Boku no Hero Academia / My Hero Academia

THAT KICK THOUGH
Will his special move be a rider kick?
Will glasses go FULL BOOST and start moving with his arms as well?
Will Tokoyami just call it Abyss Body?

>Mangastream
I know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LTURd1GYJSI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you think they all got? Did pikachu cunningly devise his ultimate weapon to betray the gang?

I bet Deep Dope built some type of sound amplifying gauntlets

I'm curious to see the grapewhip in motion.

That's what I was thinking. Like she plugs her jacks into them and pulls a shockerrr

youtube.com/watch?v=LTURd1GYJSI

Will NavelLaser go Reverse-Havok and start to blast lasers from his while body?

>now instead of simple boxing i'll do KICK boxing
Come on, it was stupid enough that it took the nigga 100 chapters to come up with this, but that's his "special move"?.

Is he a titan?

Deku's special move is obviously All for One. He copies other's special move.

I feel like it's a new style for now and his special move will be a little flashier. I think he'll to towards a capoeira or break dancing style for max flashiness. But knowing Deku it'll probably be just kick boxing...

It's a weapon against Mt. Lady

He got some anal beads now

Not to turn this into a shipping thread but why does Uraraka always act strange when Deku is around other girls?

Because she has a thing for Deku, duh.

yeah deku is a bit retarded, but since he's only limited to hand to hand combat, there wasn't anything really special to be had unless if he does sick combos

>Taekwondeku
imagine all of the mid-air roundhouse combos

I dont want such a big and disgusting faggot like Deku getting off at rubbing his poofterness against maymay's titties.

this

>People are still complaining about Deku's moves being bland and boring
Seriously people, it's super strength and super speed, no matter how hard Hori or you fuckers think, nothing original or new is gonna come out of it.
Unless Mei gives Deku a ray gun or some shit unrelated to his quirk, he is going to be your regular strong super hero, not that there is anything wrong with that.

>B-but he is copying All Might and Iida
Yeah, I'm sure we need to thank them later for inventing the legendary techniques known as punching and kicking.

>author even agrees that he barely changed anything on dekus costume

Looks good though, I'm pumped for kicks, OP's pick looks fucking amazing

>that linework

You are a retarded newshit if you don't think shooting style is dope.

Look at this fucking picture and his form mid-air, it looks COMPLETELY different than remotely anything before.

>todoroki learning 2 elements
>3rd best girl working on stamina?
>anal beeds
>power glove
>growing arms on arms on arms so he can have multiple "parts" per "arm"

Did I get everything right?

>Bleach ends in two weeks
>All Kubo has to say, is that he bought himself an iPad
wew

Why doesn't Deku just go for MMA training?

I would be ashamed if I was Kubo, there is a 2 fucking post long list of shit kubo literally ignored in bleach threads.

It's insane to think that bleach was at once part of big 3.

I want to give Deep Dope a hug.

It's just painfully obvious that he wants to be a fashion designer. It's just sad that man and everyone else around him just let him waste so much time with something that he obviously was not suited for.

Muay thai, taekwondo and capoeira arc when?

Post these again after they are translated

Hori needs to deliver

League of Villains shenanigans fucking when?

He looks like a soccer goalie now, his special move will be "Shoot!"

I want to see Dutch kickboxing combo master Deku.

What the fuck is he going to kick? I hope he has some sort of projectile or a combo move with someone.

Special Move: TSSSSUUUUUUUU

We beowulf now

It means that at some point we're going to get a double kick combo move between him and Iida.

Iida and Deku kick the villain back and forth at high speeds and after much kicking Todoroki burns and then freezes it in the center and bakugou comes in for a finishing blast punish could also have ochako deactivate his gravity while he's frozen in there

I want Deku to get swole legs.

Is Deku getting hard here?

More like getting raped

electric guitar with built in speaker.. she plugs both earlobes in and acts as the amp

lvl 100 bard

>Raped
>A man

His problem is that he kept breaking his fingers and his arm.
Legs are not only more resilient to damage, but they're actually a lot stronger. Try kicking someone in the face and then try punching them in the face, see which one causes more damage to you and your enemy.

Well Allmight did use air pressure for his attacks so maybe we will see a Deku-Hurricane?

Indecent assault is the right term, amirite?

Yeah but only when Deku gets his one for all % high enough

I can't even get Decent Assault!

Has there been a Jump MC whose main attacks focus on kicking?

I feel like it's always been: Punching, Swords, Magic, Guns, Magic Swords, Magic Guns

Do you think Deku will just focus on kicking until he gets older?

Does she love him?

Children are different. They don't have power, so of course they can be raped.

>Mangastream
>I know
Nobody calls each other out on it enough to care. People are just too fucking desperate for translations, even if they end up being either confusing or poorly worded or just fucking wrong. It's like this with HunterXHunter. Nobody has standards.

:-0

>Has there been a Jump MC whose main attacks focus on kicking?
More like SLICING and STABBING tho

Why don't you scanlate it yourself then? Beggar can't be chooser.

I guess you're right, I see more people getting upset about scans from magareader and magastream on Sup Forums than I do on Sup Forums

Hopefully they'll develop an objective other than "destroy the hero society".
For most villains, getting rid of the hero is step 1 of the plan, because the hero is an obstacle in their real plans, like getting rich or world domination. But so far the villains only seem to want to get rid of heroes because of some very bizarre philosophy about moral equivalance or some shit.
Like, what does Facepalm-kun want to do once he's completed his current goals, does he have an endgame? At least AFO wanted to take over Japan.

That's a secondary attack that he came up with later on. His main thing has pretty much been KUGI PANCH

First thought when I saw that panel.

He could have been an airbender.

I'll repost it
Reminder that this is where he got his inspiration for his special ability

All of you are literally r.eddit
www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/4v2dy9/Sup Forums_goes_down_the_rabbit_hole_boku_no_hero/

you just found out now?

>redditors stealing shit from Sup Forums to repost for ebin upboats as per usual
Color me surprised. And why the fuck are you browsing reddit?

>You guys discuss a manga you like
>You must be reddit

In so far as Sanji counts as an MC in an ensemble cast?

This reminds me of when I wrote an "All Might is love, All Might is life" copypasta and then a redditor posted it and claimed he came up with it.

Technically he does, but I think the original poster meant "real" MC (Luffy in that case)

That's not what Reddit does. That's what 9gag does.

Are you new to the internet?

Yes that was what I meant by "in so far as".

reddit is cancer, we all know this. Anyone that actively uses reddit is cancer. Most of those faggots are shippers, fujos, and fujo shippers.

Medaka Box MC is mainly kicks. Some french jewjitsu or something.

Do you have fun browsing reddit newfag

Have you forgotten 9GAG?

All that tallk about shock absorbers for Deku got me thinking. Has there ever been a character that got himself tattooed with liquid armour?

Damn I missed the reddit post, anybody got a screenshot?

>implying that isnt what half this board is

>implying it is not redditfags that ruin this board

Vol.5 digital when?

What I don't understand is how reddit has a dedicated Sup Forums subreddit. Isn't it stupid to circlejerk about Sup Forums memes when the fucking website already exists? I mean, what's the point? You're not anonymous there and you're pretty much the cancer boogeyman of the website.

Just the reddit vermin that infest the board

These are stupid spoiled kids with no lives, and think it is some secret club they stumbled upon.

>implying we aren't the deepest darkest corner of the internet

I don't have a screenshot, but it just went to a BnHA subreddit and they were talking about how they liked the idea of villain kiminari. It was called "Sup Forums goes too deep down the rabbit hole in BnHA" or something like that

more like rapewhip hehe

jackpot

>why is rubick a teacher

you literally browse reddit paul fuck off

I just want him to keep the hood or at the very least trade it in for a scarf. Imagine it bending on hard angles to show how fast and maneuverable he is