Rick and Morty is REDPILLED!!

watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=-6EmhFHNKYU

You guys talk shit about Rick and Morty but don't realize its creators are actually woke as fuck about (((Them))) and drops subtle red pills to its entire audience. Literally /ourshow/ !!!

Old news

sage

yeah, man. gotta get that sechen sauce. wubalubabdubba.
stay woke. i'm [something] rick!

This isn't redpilled this is a jews poking fun at jews.

>reddit cartoon makes reference to Sup Forums's favourite country
>rick and morty is ackshually redpilled guise

Im not going to comp you with a bump. Im deducting wages from you Taco Bell employee.

bump

>constant forced diversity
>"""nihilism"""

>"our show"
meme

It'd a subtle joke about an old fox host who shares the same name as Rick, Rick Sanchez.
You see its a way for them to make fun of him and the JQ and liken anyone who believes in it to a drunk washed up conspiracy loser.
Hardly redpilled.

To further elaborate Rick Sanchez would go on rants about israel and was eventually fired over concerns of anti semitism. This is just another way for the jews to kick him when he's down.

Justin we know it's you

why are there threads every day about this show

YES!!!
Rick and Morty is the best show ever, I hate Israel because of this, do you also have an IQ of 232?

A lot of lefties dislike Israel. They don't think it's anti-Semitic though because apparently being against Israel the state is different than hating the people in charge of a near 100 Jewish ethno state.

Season 3 episode 1 is pretty much Rick out jewing Jews and taking down the federal reserve, so I'd say there's some redpills hidden in the show to those smart enough to find them

>Butthurt Israeli
Well Sup Forums you really done it now, imagine the riots when (((they))) don't allow a fourth season

they consider israel a western supremacist nation. Even lots of leftist jews do. Actually supporting Israel is redpilled.

are you guys fucking serious?

except it's a fantasy world where that will never happen. keep living vicariously you dolt

Maybe they just do that to pander to you

>tfw I drool a lot when I sleep

Nah. For some reason liberals find it ok to dislike Jews as long as they are Israeli. They also have a deep dislike for Israeli's and the country, still not anti-semites though.

Season 3 episode 1 was written over a year before the rest of season 3. Reddit fanbase took over the series and demanded diversity quotas on the writing staff.

Now everything is just good idiot-safe shock value violence and pottytalk with "LOZ TACO SPORK SO RANDUMB GUIZE!" Followed by 30 seconds of something emotional to justify the prior 20 minutes of farts, murder, and drug abuse.

go back t reddit with this shit show for 12 years olds and autists. Nobody fucking cares

Except that it's the drunken ramblings of an otherwise intelligent individual, making it a blue-pill. It's played as conspiracy theory bullshit.

Delegitimizing a red-pilled position is NOT red-pilled, you kike.

>one pseudo red pill plot
>floods of nihilist postmodern subversion that has penetrated the millennial pop mentality
You are why propaganda is effective

Thanks Rabbi

Maybe the jews who make it are smart enough to know that if they drop a few alt right memes here and there to satisfy you they won't lose some of their audience

wubbalubbadubdub

>I get super emotional and irrational when im drunk
>(isreal joke from drunken rant plays)
>everyone is horrified, including (for some reason) the aliens who have zero idea what isreal or a jew even is
>even in space antisemitism aint cool bruh

This

I hope someone does a mass shootie at the next shezchuan sauce riot.

Good point.

Trying to make incorporate the Israel problem in to a Left/Right political landscape is about as intellectually capable as this board gets.

Absolute retards, almost all of you.

Dan Harmon is biggest beta cuck on the planet.
That drunken man child is blue pilled to the gills.

Rick & Morty is MLP. Steven Universe tier garbage.

>redpilled for being anti-Israel

You realize the Republicans are the ones who dickride Israel, right? Yes that includes The Don.

Quick R&M fans, post your IQ.

186 confirmed mensa member here.

Estimated to be above 140