youtu.be/epaRPHpza6s
youtu.be/5T9Yygju9IY
youtube.com/watch?v=0RhOZP5rA3k
youtube.com/watch?v=v3cZbQaqYN4
youtube.com/watch?v=FHLS9xyXneg&index=22&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BGM

>he listens to ANIME music

Seriously? I hope other anons don't do this.

>that character encoding
That's why I avoid the Korean releases.

>All that SAO music
Patrician. SAO OP's are objectively the best part of the series.

Why not? It's at least different from the recycled rhythm/theme from the west. For fuck's sake even the top 3 in the Billboard charts last week sound the same.

SE NO

>No Nico Touches the Walls

>No School Food Punishment

>School Food Punishment.
You just had to make me feel sad, huh?

GET ME POWAH

you know theres a plethora of other music out there thats not on the billboard charts right? i cant believe you use drake as an excuse to listen to shitty ass anime music, which by the way contrary to your belief, has the tendency to be just as generic and recycled as western pop music.

Anything and everything.

Usually Eva tracks and eurobeat.

Not the dude you replied to but I just want to point out that listening to anime music does not mean you don't listen to other music.

>I hope other anons don't do this.
too bad faggot, it's literally all i listen to

Comfy OSTs

Bartender OST for a rainy night
Natsume Yuujinchou OST when feeling melancholy
Mushishi OST for meditation
Turn A Gundam OST for morning coffee
Aria OST when feeling stressed out

>7061
H-Have you listened to all of them at least once?

I listen to nothing but anime music and there is nothing you can do about it.
youtu.be/epaRPHpza6s

Berserk 90's anime OST > all other anime OST's

Of course not. Quite a bit of it is just ambient noise. I just spam the fuck out of the next hotkey until I reach something decent.

All of it is in flac so I can convert them into opus or vorbis to my DAP while having that maximum placebo while at my PC.

>Berserk 90's anime OST > all other anime OST's

Oh user, you card.
youtu.be/5T9Yygju9IY

>You just had to make me feel sad, huh?

whats so sad about school food punishment? at least theyre not meth.

you bitch
bitch fucker

Nigga, they're gone! They'll never release new music again!

Season fucking 2 is coming and confirmed.

youtube.com/watch?v=0RhOZP5rA3k

i've only listened to school food is good food. they were active and that was their only album when i knew about them. oh well.

Luluco ED song

Right now pic related.

Rest of the time Touhou.

>listening to anime music
Those meme pop tunes get boring after the first 2 listens.

Denpa, doujin music, utaite, Love Live, some generic jpop and jrock artists that do anime OPs/EDs like Lisa, Claris, ZAQ, etc.
Can't get into OSTs though, there maybe 2-3 tracks I find intersting, the rest is boring if there's no video track to accompany it.

Are most of you extremely picky when it comes to non-anime music? I have like less than a dozen of songs l genuinely love.

anything by yuki kajiura

Nana Mizuki

No, there's tons of stuff across various genres I love.

This is my new test track for sibilance when trying out headphones. Every 'sh' and 'ch' fucking hurts on that song.

I have about 2500 more songs that I moved over from my phone that I haven't organized on my computer yet.

This and also excluding anime music and listening only to western is just as silly as excluding western music and only listening to anime music. This goes for all genre really. I highly doubt there's a genre where you garenteed dislike each and every song.

>Gymnopedies
Satie is so good. Also if you think anime music is exclusively pop tunes you should watch more anime.

This, you can hate SAO all you want but Crossing Field and Ignite are great songs.

Only recently did I make a playlist I always though it was way too degenerate to unironically listen to anime music

>Satie is so good
Spoken like a true plebian.
Name one work aside from his gymnopedies and gnossiennes. Protip: you can't.

I listen to it now because I've accepted my degeneracy

Eurobeat, all day everyday.
SPEED UP THE LIGHT MIKADO

BLEACH OST III

28 songs, I got some death note, non non biyori, angel beats, and much more, though a couple aren't from anime, hence the title.

Not at all. I probably love over 100 albums and a shit ton of songs, and enjoy countless more. I find that not being too picky with my music helps in life.

>youtube
I've had too many videos go down on me back in the day to trust my music there.

It's a given. Bad anime tend to have really good soundtracks, like SAO, guilty crown, you name it.

Those are all pretty popular and easy to get into.
Degenerate stuff is something like denpa.

Good taste there

>he doesn't listen to anime music

>mfw satie was the last artist played on my phone
All I have is Gnossiennes 1-6, Petite Ouverture a Danser, Prelude de la Porte Heroique Du Ciel, Danses Gothiques, Gymnopedies 1-3, Ogives 1-4, Sarabandes 1-3. Granted, I think Gymnopedies is his best work, but the others are definitely just as interesting.
>protip: you can't
lmaoing@ your life

I have 300 songs, hand picked from hundreds of albums from many anime, I only add the best of the best and no dogshit, if anyones interested im looking to trade.

Ffs listen to real music you moron we have the internet now
Also jpop is trash, so there goes most of anime music
Such shit taste

>taking this long to reply
Good job searching up his discography.
>liking a literal one hit wonder who had no impact on the trend of western art music
Still not out of the plebian territory, child.

The standout here would be the new Radiohead album, because it's not shit.

I think the only anime song I still consistently listen to is the second Soul Eater OP. I just really like it for some reason.

/JIBUN WOOOOOOO/ general?

I ONLY listen to anime music

And John Williams

Would you like a screenshot of my phone's music player?

Whatever shows up in my shuffle.
I've got 6000 in my phone and I've listened to each and one of them more than once, I listen to every album I download at least once, then it goes into the never ending shuffle.

>dancehall

Is that same sort of reggae music?

Anime inspired music > Anime music

Good stuff here

That'd only further confirm your extreme shittaste. Try harder, avant-cuck.

getchur anime music outta here boyss!

real talent coming through

No clue why you're so mad, friend.

World's end dancehall? Its says hatsune miku right next to it.

Cringed so hard

I've had a CD of BGC shit in the car for the longest time.

youtube.com/watch?v=v3cZbQaqYN4

There's a lot more where that came from.

>haha bet u dont even know a well known composer
>o shit wait nvm lol i'll just call him a cuck
>lol looser you listen what i dont think you listened to!!
It's okay to get btfo occasionally. Happens to all of us.

Wowaka is an amazing Vocaloid producer.
>Samsung
>KitKat
Step it up, kid. Having such a shit phone should be a crime.

It's Jamaican dance music inspired by reggae. Most famous example in the west would probably be some Sean Paul and some Major Lazer.

youtube.com/watch?v=FHLS9xyXneg&index=22&

Post the deleted vids URL into Google it will come up with title. You're right tho I just don't know what else is good to use and has as many songs as YT.

Keep projecting manchild, maybe then you'll feel better about people looking at you video game playing ass like looking at literal trash.
>implying I give a fuck if you knew some shitty composer's whole work
>implying you actually knowing it proves how fucking stupid and tasteless you are
>implying

Yeah my phone is ass. I was going to root it, but the last update they bothered to push out made it brick if you try to install a custom ROM. I was mad. Fuck samsung.

Also wowaka is like one of two good vocaloid producers

True enough a lot of anime songs are really catchy. Japanese have pretty solid media with music, manga, and anime.

He truely is, I'm so glad I bought Future Tome and was exposed to more of his works.

WORLD TOP 10
O
R
L
D
T
O
P

LOVE LIVE SHITTERS BTFO

>damage control

Whatever OP/ED/Character CDs from last season.

You're right about your phone, you're wrong about the amount of good producers.
Project Diva is truly the best way to find about good Vocaloid music and producers. That's how I fell in love with my waifu back in 2010.

You literally could not provide one single merit Satie brings to the table of art music and you're telling me that I'm the one controlling damage? Fuck off kid.

I sure hope you listen to Hitorie.

Unhappy Refrain has always been my favourite Vocaloid album since its release.

mah wowaka niggas
too bad he quits

You didn't ask for merits, rere. But now that you have, I could say that aside from Gymnopedies being a 10/10, his blatant disregard for standard timings was unusual for his time period. It seemed like he was playing from his heart instead of from his sheet music. That's what I like about him, anyway. I'd ask what you think about him, but your knowledge of music seems to be quite lacking.

The title track is still one of my favorite songs (not just Vocaloid) of all time.

Anyone Utsu-P here?

Unhappy Refrain? yeah, that track is dope

I mean from vocaloid world, not as musician
is Hitorie any good though?

thats why yall niggas jerk it to hentai and get zero bitches cause yall turn a visual kei thread to a classical music debate

Why would we want bitches when we've got our waifu?

I really want to say it's a flawless album but I really hate Lineart and skip it every time.

>didn't ask for merits
>implying didn't ask for it
>needs everything spelled out for you
Sasuga idiot.
>LOOK MOM NO TIME SIGNATURES LMAO
>who is Beethoven
>still nothing new
Try harder kid.
>It seemed like he was playing from his heart instead of from his sheet music.
You think art musicians composed by writting down notes first instead of playing it? For serialismcucks maybe lmao.
Also I can guarantee you you've never heard Satie play his own works so why would you know if he were playing from his heart or not?
Fucking retard.

>visual kei thread
There are literally zero VK band itt, except Dir En Grey maybe if it counts.

looking at ima@s album in world's top selling album is like looking at unicorn
still hoping for scamco to localize imas

I haven't heard of hitorie im afraid, save he is a producer and his name is written in moon runes on future tone.
Ill check it out.
You are very right.
Whos your waifu? Miku? Rin? Luka? Meiko?

>you're wrong about the amount of good producers
Okay I can actually think of like four. I'm not a fan of the typical vocaloid genre, but I love vocaloid in shoegaze like もっふーP does