I command you to obey my every command for the rest of your life

>I command you to obey my every command for the rest of your life

Why didn't he just use this as the go-to for everyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gS5y6lj_Y7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably F/SN rules

which are?

Nevermind, just remembered that obey me scene so probably no rules

Because he was an idealist at heart and that seemed excessively tyrannical to him at the start. It wasn't until he made himself Emperor of Britannia that he was willing to pull out all the stops to achieve his goal.

He didn't know if it had a time limit, and also probably wanted his people to have free will. After he became Emperor and took over playing the villain side, he no longer had to care because the plan was for Britannia to collapse after his death anyway.

He's a dumber version of Light Yagami.

My problem with that is that he thought his powers were like that in the first place "no matter how many times I say x, you have to do it"

>Cool it only works once
>Therefore my one and only command is listen to all my commands

Easy. Seems too "oh man, I gotta play by the rulez"-y to me.

>Time limit
That girl is still drawing crosses on that wall. . .even to this day

They are essentially the same person

>Hates the world
>Gets some godlike power
>Gets a cute companion that's totally indifferent
>Takes on a secret identity to change the world
>Dies in the end

>It's a Suzaku fucks everything up episode

Kill yourself.

>the plan was for Britannia to collapse
It still exists, his sister reigns.

A really good explanation I found says that if Lelouch used the "obey my every command" command, it would essentially render the person unable to function without Lelouch's order

i.e, they become mindless zombies

Actually he could override this.

"You will continue your life normally, until I Lelouch vi Britannia gives you any orders that you must carry out."

It wouldn't be fun if he did it

He did, in the end.

Before that he considered it immoral. But at the end, after losing the Black Knights, he stopped giving a fuck and just brute-forced it. And low and behold, he was emperor in the span of five minutes.

It was always that easy. He just didn't want to steal people's humanity.

wut

>Can command people to forget

Kind of makes Charles geass redundant.

shitty writing overrated crap. Original Anime tend to be overrated because no one knows what happens next.

Eh, except they'll be sup-par in the order they were given out.

It was explained that Lelouch mind-controlled soldiers had no self-preservation or free will to think out of the box so they were all below than average soldiers.

>its a suzaku episode

His first order was commanding people to die.

>ryuk
>not the most moe death note character
laughinganimegirls.jpg

Lelouch has some emotions that and that psycho doesn't

Him bring shy makes him better
>Misa hugs Ryuk
>Ryuk gets flustered and teleports away

At first he didn't knew the geass worked only once. Then he didn't think because it was an urge to stop Karen. After that he have no excuse.

But you know he's not actually dead right?

He got the code from Charles which made him immortal. His death was staged, like everything else he did. He was a performer after all.

>That girl is still drawing crosses on that wall. . .even to this day

No she isn't orange fixed her

My thought was that it would make the people zombiemode forever. So in order to be undercover he didnt use it.

What's the deal with airline food?

He did it though, after betrayal.
Then he take half of the world.

Didn't the writer say he was deader than Elvis?

One of the writers did say that, but the head writer said it was meant to be open to interpretation. Clearly the writers have different opinions on the matter, making any definitive statements they make moot points.

Additionally, he could have simply meant dead in the sense of identity, but that's a stretch.

youtube.com/watch?v=gS5y6lj_Y7Q

What the? He just asked if they like CSI Miami. Stop telling lies user.

He became the very thing the Black Knights accused him of as their reason for betraying him. Poetic justice.

Also yada yada something about Lelouch, despite everything, not wanting to entirely lose his humanity regardless of who his enemy is.

Shit writing.

>It was explained
Please elaborate.

Years of reading fiction has convinced me that not possessing individual self-preservation makes an army perfect. In the hands of a capable leader of course.

My opinion is dead until proven alive.

They were soldiers who were about to kill him. It's legitimate self-defense in that case.

>Japan liberation front

Lulu wasn't actually a terrible person at heart while Raito was a jackass from day 1.

>Hates the world
Light: because he is bored.
Lelouch: Because of personal reasons (his mom and Nunnally)
>Gets some godlike power
Yes.
Come on, you wouldn't Ryu, would you?
>Takes on a secret identity to change the world
Yes. But one does it with fashion.
>Dies in the end
Light: Yes
Lelouch: Maybe?

But you forgot the most important thing
Light: Becomes an a psycopath in the second episode, he never changes after that.
Lelouch: Character changes contantly as he tries to adapt himself to reach his final goal, at the end even his final goal is changed.

They were Britannian soldiers, who had just shot Suzaku.

As for JLF, they were killing civilian hostages, and were threatening him.

Because that's the "I wish for a million wishes" solution. That's retarded.

It's too lewd

>Light:because he is bored
No, he clearly was irritated with the lack of justice in the world. It was not just boredom
>Light becomes a psychopath in the second episode and never changes, lulu was different
Light and Lelouch are fundamentally different in that Light never actually saw the people that he killed die. It was all remote, and therefore, easy to dissociate. I'm not saying he wasn't crazy, but still. Light still had humanity in him, but it wasn't as apparent as Lulu's was because light was basically alone, surrounded by crazies, whereas Lelouch had good friends he could count on the whole way through.

Lelouch was also absolutely insane, even from the first episode. That last line in the first episode gives me chills every time I see it.

>You wouldn't a Ryu would you?
Are you saying you wouldn't?

>Lelouch was also absolutely insane, even from the first episode.
People forget that his first big action was killing Clovis. Clovis, the guy who was HAPPY to see him. It's not like Clovis was out for his head in the first place, if Lelouch didn't pull out a gun the two would probably end up drinking tea and playing chess and talking about their childhoods. And Lelouch killed him.
>B-But we have this subtle scene where Lelouch's action literally makes him sick
That doesn't change this act of fratricide on a man who wished Lelouch nothing but the best in life. Clovis was reduced to something less than human: not an enemy, but an obstacle.

Because as you use Geass it gets more power allowing him to do more and more complex commands. He was only able to that when Geass spread to both of his eyes.

Clovis was also a man who ordered outright genocide of civilians because they MIGHT have caught a glimpse of C2.

Clovis ordered the execution of thousands of innocent men, women and children all to just save face. It was easy for Lulu to kill him because he deserved it. Besides, Lulu still had some moral struggles about what he did after this despite the fact that Clovis was rotten and needed to be got rid of.

Did you see them fight in the final battles. Those souldiers just sat still as they were being gunned down. That's why Lelouch didn't geass Lloyd an ungeassed person works more freely and better.

>I command you to obey my every command!
"ok"
>soo first-
*stab
"well, you didn't say I cannot stab you, right?"
>{dying instesfines}

Because it's a dumb trashy show that people take way too seriously.

>no self-preservation
He should just command them to live