ITT: Shows people pretend to enjoy for weeb cred

ITT: Shows people pretend to enjoy for weeb cred.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z30Y572EmCk
youtube.com/watch?v=ndmcRDWSj20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Forced thread

youtube.com/watch?v=z30Y572EmCk

What's funny is that kill la kill isn't actually very good

Never realized the animation in this series was so good. I actually want to watch it now.

ITT: Shows people pretend to hate for Sup Forums cred.

>Never realized
>I actually want to watch it now
Stupid.

The animation is great sure, but the show itself is not funny

I don't know, it has a lot of comedy gold. Besides, the strong point of Nichijou, for me, are the Like Love, Short Thoughts and emotional scenes. It had a lot of strong emotional moments and a nice, comfy atmosphere.
It really is a show about gloryfing daily life. And I love that kind of show.

youtube.com/watch?v=ndmcRDWSj20

>weeb cred

Nichijou is well animated, but it doesn't compare to the greats of the genre

it's an anti-weeb anime. You just got cucked by kyoani, go fuck yourself now.

>-_-
Get the fuck off my board.

>i didn't enjoy this show so nobody else can enjoy it either
Sick reddit-tier reasoning broski, have an upvote!

I avoided it because it was popular then when everyone stopped talking about it I finally watched it and loved it

The fuck? Nichijou was a great show and the last entertaining thing KyoAni did.

Shows people pretend to enjoy for weeb cred are shit shows like SAO that can not be enjoyed on any physical level or edgy shit that the MALfaggots love and yell about all day long like Re:Zero.

That puppet thing that people are only watching because Urobuchi is working on it.

ITT - OP fails at his bait

Gunbuster and Lain

Does it get better than this? I watched the first 2 episodes and was bored outta my mind so I dropped it, but this was pretty great.

>pretending to like giant robots plus tits and ass: the budget-blowing OVA

People do this?

what are the greats of the genre?

If it is comedy/gag greats then I don't see why it wouldn't be included, along with Azumanga Daioh.

I liked Nichijou a lot, though. Why is it a meme to hate it here?

because they have bad taste and like to hate anything semi popular

This. Nichijou didn't make me laugh aloud or anything, but the show was just pleasant to watch. Guess it's the fanbase Sup Forums hates.

True comedy makes you think, is relatable, and has a punchline, on the other hand, Nichijou is just stupid violence and exaggeration, there's nothing clever about it. The only people I can imagine enjoying this show is little boys.

ARIA, Non Non Biyori, Hidamari Sketch, Azumanga Daioh and K-ON.

I found the characters really relatable. If you remove the exaggerated stuff they're all pretty realistic

The exaggerated stuff just represents their emotion, and everything falls into place when you consider this.
Most people I talked to who didnt find this show funny just didnt get the jokes.
The relatability was also the central factor of the jokes.

Its penguin of doom humor they wring out over 5 minutes of animating nothing. This is show isn't even funny in japan hence it didn't sell

Here's some of their gags
>Man wrestles a deer
>Woman has bread in her robot arm
>2 minutes of reaction shots to dropping a pencil
>2 minutes of reaction shots again

>True comedy
fuck off

Lucky Star & Azumanga. The former should've been mentioned in OP's place if he wasn't such a newfag. Isn't Nichijou entry level even for MAL? Why would it give anyone cred?

>ARIA
>Non Non Biyori
>great
Shit taste, sorry.