things that are not important(such as where she is).

The whole idea that shooting more than three bullets would throw her off, as if someone would count the amount of bullets fired at you OR treat each bullet as it's own "memory", it's fucking stupid.

Don't even get me started on fucking Weather Report.

>not counting the amount of bullets the chamber has.

It's like you want to die.

No, do explain Weather Report. I've never understood what's wrong with it.

My nigga

Not him but the sudden frog storm was so weird.

I don't know how much of it is the new translation and how much I just forgot. I've always loved Part 5 but man rereading it and it's hitting hard again. Some really good moments.

Alright so I love every part of JoJo so don't read this as me shitting on Part 6, but here's some reasons I've come up with both solo and with insight from people in this thread (I love all you guys no joke):

1. Stone Ocean is a poorly planned mess. Araki can be both bizarre and organized, but he only focused on the former here. The structure of Stone Ocean is fucked. The consistency is worst of show.

2. The team synergy sucks. Most people are only around to talk to Jolyne. Only Annasui and WR hang out, and they're hardly friends.

3. Araki was sad. No really, he went through some depression in Part 5 and it clearly affected 6.

4. Here's an abstract one: Part 6 was part of his artistic growing pains. Watching Araki evolve is one of the best parts of JoJo. Each part feels like a distinct step forward (early and late Part 4 are an example of it done well). Part 6 is mostly stagnation of the older style before the glorious SBR revolution. All the character designs are ugly or worn out aside from the main squad and Pucci.

5. Stands almost ran their course. Stands as a concept are born anew in SBR and JJL, but shit. In Stone Ocean, Araki seems like he was running out of ideas and used a dartboard full of adjectives.

That's what I've got. Jolyne is great, Pucci is great, the end is great in its own way. But damn, there were problems.

The thing with the snails? I'm actually a fan of the final beatdown and Weather's backstory, I just wished the universe reset made more sense. Makes it feel like all the adventures up to that point didn't really amount to anything.

I hate Fugo so much

When the fuck was this

I like to have my own headcanon that in the new universe the cubs won for once and it made emporio feel a little better n stuff

this is far too much shit

Anyone got the Pixiv link for Trap Jotaro x Holly

They did though, the only thing that changed was Part 6 since Pucci died so he was replaced as well. So he probably never became DIO's friend so none of Part 6 happened since Pucci wasn't there. Everything else happened pretty much the same but in this universe they get a chance to live normal lives.

Right after the betray the boss.

Abbacchio chooses to come with them because society has turned its back on him and the only time he feels at ease is by Bruno's side.

Mista comes next because they'll be rich if they kill the boss.

Narancia has a breakdown and tells Bruno to give him the answer but Bruno says no orders, they have to decide for themselves. And then they push off in the boat. But Narancia looks at Trish's bleeding arm that Diavolo tore off and realizes she's just like him. She was abandoned by friends and family and has nobody. So he jumps in the water and swims after the rest of the crew.

Same here
I'll never read PHF because of him
It sucks that there's so much art with him
It's on the front page of sadpanda when you search Jojo's Bizarre Adventure you mentally handicapped fuckwit

The bullets would hit you before the sound, making it counting them pointless(muda)

The sun sending subliminal messages to every living thing turning them into snails?

This makes no fucking sense, even for Jojo.

Part 6 made me appreciate Part 5 more, even if the pacing was a bit wonky from time to time.

why do shotaro and holly have hooves instead of feet

>not having a stand to block bullets.

PHF makes his character better you weiner.

PHF is actually good and makes Fugo a good character. It's also like 60 pages long.

N O N C A N O N
O
N
C
A
N
O
N

The whole sun thing along with the rods, dragons dream, and mobius strip all feel like Araki just binged on Fringe and conspiracy theories and went "shit that's bizarre as fuck. Into the folder it goes"

Why do you need to know how many bullets she shot if you'll just block them? She didn't even shoot at different body parts.

I don't know user I'm not araki I'm only human.

>Kira's a serial killer
>kills the least ammount of people on-page out of any of the main villains.

Why anons? Bruno doesn't hold it against him why do you? You have to put it in perspective. He's been with the gang long enough to know that you can't cross the boss. Hell Narancia, Bruno and Abbacchio DIE. Fugo wasn't wrong.

It's not like Fugo didn't respect Bruno or was acting against him out of spite. But he didn't sign up for that. There would never be any respite. They'd constantly be looking over their backs until the boss killed them or they killed the boss. Never a moments rest.

>Araki seems like he was running out of ideas and used a dartboard full of adjectives
This. What the fuck was up with Planet Waves?

>They did though, the only thing that changed was Part 6 since Pucci died so he was replaced as well.
But the end makes it seem so completely different. Irene and Jolyne are completely different characters, her father wasn't absent for one. If Jotaro was closer to Irene then events in Part III would probably have unfolded differently (if at all) to give Jotaro a completely different outlook on life

And if he was with them then at least one or two more of them would have survived

The mobius strip and Planet Waves were fine.

As another Stone Ocean fan I'll add in a few other reasons why

1: Stone Ocean is much more plot and character driven than the previous parts. And all of this is mostly focused on Jolyne and Pucci, which is why they are the best characters. It's almost like a counterpart to Phantom Blood in that it focuses on two individual with opposing minds battling and it does a great job at handling both, and everything else is kinda lackluster and pushed aside.

2: It was Araki's first entry into a main story part in almost 10 years. Between then, he learned a lot from Part 4 and 5 but they drifted so far from the story, it must've been daunting to return to a part focusing on the main story that was left alone since then. As such, it posed a greater challenge for Araki as he himself didn't seem sure as to where the series was going. Would he keep the formula established in DiU and VA or would he go for longer, more character driven stories ? Stone Ocean kinda touches on this a bit. Several parts of it's writing are absolutely fantastic. But few people read JoJo for the writing. They want to see crazy people fighting with crazy abilities.

3: Jolyne is annoying at first. It's purposeful and part of her character development and she obviously gets better later but this initial impression sticks with people and makes them hate the character.

4: It goes on for way too long. If Maximum Security and a few other fights had been cut it could have been absolutely fantastic but these points really do bring down the story.

I'm pretty sure if Purple Haze had been present Diavolo would have been way more easily dealt with. King Crimson wouldn't be able to properly protect him from that.

Did they release Koichi's theme yet? I was looking forward to that, reminds me of Kakyoin a lot.

Holy shit can't unsee

I'm gonna be honest, I thought it was Survivor for half that fight. Survivor as a concept was pretty neat though, and the fights themselves were pretty interesting.

>Rage mode uncontrollable stand
>Power is to spread disease to everything in the vicinity

We'd probably have less of them survive desu

>that pic
The climax of DiU, everybody.

BITES ZA DUSTO

>Me reading the entire last half of DiU

>But few people read JoJo for the writing. They want to see crazy people fighting with crazy abilities.
Shitters, all of them.

Could Johnny beat kira?

No he's right. The ending of Part VI functionally erases everything that came before. The whole point is that the Joestar/DIO conflict never happened.

Which is what gets everyone so salty over Part VI. Araki basically said fuck it this world you've invested decades into is over. And not with a satisfying conclusion. But over in the sense that none of it happened. It was pointless. We could have let DIO or Cars win. Because that universe didn't matter anyway.

>not understanding gravity.

Speedreader everyone.