Tucker destroys the Far Lefts war on Western Culture

Fair Play

Tucker has a way of summing things up quite well.

Tucker destroys the Far Lefts war on Western Culture:
youtube.com/watch?v=feKvlPcHf-Q

So the left is waging a war and is pretty much openly using violence to further their causes...

WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE WAITING FOR???

Are we waiting for a leader to unite us and give us some sort of Manifesto and tell us that >"NOW, you can be violent to the leftists now, go!"

I don't get it.

I understand that we were refraining from violence in an attempt to shame the left to all the normies that observed them by showing them it was the LEFT who were the violent intolerant ones, and NOT us.

But I don't know how long this can continue.

Trump is never going to say, be violent to the left. He doesn't really speak for us, if we're being perfectly honest about this.

So what the fuck are we doing?
Are we just larping here or are we actually going to do something?

Best thing you can do is make money.

How do you think the Jews got to where they are?

What is making money going to achieve exactly, in the context of this war with the left? (Non sarcastic question, just in-case it comes across like that)

No worries.

Give me something you think should happen, and I'll tell you how much money it will take to get there.

>far left
is there any reasonable left? is there any not-far-left which can be debated? is there any left which wont push gays, destruction of western values and equality?

>Are we just larping here or are we actually going to do something?

There's almost nothing you can do, corporately. All of this is God's plan.

The only thing you as an individual can do is to repent of your part in it. The righteous will live by faith, user. Never forget those words, for they apply much to the coming persecution. No one who is not found among Jesus and His Church will survive the coming persecution, for God is purifying His people. The Saracen has come bent on destruction of the Crusader, but lo! he only succeeds in destroying Pagan Rome, our archenemy. We are strengthened and refined by our own persecutors.

Do not lay down your life for Seculars. Do not throw what is sacred to the dogs, and your life if you be a Christian gentleman is sacred. Let the Secular West fall and reap what it has sown.

Rejoice at the fall of Sodom, do not weep.

When marxist took over your universities in the first half of XX century you did nothing.

When revolution 68' happened you did nothing.

When hippies declared that modern society and its morality has to go you did nothing.

When critical theory took over and everyone started to think in "critical" way you did nothing.

When your kid decided that he's gonna be a punk and started to idolise complete degenerates you did nothing.

When they pushed gay agenda you did nothing.

When they expanded social policies you did nothing.

Now you're crying.

For marxists Trump is literally Hitler. They see him that way. You think you can reason with them after about 70 or 80 years of brainwashing?

I have no idea. I'm not very smart if I'm being honest with you.

I think we need a figure head that supports the values of Alt-Right thinkers. We got behind Trump and we were incredibly effective, we've shown that we have a formidable presence if guided under one goaL, but we're not on the streets the way the left is.

We need to be heard.

I like Bannon's apparent wish to make his own network which would help give a voice to Alt-Right views. I think this will be a start.

Being underrepresented in mainstream media is hurting us and is allowing the Left to Strawman us on their mainstream shows. We need ones that our in our favor quite frankly. Like a funny Right-Wing Friday night talk-show host might help.??

Not having people like Milo and Richard Spencer speak for us would be a really good start in my opinion.. having Gay Jews be the publicly perceived arbiters for the Alt-Right movement is quite frankly, embarrassing!

We need someone who is charming, has a degree of humor, accomplished, intelligent and a STRAIGHT WHITE MALE!

>Rejoice at the fall of Sodom, do not weep.
wow, that just hit me then...

Problem is, my relationship with God was destroyed years ago and now I never feel God listens to my prayers anymore, so I have decided to accept my fate that I will die and never see a reward from God... but seeing as though I can't quite bring myself to commit suicide and devastate my family... I have resolved to fight and to find some sort of purpose in what time I have left before God ends it all.

I'd definitely agree with all that, I am only making the point that things like alt-right comedy shows can only be accomplished by someone who holds those views and has money.

>For marxists Trump is literally Hitler. They see him that way. You think you can reason with them after about 70 or 80 years of brainwashing?

No I don't think we can, this is why I want a war now.

I wish I had the intelligence required to make millions... but alas i don't but you make a good point, i agree

What makes you feel you are unintelligent?

Maybe we should do nothing because people are more important than objects.

>muh statue
>muh windows
>muh flag

Fuck you.

found the commie

If you are want to die, then seek martyrdom for Jesus.

>I write to the Churches, and impress on them all, that I shall willingly die for God, unless you hinder me. I beseech of you not to show an unseasonable good-will towards me. Allow me to become food for the wild beasts, through whose instrumentality it will be granted me to attain to God. I am the wheat of God, and let me be ground by the teeth of the wild beasts, that I may be found the pure bread of Christ. Rather entice the wild beasts, that they may become my tomb, and may leave nothing of my body; so that when I have fallen asleep [in death], I may be no trouble to any one. Then shall I truly be a disciple of Christ, when the world shall not see so much as my body. Entreat Christ for me, that by these instruments I may be found a sacrifice [to God]. I do not, as Peter and Paul, issue commandments unto you. They were apostles; I am but a condemned man: they were free, while I am, even until now, a servant. But when I suffer, I shall be the freed-man of Jesus, and shall rise again emancipated in Him. And now, being a prisoner, I learn not to desire anything worldly or vain.
Ignatius of Antioch, Epistle to the Romans, chapter 4

>to find some sort of purpose

The purpose, for all of us here, I believe is to prepare the way, to make room for the remnant. God does not will the destruction of Western culture, but the filtering of it. We are the vessel into which it is to be poured, as well as the filter through which it is poured. Or rather the filter is the persecution which is coming upon us. I do not mean here the End of the Age when I tell of persecution, for at that time I expect people will see greater things than we. I do not believe the End is near at all. What we are going through is simply your run of the mill wrath of God, with which He must from time to time correct His people. There are numerous examples in the Old Testament. This is perhaps the first example applied to the Christians.

Did extremely awful in school... really low marks in almost every subject.

I have a problem with numbers, I don't seem to be able to count as fast as most normal people, i've observed throughout my life..

I have only ever really low level menial work, like Cleaning, Bar Work etc....

I've never taken an I.Q test, but I'd imagine I'd score quite low for a white male. maybe 70 - 90 at best

My mother is the fucking dumbest woman i've ever met in my life... (Thats not because I harbor ill will towards my mum, I just literally mean, she is really stupid, really lacks intelligence in a way I have not observed in anyone other than an actual retard)

But my dad is a successful financier and Accountant for some really high profile clients..

I seem to have inherited my intelligence from my Mother.

Wrong.

There are billions and billions of people.
There's only one western civilization.

People aren't more important than that.

>defending Columbus

TUCKED.com going all in, even phony cuckservatives like Benji Shapiresteinberg are anti-Columbus now.

just don't interact with it... we have no time for these fools today, we have more serious things to discuss. If I wanted to have a pointless conversation with an idiot, I'd go to the fucking zoo! ha

That's quite interesting user, thanks for the reply.

Do you feel you are manipulated by others easily or have you never experienced that?

NO I'm quite independent. I'm constantly surrounded by liberals and their wacked out ideology and manage to hold my own in the face of being out-numbered on every occasion.

I don't know... no one is usually going to say they are easily lead though are they, no person would admit to that... everyone wants to think they're really smart and nothing gets past them and no one talks them into anything..

All I'll say is that, I do change my mind a lot... my world view in the past 3 years has changed dramatically..... and coming on here has changed my opinion on so many issues that, 3 years ago, I didn't even think were happening and I had a very Normie type understanding on subjects like Race and Jews etc...

I don't know for sure whether that is because I am easily talked into changing my mind because I just wanted to belong to a group but i didn't want to associate with liberals or if it was because the evidence was so overwhelming I had to adjust my views accordingly... who knows...??

What have you found is the most effective way to change your mind on an issue?

>the evidence was so overwhelming I had to adjust my views accordingly
That's what finally turned me on the Jewish Question.

Tucker is the perfect burger republican; cocky and ignorant.

He is the kind of slimy hypocrite who shrugs of the killings of native americans as mere "flaws" in the process of colonization, while chimping out when some commie bastard would attempt to defend the Soviet Union as bringing industrialization to Russia.

No wonder he is popular among rural and suburban retards.

Not being smug... it sometimes depends on the person doing the talking really..

Like for example...At First I really hated the way Katie Hopkins came across and I was turned off from hearing her speak but when I saw that she was associating with some alt-Right and Conservative views I began to like her almost immediately! ha ha

I have gone through stages of liking Sargon and Crowder and those guys, was even a big Milo fan at first too but when I started taking the serious Red and Black pills here on Sup Forums - I left those people behind, they no longer served any further purpose for me.

I turned on Ben Shapiro immediately when i felt he got too insufferable about hating Trump.

I would just say, a reasonable set of facts help with no underlining emotional bias, i just find that more trust worthy.. when I hear someone get to emotional without there being any humor in there too, I find that a bit of a red herring.

I don't know, I've never really thought about it mate.....

This..

Go with the love of our man, JC in your heart and Satan will cower.

why do I feel like I'm either getting therapy from you or you're holding some kind of experiment with me? ha ha

The left gets a pass by the media when they commit violence. The right does so much as trip someone and it's 24 hour news coverage and faux outrage. It's harder for the right to benefit from political violence.

burn down their studios then...

Hey just saw this exchange and want to add 2 cents:

Intelligence is one of the most misunderstood things; it is not a single measurable property. Instead it is multi-faceted and variable.

You write well and are capable of uncomfortable introspection; here you are far, far above the average person. So you are shit with numbers; at least you can admit it.

Thinking of intelligence as some constant quality is exactly what makes "smart" people smug and able to do incredibly stupid things. In the end, intelligence is demonstrated only by what you say or do, from moment to moment. Think of it as an action; note how many stupid things "smart" powerful people do. Don't worry about "being" smart instead *do* smart. If you can't speak the way you write this is something that can change with practice. Best of luck to you mate.

>When marxist took over your universities in the first half of XX century you did nothing.
>When revolution 68' happened you did nothing.
>When hippies declared that modern society and its morality has to go you did nothing.
>When critical theory took over and everyone started to think in "critical" way you did nothing.
>When your kid decided that he's gonna be a punk and started to idolise complete degenerates you did nothing.
>When they pushed gay agenda you did nothing.
>When they expanded social policies you did nothing.
>Now you're crying.
>For marxists Trump is literally Hitler. They see him that way. You think you can reason with them after about 70 or 80 years of brainwashing?

The whole time, everyone thought these changes were helpless natural human evolution. They didn't know it was a plan by satanic pedophiles in their own government. They didn't know America solved history's woes but for central banking. You don't have to do anything but convince them of that. You don't need any internet to do that. Watch them burn the place down after they hear it and know it. Redpill blacks and they will conquer the world in their retard anger.

TUCKED

Just thought of a good talking point. When libs go "were all immigrants" go "was columbus an immigrant" haahhaha

Lol just more conservative garbage. Conservatism is a false consciousness that has done nothing to save our race (which is what Western culture is--the culture created by European whites) and it makes al many otherwise redpilled Americans into literal retards.