Hey I just finished the first episode of this show and it's not too special why do you guys like it so much I mean mami...

Hey I just finished the first episode of this show and it's not too special why do you guys like it so much I mean mami is cute she might be my favorite so far but there's got to be more than that to make a good show.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kain1234567
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I mean mami is cute
> there's got to be more than that to make a good show

Well, I like where this is heading.

Here's an extra post for you, OP

Also, Homu did nothing wrong

Don't watch Rebellion.

mami dies in episode 3
witches are former magical girls
sayaka turns into a witch
homura is stuck in a time loop to save madoka
madoka turns into a god at the end to save all magical girls

there saved you 6 hours

Delete this.

Wait mami dies how? are you fucking with me?

Don't get it into your head. Just watch it.

But he said something about a time loop too what's up with that?

killed by a witch

homura's power is time travel--she has gone back in time over and over and watched madoka+friends die countless times, trying to save them from their fates

You are getting ahead of yourself.
Just Fucking Watch It.

>gone back in time over and over and watched madoka+friends die countless times
wow. What a RE:Zero ripoff.

Only newfags are stupid enough to make a thread for one of the most watched and spoiler heavy animes on Sup Forums.

Mami is killed by a witch and they all died before and are just in a time loop were homura trys to save them all? That sounds depressing.

I thought this was some magical girl anime.

Look.
This is getting way over your head.
Just watch it and don't spoil yourself.

I was just looking for a reason to keep watching but like I think it's ruined now.

Yeah, you are retarded.

At least madoka has a happy ending right.

Of course!

Oh that's good I might just see the rest of it to find out how madoka saves her friends

I bet at the end after she saves them all they hang out and drink some tea or some other friendship thing.

Wait are you lying to me?

I watched it a while ago and sort of agree. It isn't the best, but it's super close. The artstyle is indeed extremely unique and the story makes you think about many topics like psychology, your own life, your friend's lives, etc. It is definitely up there.

Also, fuck Kyoko. Dumb bitch. Ruining everything.

>fuck Kyoko
>facebook filename
Of course your taste is shit.

Welp I guess I can't bait anymore I already watched the whole show before making this thread I just wanted to see how you guys would respond man that spoiler guy was stone cold he had no mercy kek I feel bad for the real newfag coming here for the first time.

You got us, pal. We've been fooled yet again.

Yes to be fair one of you tried really hard to try and "save" me so not all of you are bad

I saw right through you from the start, but examples must be made. 2/10 troll desu

And you should have known some thing was up when I went out of my way to say mami was my favorite I wanted to see how far you guys would go to spoil such an important death and man that one guy went far he spoiled everything in the first couple of posts.

Hey

You ever think that Madoka is about a soldier's experiences in a war?

Kyubei is a recruiter who promises his 'soldiers' a fulfilled wish after pledging allegiance to him and becoming soldiers, while he really just wants a plentiful source of energy. The witches are the bad guys like ISIS or the Taliban or some shit, Madoka is a hesitant volunteer who is panicking about whether or not they should join, Sayaka is her best friend who just goes in head first and becomes a corrupt killer after experiencing horrors of war, Mami is the strong, badass mentor that dies too early, and Kyoko represents a power struggle within the ranks.

And Homura is just someone they threw in for some crazy time travel shit.

Heya

Don't do that

Do what friend This.

OR this

OR maybe this

Kyouko!

Kyouko you say?

Very funny.

>Kyoko
She's the best girl. Fuck off.

>thread up right after i finished watching it
neat
should I bother with anything outside of the main series?

>This post

very original

Do what you want.

The 3rd movie, I guess.

Christ if you got here any earlier you would have been spoiled to death sorry for making this thread I guess I didn't think there was people here who haven't watched it yet.

nah that was a bit of an exaggeration, finished it a couple days ago. still wanted to talk about it though
anyone entering a thread on a non-currently running series should expect spoilers anyways, it would be their own fault

Unfortunately for you Madoka threads have been taken over by the worst kind of mal newfag cancer. Don't expect much beyond a tripfag circlejerk

How about this.

OH ok thank God this is a series best seen blind anyway who's your favorite character Mine really was mami boy did I get a surprise in episode three.

What you say isn't new to Madoka threads.

Oh okay you got me this ship is too cute

Too bad sayaka dies horribly.

Rebellion is the best thing to ever come out of the Madoka franchise, so watch that.

It was nice.

Not sure how I managed to go so long without having anything spoiled. Just recently watched it too.

I never understood this. Didn't Kyubey specifically transfer their souls to the Soul Gem so that if something were to happen to their body, they could just recover it later?
What the fuck?
Shame too, because upon her death I was about 90% expecting that Madoka would make a wish to bring her back to life.
Shame, since I really wanted more Mami Screentime

>Tiro Finale!

Mami has her Soul Gem in her hairpin. That's why it got destroyed when she was eaten by Charlotte.

why didn't they put their soul gems more protective place like inside of their stomach?

Come back to us, when you finish episode 3.

Literally all the same person.

And this is the same person as well.

Spamming and replying to himself for the sake of trying to push the idea that there are "many people" who see nothing wrong him spamming crack shit and ruining threads.

That would have made sense but it wouldn't have been as cute. They do use them for some things that I think wouldn't work if it was in their stomachs though.

When they walk around the city looking for witches they have them in their hands. At one point Kyouko shoots a spear out of her soul gem. That would hurt if it were in her stomach. There are probably other reasons too.

Is that childhood Kyouko? She is cute.

Oh right, and these are the same person as well.
Almost every other day !Akemi makes a "durrrr i jus finish madoka" thread. Notice how no other series at all ever has this happen.

I think it's the "Baby's first Neon Genesis" effect.
2Deep4u kinda stuff

Though, I do admit, the whole thing where Magical Girls are just being harvested did throw me for a loop, overall I don't think Madoka is absolute top teir.
I've met a couple of people who think Madoka is the absolute best show ever and they are absolutely terrible to be around.

They're the kind of people to who think "oh look how craaaazy I am for liking Madoka Magica! Aren't I so Craaaaazy guys? I'm an absolute lunatic aren't I guys? Haha!"

The moment I opened this thread I knew I'd have a fucking field day

This post proves Sup Forums is not dead.

Yeah, no, !Akemi. Not even Eva gets as many "lololol i jus watch" threads as you make.

No, it actually proves Sup Forums is more dead than ever. Because it's funny of try hard retards like you trying really hard to fit in.

Who the fuck is !Akemi

Who you always try to pretend you're not.

>Chemically castrated myself

this has to be bait

We should just head off the Mami jokes before we get too ahead of ourselves, otherwise this thread is just headed for shitposting like every other Madoka thread.

I don't know how idiots fell for the bait. No girls in this show are good, let alone Mami.

>animes

Kyouko I say.

YuYuYu is better

>YuckyYuna
>not absolute shit

That sounds like a capital idea!

Spamming and replying to himself for the sake of trying to push the idea that there are "many people" who see nothing wrong him spamming crack shit and ruining threads.

Almost every other day !Akemi makes a "durrrr i jus finish madoka" thread. Notice how no other series at all ever has this happen.

Yeah, no, !Akemi. Not even Eva gets as many "lololol i jus watch" threads as you make.

No, it actually proves Sup Forums is more dead than ever. Because it's funny of try hard retards like you trying really hard to fit in.

Sure is funny how it's very often tripshits that only showed up after !Akemi starting using this board are the ones bumping threads from the bottom of the catalog.

>I just finished the first episode of this show
Go ahead.

You have a good head on your shoulders.

He did it on his head.

I gotcha.

I cannot make head or tail of what you say.

Let someone have his or her head.

What do you think of Kyoko sitting on an apple?

I'd imagine their stomaches wouldn't sit well with their soul gems inside.

>sit
>No reply
A shit or the shit!

It is all up to how you want to view it as. Rebellion will let you understand why.

(OP)

Sure is funny how it's very often tripshits that only showed up after !Akemi starting using this board are the ones bumping threads from the bottom of the catalog.

Oh look, and there he goes again. !Akemi bumping his shitposting thread from the bottom of the catalog.

Why do you have to do this every single day. Can't you just fucking kill yourself.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you. Why are you so attached to your shitpositng threads.

No one else in the world acts like you. No one else spams crack. No one else devotes their whole life to attacking people like you do.

Reading that gave me a headache.

Is there more?

Nothing about MadoKyo! However, there are the pics of other figures about MadoHomu and Minor Pairings!
twitter.com/kain1234567

Oops! It's me!

G'night, everyone!

Amazing.

the first like 3 episodes are really boring then it gets really good