"All the city people voted for Hillary, only suburban and rural retards voted for Trump"

>"All the city people voted for Hillary, only suburban and rural retards voted for Trump"

How do I argue against this Sup Forums?

City people are GAAAAAY

Tell them Hillary is a pizza loving cocopuff

City people are ruining the planet, rural people are living sustainable lifestyles and helping combat global warming.

Why do Democrats hate mother earth so much?

I've never heard of the "rural people are stupid" meme outside of continental European immigrants. Nobody says that here.

But if they did you could mention that farmers have access to their own means of production.

THICCCC

T H I C C

fat retard alert!

MOOAR

DAT THICC HIVEMIND

Y'ALL DESERVE SOME COMPED SUSHI

THICC

You ever been inside a university? Don't even live in the US and I hear that shit all the time.

Well if you're at a uni you better shut your fucking mouth because aint nobody there gon listen to ya

in other news you could try convincing people that agrarian living is moral, healthy, and happy. but it's not gonna happen

> suburban and rural retards voted for Trump
Well when Hillary says shit like
>Women are the real victims of war.
Even though they don't die in it since most of them don't participate in the actual shooting part. Not to mention we lowered the standards of physical requirements for them because muh equality.
> Wanting to put a no fly zone on Syria.
Which Putin says that he will declare war on.
> Retards
Calling people retarded is able-ist. Check your privilege you white able person. Not everyone has the privilege of having a functional non autistic brain like you SCUM.

There must be no white men nor white women in cities.

And hell, even 9% of black women voted for Trump. So that means at least 1 out of 11 black women voted for Trump. Maybe there were just too high to know who they were voting for--- or maybe they were older, and remembered how Hillary's husband raped several black women, and he and Hillary used their positions and power and money to bury those women's cries for justice.

3/10 i'd let suck my dick

>Well when Hillary says shit like
>Women are the real victims of war. It is our husbands, sons, brothers, uncles, and cousins that die in war. Women are the ones that suffer the most.

Don't cut that quote so short. The amount of vaginidiocy involved is tremendous.

even the cities were 40-60 trump-hillary

>retarded
>still won
all that ultra intelligence instilled by living in a cramped shit hole apparently didn't teach them how to win, BUT WE WILL SHOW THEM

oops time to move the goalposts and attack the system instead of the user.
>baw baw hillary muh numbers

There's nothing to respond with. Hillary voters are by far the most high IQ people on the planet.

Say some commie shit like "are you saying the vote of the proletariat and poor farmers are worth less than the rich and privileged city dwellers"?

Rural and suburban retards have higher IQs.

AKA The vast majority of land owners voted against Hillary.

*whites

It really makes you think.

>"you're the ones who decided to make this place a democracy"

checked

what a waste of a pretty face.... such a fat piece of shit.

i'd let her suck, 1/10.

checked

Violence. Swift and ruthless violence.

I wouldn't argue with her about shit, people who lack the self respect and discipline to take care of themselves and not stuff their faces like gluttonous pigs aren't worth my attention

Now THAT'S a real woman

anyone know why the face doesn't put on fat at teh same rate as teh rest of the body?

I wish I was her. I want to be a thick woman instead of a man.

No, that's a fat bitch

There is literally no need to have a counter argument to that statement.

I live in LA california and I voted for trump.
I'm a city boy, born and bred...we are not all gay retards, but yes the vast majority of city people are fags.

Go eat bones, dog. You can only handle her if you're a real man...

"ok? what's your point?"

You realize rural people in the US aren't like rural people in Australia right?

Cities here are where all the "diversity" is. It's where almost all of the poverty is and where all the mentally unstable people flock to.

Cities have the worst public schools and rural areas have nearly all of the best as well as they are rated the best areas to live and best areas to raise a family... Not to mention nearly all violent crime is in the cites... You're really just telling us all of the violent unintelligent welfare recipients think the same way you do and your proud to remind us of it.

Hillary voters consisted of the lowest IQ people more than any other demographic. But you probably didn't know that because your so smart you don't need facts or figures to develop your opinion, you just need to know what celebrities and trendies believe so you know to think that too...

I argue that all americans are stupid. Case closed

>>"All the city retards voted for Hillary, all the suburban and rural retards voted for Trump"
fixed
the true intellectuals voted for Aleppo

Just say NO U

I want to stick my dick in your belly pussy.

"why are you talking to me about american politics you fuckin bogan"

STAY OUT OF OUR BUSINESS CUNTS

what a cunt

I want to fuck that fatso

You can't argue against it. It was her turn, you fucking racist redneck shitlord.

Kek confirms primitism is the true way of life

She would be fuckable if she lost half of her weight

fuck her right in the gunt

Go on a diet you fat slag

That cunt is fat not thicc you disgusting mongoloid faggots
Degenerates like you and her are going to get it on the day of the rope, make no mistakes

Cut off the power in any country for a week. Which parts would still be standing? Cities are pathetically artificial and rely utterly on food & power provided from others. Y'know those people you just insulted.

This.

The reason city livers overwhelmingly vote left is because centrally planned economy and heavy state subsidy is the only way their little worlds can survive.

>According to new numbers just released from the U.S. Census Bureau, 80.7 percent of the U.S. population lived in urban areas as of the 2010 Census, a boost from the 79 percent counted in 2000.

So if all the "city people" voted for Hillary, how come she didn't receive a ridiculous majority?

Checkmate.

Ask them why drunpfkins earn more money on averagw

That's 300 lbs of real woman

Cities are full of nonwhites and cucked whites. Also, it is common for very intelligent people to be very ignorant (see: Stephen Hawking and Richard Dawkins).

This desu

T H I C C

She's beautiful. imagine that 150 pounds lighter.

>All WHITE people voted for Trump
>Only nonwhites voted for Hillary
That's how
Even among dems majority of trump's vote came from white male and female voters

It's true but city people are around back to normal economically, meanwhile rural people are very quickly approaching Brazil or even India levels of poverty.

We've already hit the point where kids are breaking their arms and the parents are trying to google how to fix it at home because they can't afford a doctor.

You are so full of shit.

Slllppprrrttttt!

Basically this.
City folk are fags and niggers.

When you take the padded bra off, you'll realize her tits look like this.

In fact, her whole body's identical. She's just got a pretty face. A face that she washes off at night right before she's ready to fuck.

City people are garbage.

When you say it like that it sounds so much better.

>unions
>welfare
>illegals
Done

>rural people are very quickly approaching Brazil or even India levels of poverty.

Which state do you live in?

city people are all homosexuals or niggers no exceptions

>I'm a city person and I voted Trump

Territory matters. Also DAYUM THATS A BIG GIRL.

>All the city people voted for Hillary,

You'd get the joke if you had ever been on safari in any of our major cities.

She's hot as fuck even with that weight, imagine if she's slimmer.

>fpbp
This, American cities are gay discos.
City people don't reproduce and they ruined the family wage.
A husband used to make enough for his family, but two gay men made double and didn't have families to spend it on.
The economy adjusted to it, gay couples disrupted the economy more than polygamy would have.
Now we're supposed to celebrate homos, now that they destroyed the family wage and many can no longer afford children.

>She's hot as fuck even with that weight
Wrong

wat

>5 cities should determine what 50 states do
this is the entire purpose of the electoral system

City people are children whose survival depends on "the system". They have the mentality of a slave.

TIKKUSU
I
K
K
U
S
U

Cities like Chicago that have the highest monthly crime rate's because of its degenerate population? Also I'd smash, solid 7, probably higher with a little less weight.

All the white people voted for Trump, only darkskinned retards voted for Hillary

Ask how that statement is any different.