youtube.com/watch?v=V6kJKxvbgZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no.

Yup.

SOODO AATO ONURAINU

actually, i am
Sup Forums is a fun place whenever trainwrecks air

I want to marry Asuna.

Gonna be funny when people are gonna be clammoring for Subaru to come back once we're reintroduced to how shitty of an MC Kirito is.

I will give it go, hopefully it will redeem itself.

I used to think Kirito was cool.

Then suddenly
>holy shit Subaru

Honestly, I'm more excited for Ordinal Scale than S3.

Dual-wielding umbrellas will be cool, though.

Funny, I wanna marry Kirito.

I'm excited for the new girls and the fanservice

Not even gonna bother watching unless Kirito gets an actual harem and/or stops acting like a typical Gary Stu.

But who am I kidding? Miracles don't happen.

I assume you mean Season 4?

Only if Commie does the OP typesetting.

Still not watched S2. It's been on my backlog since it aired

An S3 is confirmed?

Well I hope the OPs and EDs are just as good.

I keep hearing supposedly good things about that giant arc in the novels. If there ever is an S3 maybe they'll finally make one continuous story instead of two unrelated arcs. Though at this anything related to the original premise is long gone.

Any news on the movie?

But Subaru isn't cool either. The story goes out of its way to tell you this.

Re:Zero is great, but Subes a shit.

> wanting harem
> wanting MC to not be a Stu

Pick one.

>SAO will have another season

EW

Another season? Count me out.
>b-but the next arc is gonna be best arc
Yeah, like we haven't heard that before.
SAO is a prime example of wasted potential.

Why don't Jesus-kun put penis in vagina? All the girls are willing like holy shit how can you be so beta

link? are you talking about the movie maybe?

Two years worth of semen

When is this exactly?

Honestly, way more excited at the idea that the author is going back and redoing the original arc as an extended series of LNs, since he realized the fans stopped giving a shit after the SAO arc. It has a great premise, it just falls apart because the MC is a Gary Stu self-insert.

Flowed endlessly

I've actually been reading the manga of it. Progressive right?

I only read it due to the Himura Kiseki art at first, but I found myself somewhat enjoying it more. It's way more lighthearted, and they made the characters super likable.

I haven't seen the anime, nor do I plan to, but I heard Kirito was an edgelord, so I am pleasantly surprised with how big a dork he is in the manga.

youtube.com/watch?v=V6kJKxvbgZ0

So much better.

>S3
I thought we were getting a movie

Anyway I'd rather have SAO Progressive animated than S3, the manga is great and Asuna is a good MC

Back the fuck off, He's mine.

>le epic abridged meme

Every abridged video is pure garbage, no matter how much you fedora tipping faggots defend them.

Progressive is the way to go. This is really what Reki should've done first instead of making an LN from the WN.

Hopefully we don't get anymore of this shit.

SAO is trash anyway so the abridged makes major improvements.

t. Something Witty
Self advertising is against the rules, kill yourself

yu-gi-oh abridged is actually good.

I would be super excited for it if it wasn't for that trainwreck of S2part2. Up to then, it was one of my favourite animes.

The manga is actually pretty different from the LN, but the plot points are the same.

Hopefully the inevitable anime takes from both sources and not just the LN.

YGOTAS was great, you're the one tipping fedoras here.

Season 3 is happening? And yes, of course. SAO is my guilty pleasure and it was fun to watch Sup Forums lose its shit over all the plotholes and questionable writing.

He's fugged Asuna multiple times.

The best part of SAO is getting to livewatch it twice with Sup Forums. Once on Sup Forums, and again with Sup Forums.