i.imgur.com/Xe4DK9q.jpg
>N Hama Oct 8
i.imgur.com/9ETXmn4.jpg
>SE Syria oct 8
i.imgur.com/fUdwezv.jpg
>Raqqa Oct 8
i.imgur.com/e9Wq9dA.jpg

Developments Oct 11
>DeZ: Backed by heavy Russian airstrikes, the Syrian Arab Army stormed ISIS positions at the Al-‘Arfi District, capturing several building blocks
>Mayadin; RuAf carried out 182 airstrikes against ISIS in the past 24 hours, killing 70 militants, who were later identified as nationals of CIS states and Algeria
>Sy Defense Ministry released footage of arms confiscated from ISIS and al-Nusra along with a report showing that most of the weapons had been manufactured in the US or by its allies
>Former FSA commander announced on Tuesday the opening of a military academy to train new militants to ‘liberate’ Syria from Assad
>Pentagon responds to alleged weapons supplies to ISIS as "ridiculous"
>Ru MoD: US 'simulates' anti-ISIS fight in Iraq as terrorists cross into Syria
>Russian Su-24 crashes during takeoff in Sy due to mechanical problems, crew has been killed
>ISIS reports that it has captured multiple HTS controlled villages in east Hama
>Leader of the Taliban has officially urged his supporters to stop fighting ISIS-K
>Govt forces resume counter offensive in west DeZ countryside in attempt to reopen Sukhnah-DeZ highway
Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmqLORBmEU
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/10-october-sdf-surveillance-drone-flying-over-some-of-the
archive.is/WbNGN
twitter.com/mod_gov_sy/status/917816308099665920
youtube.com/watch?v=xgf6kk41k5c
yaplakal.com/forum2/topic1673890.html
twitter.com/ibra_joudeh/status/918063960892542976
mymodernmet.com/lalage-snow-we-are-the-not-dead/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>gets up
>checks CONCACAF scores
>Great Satan won't play in Russia coz they lost against Triforce&Tobbaco
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!

fresh OC

inspired by this

Bread is white and based

Yours is better

Did they launch kalibers again?

kek

here's my *urdish merchant btw

Wew lad the Jew fears the Hezbollah warrior he even needs daddy to come and help.

youtube.com/watch?v=pmqLORBmEU

IF YOU FAGGOTS INVADE LEBANON BEFORE I GET TO VISIT ON MY VACATION I WILL SERIOUSLY COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND BEAT YOU WITHIN AN INCH OF YOUR LIFE

>tfw the Spanish civil war II lasted 8 seconds

My paramilitary hopes and dreams gone. Fucking catalonians, cowards

fugg, I made mine all for nothing

I haven't heard any word on any since the last time. Heavy airstrikes though.

Si is war over? Almost over? Only lim8ted 5o certain areas? When can refugees go back?

nice pic

Any statement from the eta about Catalonia referendum?

>eta
>Catalonia related
German education...

Spanish communist seperatist group.

>Spanish

but their not fugging catalonian fugger :D

What is Basque Country?

>having so bad surveillance on your own frontline that you miss a huge convoy of armed toyotas rushing through the desert inside your areas

and they still havent done anything about it

kek

put an * instead of "u" will you? there are children lurking this board geez user

Come on lads
Basque are as Spanish as Catalonia.
They are all together in a country named Spain.
Pretty much eta wanted to achieve the same goal as Catalonia (For 8sec) in the same country

>SDF surveillance drone flying over some of the last remaining ISIS-held areas in Raqqa city, including the Stadium.

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/10-october-sdf-surveillance-drone-flying-over-some-of-the

mosul looked worse

>MFS
>kurdish YPG unit
lel

astagafirullah Kurds are insan too. Give them their own country instead of spilling blood.

>he doesn't want to spill *urd blood
A F L

killing one person is like killing all of humanity. We as children of Adam should find a peaceful solution instead of listening to the whispers of shaytan. It is shaytan that wants us to keep killing each other.

Guys, I shit you not, my "human geography" professor just said that Iran finances ISIS because of Trump

>put an * instead of "u" will you? there are children lurking this board geez user

Kys

suicide is haram brother. May Allah bring you to the right path.

lelwut

ארבעעשרהשמוניםושמונה

So... is Muhammad a messenger of Shaytan then? After all, he and his goons loved killing pagans, kikes and christians

>zionist regime army

>tied up mags for quick change

operator i'd fuck

לחזור לתנור

>operator
>arranges their mags so that they will clip with the grip
Nah, she's one of thos half-breeds IDF pays to pose for their propaganda purposes

>tfw never get the girls like he does

poor guy, on the wrong side of history
^^

fuck how did i not think of that. i shame my time served

I don't think the subs carry enough for another salvo like that.

BASED ALJAZEERA
>archive.is/WbNGN

They can't survey the whole area. They have an ISIS plant in their ranks who is giving ISIS exact info about SAA patrol positions

>The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation showed how ISIS leaks through the US-controlled territory.
>From 2 to 3 October, about 600 fighters based in the refugee camp "Rukban", located in the zone controlled by the Americans at Tanf, organizedly drove off-road vehicles in a western direction.
>The Russian military department was told about the scheme by which the fighters of the banned terrorist groups ISIS and Djebhat an-Nusra in Syria penetrate the territory controlled by the US military.
All google traslate

dunno what these pictures shows

hype as fuck desu

well theres not one layer of frontline observation, they missed an armed convoy travelling 150kms into their areas , and you have to add like 50-100 kms of said convoy moving into these areas actually crossing the frontline unnoticed. thats a huge security gap

now the russians are crying about it but noone is going to care about it, epsecially if they came through the al tanf area, thats an area they should have been monitoring extensively.

>"After overcoming on cars more than 300 kilometers, the column drove through the former customs station of Tafas on the Syrian-Jordanian border to the southern zone of de-escalation (Deraa, Syria)," Konashenkov said.
>Konashenkov noted that for the next "strange" coincidence, almost simultaneously with them, two convoys with medicines and products for the local population entered this de-escalation zone. The first column with a cargo of 30 tons entered the settlement. Hajmi, the second with a cargo of 60 tons - in the village. Khel.
>"Given this kind of serious reinforcement, with the goodwill of the United States, the living force and the formation of a supply of medicines with provisions, one does not need to be an expert to predict an attempt to disrupt the peace agreement now and in the southern zone of de-escalation," the official spokesman for the Russian Defense Ministry said.

If they don't have any hidden audio and video recordings, the documentary will be worthless. I hope we'll see plenty of hidden video/audio

>thats an area they should have been monitoring extensively.
Good luck monitoring all of syria with one aviation wing present

>monitoring al Tanf extensively
With what? Burgers shoot down drones in the area.
>the russians are crying about it but noone is going to care about it
Actually Russians crying about it means that someone does care about it. They are practical like that.

Maj. Gen. Igor Konashenkov said that the truce in the southern de-escalation zone in Syria could be undermined after the relocation of 600 militants and two convoys with medical aid into the area.

>"Considering such significant reinforcements in terms of manpower, medicine and food, with tacit US approval, one does not have to be an expert to forecast an attempt to derail the truce in the southern de-escalation zone," he said.

>According to the spokesman, on October 2-3 a group of 600 militants, previously based in the Rukban refugee camp, located in the American-controlled al-Tanf zone, headed westward in SUVs, and after covering some 300 kilometers entered the southern zone of de-escalation through a former border control point on the Syria-Jordan border in Daraa.

>"By another 'strange' coincidence, almost simultaneously, two convoys [30 and 60 metric tons, respectively] carrying medicines and products for the local population entered this de-escalation zone… All humanitarian aid that arrived and, above all, medicines, was unloaded and is under control of the militants who came from al-Tanf.

check mate atheists
>Syrian MoD : Ceremony for the graduation of dozens of female officers to serve in the Syrian Army.
twitter.com/mod_gov_sy/status/917816308099665920

>They have an ISIS plant in their ranks who is giving ISIS exact info about SAA patrol positions
More like they have access to US observational data

fug, i'm late

Those women are 10X more of a man than those faggots that escaped and became refuges in Europe.

Kudos to them.

I just watched City of Ghosts documentary last night and saw they were all FSA fags, the same argument can be used against them that they use against people who have the confederate flag.

everything boils down to the investment you are willing to make in the end

if the russians are trying to project power on a budget youre going to have isis rolling through syrian territory capturing towns youre going to have kurds seizing oil fields youre going to have militants relocating and starting shit elsewhere so you still have to fight them asymmetrically. everything cant be achieved through diplomacy and lavrov dealing

Just saw this
Rip in peace

I think that Russians should use these coincidences to allow Iranian proxies to shoot down american drones, and create to create no fly zone for America because of security and humanitarian reasons.

They could if they wanted. Especially if Turks escalated open front with Kurds, America can't handle everything at the same time.

>Join a terrorist organization

What could go wrong?

kek now that the pentagon have cut off funding they need to make money through kidnapping ransoms.

>but twitter said they were cool

>Kurds are insan too
"no"

>Payments are due, let's take this adviser as precaution.

pocklet
>#FSA retreated from more areas in S. #Syria, the pocket constantly narrowing

youtube.com/watch?v=xgf6kk41k5c
Putin got a cute pupper for his birth day

Pupper has one camera as an eye and one ear as a mic, nice bug

awww
cute

yaplakal.com/forum2/topic1673890.html
interesting photos, never though about such things

>This

>thought

this qt died defusing a mine, what a waste
twitter.com/ibra_joudeh/status/918063960892542976

BASED
Check Peter oborne's brilliant talks and teh Al-Jazeera doc about UK infiltration by Israeli agents

They need to get those gangster rats that sniff mines.

Fucking hell
F

I hope it was huge fuckin explosion that shattered virgin sky

mymodernmet.com/lalage-snow-we-are-the-not-dead/
soldiers before, during and after afghanistan

Going by women in military, she probably fucked up.

Jesus Christ that's pretty hardcore to publish it..
Everyone knew Rukban is jihadi cuckshed, but Ruskies oh wew..
Burgers seriously fucked up big time, doesn't matter they send IS to attack Syrian Army, but they got caught doing it!

I am usually against women in the Army but this is a civil war scenario and probably any able-bodied adult is needed.

Well she's not able-bodied anymore, that's for sure.

thats cool
thanks

you're welcome bruv

2 qt 2 die lad
F
She was in a support role
mine defusing is supporting role that gender is not really a factor in,
Women in front line combat is stupid tho

pretty much this.

>asian holding it up like it's lunch

Here have some Majoosi tits

Apparently North Koreans don't even really eat dogs, that's a dying out thing in the south, it's the chinese that do barbaric stuff like that.

>Burgers seriously fucked up big time, doesn't matter they send IS to attack Syrian Army, but they got caught doing it!

You are such a stupid phaggot. SAA has been making constant provocations in the South for weeks now, they just want an excuse to ignore the "de-confliction zone" and all-out attack the forces there, so they told Russia to come up with something.

Thus, "Oy vei, the Burgers are letting ISIS in thru that territory!"

Sorry to call out "your guys" for this level of bullshit, but someone has to

another leaf bites the dust