There's no Jesus Campos registered as a security guard in Las Vegas

Apparently security guards in Nevada need to be registered with the Nevada Private Investigator's Licensing Board. Reposting source and will follow up with screenshots of results. There is a Larry Jesus Campos, but he is registered in the city of Fontana, not Las Vegas. There is no registered security guard with the first name Jesus and the last name of Campos. Pure Ministry of Truth made up people.

Other urls found in this thread:

mgmresorts.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/Evergreens-Security
news.com.au/world/how-jesus-campos-stopped-las-vegas-gunman-stephen-paddock-while-unarmed-outside-his-room/news-story/cd53b309499c28799e6a7f8e47ccf865
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg6mZ80C8qc&t=33m4s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144455572/#144455572
archive.fo/G4K5l
archive.fo/NkI9v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Big if true

bump

^

Well there goes Sup Forums's narrative

>Jesus Campos might be a fake name

WOW POL DOES IT AGAIN!

So when he registered he was in Fontana and then subsequently started working in Las Vegas?

bump

not small if not false

if his name is larry

bogdown on what this means? what security guard?

well now, that's a very tasty tidbit of information. how soon before the feds catch this and change their story again?

He's over 60 years old you stupid Jewish Kike.

Whats this mean?

Large if legit.

>Apparently.

About Us
Mission Statement

>The purpose of the Private Investigator’s Licensing Board is to license private investigators, private patrolmen, process servers, repossessors, dog handlers, security consultants, polygraphic examiners and interns.

Doesn´t state security guards explicitly. May be included or not. So how do we know that in fact that certification is needed to become a guy who is sent to look after door alarms?

inb4 He wasn´t registered and working within a grace period.

god damn there are way too many spics in this country.
I often forget because I live in an area where there aren't any.

anyway to look up directly with the hotel to see who works there as security? or that info likely would not be made available

They cant hire you without a card.

Good chance this guy is illegal and using a stolen identity. More likely the government made him up for the event.

Agreed, I just would like to see something like a Union or hotel policy that states "need to have a registration/certification of xyz". I don´t doubt that there are requirements, just would like to see proof that "not in that database" equals "that security guy does not exist".

Unless of course a high profile hotel would neglect their own policies, something that never happens in corporate world.

So the story of this guy so far:
>got shot responding solo to the shooter, great hero caused the shooting to stop
>got shot before the shooting, not a great hero after all
>literally disappears into thin air, no one hears from him about anything
>pic related
I thought he was responding to the door alarm, or is his alleged co-worker crazy?
>maybe not even registered to be a guard, maybe doesn't exist
Someone at LVMPD just needs to bite the bullet for humanity and get the real shit out there.

COMPos

large if sincere

Where are you approximately? (NOT asking you to DOX yourself.)
It sounds like the whole country is infested.

the lone security guard who responded oops I mean happened to shoot paddock before he started I mean uh hurdurr narrative is COMPDromised.. digits means he was an agent

They don't seem to list anything about certification at any location for their open security positions.
mgmresorts.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/Evergreens-Security

would just need to find more people who worked there, security and stuff and ask them if they know jesus campos.

I swear his name is jose not jesus

Got'em

i mean... there were a few photos circulating via police twitter statements. not much else though.

I don’t know how things work in NV, but in VA you must be registered with DCJS...BUT if you are employed by a company like a hospital or a hotel and providing security services, one does not need DCJS certification. I believe it’s called proprietary security services.
May want to check NV PLIB regulation.

Find another person working security at the hotel and see if they’re listed on that site (Facebook is a good place to start) and if they aren’t listed then it’s probably not required.

Jesus campos is SAN BERNARDINO's terrorist syed Farook!

Same nose, lips, eyes, eyebrows, faceshape

bumpy

holy shit dude the resemblance is uncanny

> MFW The state's draconian licensing board registrar undermines the state's false flag created to increase the state's draconian licensing board registrars.

the more I look the more I see the same person

THIS or we can't run with it

I bet he doesn;t even speak englsh

Alright you dumb motherfuckers. I'm a security guard/ officer whatever the fuck you want to call it and NO. The answer is you don't have to register with shit except gaming control.

You fucking idiots are chasing nothing here.

On Campos, thanks.

Same reaction, literally same short different color too so he looks exactly the same in both

Bump

So he did need to be registered to something?

Pretty sure if they are only employed by "the house" they dont have to get licensed the same way. Big corporatioms get a different set of rules than little people. Its fucking gay but its my understanding that house dicks dont have to get licensed. What I find unusual is the fact that there is 0 internet footprint for this guy.

On an unrelated note, does anyone have a sauce on the "200 bullets fired" claim?

also wears glasses, and same shoulders

holy shit

Nevada Gaming Control board. But it's not public info

heres another pic of farook from Wikipedia

literally not even the same guy

>"they"

police body cam shows that police felt there were multiple shooters, but the article only mentions paddock

news.com.au/world/how-jesus-campos-stopped-las-vegas-gunman-stephen-paddock-while-unarmed-outside-his-room/news-story/cd53b309499c28799e6a7f8e47ccf865

>On an unrelated note, does anyone have a sauce on the "200 bullets fired" claim?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wg6mZ80C8qc&t=33m4s

Thank you netherbro.

>wow a brown guy with glasses, literally must be the same guy

white people.

>ID
>kek

so what's the purpose of this public registry?

inb4 hurr i dont know enythingbbout that shit all i knows is what i says

this lady delete her facebook.

I love the ominous terminator music

Coincidence that a fantasy spic is le hero?

It keeps getting weirder ...

>expecting hick ass Las Vegas cops to use proper english in a high stress situation.

so what was the point? to get rid of bump stocks as they gave normal people tactical capabilities similar to select fire? Just a way to get us used to having guns taken away?

Thread being slid hard. This could be hefty if there is veracity to it.

>she refers to Jesus as "co-worker"
>Medical
>studied community health at CSU Long Beach

so is she? who's she married to?
what is 'My Kingdom' the place she works?

Her picture avatar is also deleted on the GoFundMe page now

>news.com.au/world/how-jesus-campos-stopped-las-vegas-gunman-stephen-paddock-while-unarmed-outside-his-room/news-story/cd53b309499c28799e6a7f8e47ccf865

>they're shooting right at us
>they're shooting
>they are
>they

What is weird now, is that Campos is stated to have noticed a maintenance door was jammed and is said to have called a maintenance person. Then Campos heard drilling and checked it out. Newsweek has reported that the maintenance guy was on the floor also when the shooting started. So who is this new maintenance guy in the picture?? Why did they not direct police to the shooter immediately? Why did it take 90 minutes from the time 200 rounds were shot down a hallway for police to get to the room and breach it?? This makes zero sense.

The first goal was 10k:
archive.fo/G4K5l

30k after:
archive.fo/NkI9v

And now it's up to 40k. What kind of jewish trick is this.

Why wouldn't she say her co-worker got shot trying to stop the Vegas massacre, and not just "shot at work"? Makes no sense.

Actually when I first saw the page they were only asking 5K. I thought to myself "That won't even get you an Ambulance ride in America" .. its been increasing since Day 1

And this, the only info at least initially was that coming from the Union SPFPA. Was this one of Podesta’s unions he could use for muscle??

Pic related

yea that fucked. Or it is really funny. The gofundme had no contact info it was basically
>yea I work with Jesus lol

Why do you think Eric was going on about "COMP" and "TACO BELL" (ie. Jesus Compos)?
Eric is trying to dogwhistle to you fools....he is trying to lodge in the national consciousness who the real killer is.....

OMFG.

The powers that be are intelligent and organized enough to pull off huge conspiracies, but they aren't smart enough to pick two different people for shooters?

What kind of retardedness is this!?

Kek fuhhhhh Sup Forums ftw

its whats in front of you that you dont see because you dont want to

people dont want to believe that the government would lie and dupe them

Vegasfag here.
Above poster is full if shit, armed guards absolutely have to register with the state as per OP.

Bump Comped

>It is a "miracle" how fast the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police were able to find the demented shooter and stop him from even more killing!

Doesn't Jesus perform "miracles"?

Okay guys, you're missing the point. The entire LV massacre was a cult sacrifice, occuring in front of the pyramid and obelisk. Mr Ocampo does not exist. The final satanic prayer will be when every network is saying through every household that "JESUS IS NOT REAL"
>>JESUS IS NOT REAL
JESUS IS NOT REAL
>>JESUS IS NOT REAL
JESUS IS NOT REAL

pretty spooky

Multiplying loaves and fishes is being comped.

You can't counter the official narrative, because there isn't an official narrative.

They just asked you to stop rumormongering.

Jesus Campos
Campos in Greek
kομπος
Translations of kόμπος
knot
burl
crux
nub
bend
>crux
This name is used to represent the false messiah

Truth be told, if my twin was ever murdered... I'd want Sup Forums to investigate. The police don't give a fuck, whereas Sup Forums will dig up every possible tangible connection.

In the pressers they say "Jesus Compos was a single-handed hero" and shit like that
Trump visits LV
Trump doesn't go visit the ethereal Jesus Compos
I wonder why not.

>>No other sizes of this image can be found
Wtf is going on

Also you should throw your shoe at her next time

chill, I sourced it from one of the satanist's social profiles (dana bash)
this is pascal, which is jimmy alefantis' new boyfriend or whatever

if you google jesus campos it shows you articles about the shooting for a security guard named JOSE campos, not jesus

Enormous if correct

What kind of man would still date Alefantis??
>>That nose