Overrated shit

I'll start

Kyoanus forced drama garbage.

Gurren Lagann, not so good.

How can you have such bad taste? I'm astounded. It's worth watching for Ginko alone.

Maybe I just had shit subs, but I found myself not understanding the ending of every couple of episodes and having to look it up. It got annoying.

Have it ever occurred to you that you might just be retarded?

Or maybe you are just dull.

Definitely overrated but definitely not shit.

delete this and start over, retard.

>It's overrated
>I don't understand

-Berserk

-Owari No Seraph

-Sword Art Online

-Any animation regarding Persona

-Steins Gate

-K-On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-DanMachi

-Kono Suba

-Overlord

-One Punch Man

-Watashi Ga Motenai

-Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood only

-Guilty Crown

-Ajin

-Kabaneri

And definetly

-Mushishi

This list is based on my non biased viewing and research. Whether you like it or not, this list is completely objective.

>cant spell definitely

mushishi and berserk are pretty excellent.
the problem lies in your thick head, whether you like it or not.

Epic response :^)
But seriously I have no problem following other shows with long and winding stories. It's not an issue with me. I feel like mushishi tries too hard at the cost of something not adding up at the end of certain episodes. For example, in that episode with the spring butterflies in the winter it was never explained why ginko and that kid needed the butterfly to wake up but the regular animals just woke normally once real spring arrived. Holes like that bothered me a lot.

Cry more bitch. Instead of focusing on the misspelled word, why don't you focus on rebutting my facts?

:^)
please tell me you are baiting and not this retarded.

I'm not him, but i completely agree. Absolute garbage show, boring from start all the way to the long, over elongated end.

Fuck. I don't want to be retarded. Someone put me out of my misery.

where was the point, retard?
you just gave a list mixed with good ones and bad ones and said "deal with it".
also, "list is objective".
give arguments instead of pissing on the board.

But do you agree because you didn't like it or because you're too thick to get it? Those are different you know.

You're the problem with this board.

Can't just accept the fact that someone else can be more right than you? Typical.

>when OP's a fag.

Oh god I still remember when there were generals for this shit.

What are you even agreeing on? All OP said is that he doesn't understand simple non verbal narrative.

>the problem
That's a defining characteristic of this board, not a problem.

none of your fuckin business twat

If you think you're so good, why don't you post something that has to do with this thread? Post some anime you THINK are overrated or fuck off nigger.

>bitches about argument
>this is his argument
then why dont you accept that i am more right than you?

pic related is definitely overrated

Sure, you'll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it's just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL.

anohana

Oh dear, this man has lost his composure.

cowboy bebop - pretentious 2deep4u trash
eva - literally meaningless
berserk - wow people get raped and killed so edgy!!!
haruhi - some generic high school slice of life, wow!
akira - what the fuck even happens? kid turns into a blob? lol
any anime you like - 2deep4u moeshit edgy hipster cuck weeaboo shonenshit garbage

>cant give arguments
>gets butthurt

worst thread ever.

you take that back

this shit right here fucking predicable anime no joke
every ep i knew what was going to happen i just dont know why every
newfag love this shit main character cry's all the time and get super powers for free
wtf is wrong with this world

>list of anime i dont like

Sorry but it's true though. One of the worst anime I've ever watched. It's just every fucking trope that existed - the anime.

>starting the thread wrong

I agree, it's literally Naruto with superheroes and fucking retards eat it up

But its nice and pretty

JoJo
Steins;Gate
Code Geass

The only thing beyond mediocre in this anime is the dub.

That's it.

My problem is that people what things because its pretty and not good. . .

You know these two shows are underrated right?

No fuck you, MHA is pretty decent so far.

Why do you watch anime user

Oregairu
Re:Zero

NGE for me.

I get there's a lot of detail and depth to the narrative but from a standpoint of basic relatability, pacing and drama the show is just fucking awful.

>not understanding ending
>must be shit

The only shit thing is the artstyle

I never understood this one.

>konosuba
>underrated

Also pic related.

I was so disappointed
The visuals and characters are sooo good, but the story is just so fucking uninspired and boring
Why are all the shonen the same

This piece of trash

I never really understood what OPM wants to accomplish. Like sometimes it seems to mock super hero cliches with how ridiculous the whole hero organization is and the main character just starting out with unexplained, unbeatable powers. But then it has these really sappy moments with shitty piano music and generic bystanders cheering them on and the show seems to lack any self awareness.

Lurk more you piece of shit

I do it to make my parents angry. My great grandfather fought the Japanese in the Pacific and even though I never actually liked an animes before I turn my speakers on full blast and watch One Piece to make my whole family angry. Which is why I fit right in with this thread.

It's a show about a man he's so powerful he's become bored. Yes there's the odd poking fun at cliches but you are reading too much into it.

That's some edgy autism you have there.

Meh. It's not even that funny.

>overlord
triggered

every berserk anime is fucking garbage

>-Steins Gate
yes very overrated

From the ones I've seen I'd like to nominate Hellsing Ultimate and Neon Genesis Evangelion

In regards to this, FLCL is getting a season 2 and it's a full 12 episode anime this time.

Overlord isn't even rated good anywhere so it can't be overated, unless he means people think its average when its garbage

>female protagonist
Not interested.