Muslim are not oppresse- , #AllLivesMatte-

More than half a million Rohingya have fled Myanmar since August 25 after insurgent attacks on security forces triggered a violent government crackdown, but the rate had slowed to about 2,000 refugees per day last week, according to aid agencies.

"It is a big increase to see 11,000. We have had big numbers coming across by the day over the six weeks of this emergency.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EaV1NTEdTk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Start shit, get hit.

Muslim brotherhood.

fpbp

based buddhist

Call merkel I heard that she loves muslim refugees in her country

>implying they don't deserve it because they worship moehomad

Mfw

>as a consequence of acquiring arms from the British during World War II, Rohingyas[note 2] tried to destroy the Arakanese villages instead of resisting the Japanese. Chan agrees that hundreds of Muslims fled to northern Arakan though states that the accounts of atrocities on them were exaggerated. In March 1942, Rohingyas from northern Arakan killed around 20,000 Arakanese.
the rohingyas genocided the burmese also, what the burmese did against them is justified because they only protect the Buddhist majority from the hostile rohingya muslims.

We've had over a month of "thousands upon thousands Muslims fleeing Burma." How many can be fucking left?

this.

There was 1 million of them, now half a million has escaped, it should be half a million left.
youtube.com/watch?v=EaV1NTEdTk4

how many are left

>Invasive venomous snakes flee Myanmar after locals drive them out
>Who will think of the poor serpents?

>oppressed
they kept attacking military outposts and bombing citizens (they arent citizens they are considered illegals) so after they murdered a bunch military personnel the military went against the government and started mass rape genociding them which is what the burmese military is literally famous for "oppressed" yeah ok

"help i started a fight that im now losing this is a travesty" retarded actual natural selection

Before the Hositilities about about 1.2 million rohingyas lived in Rahkine. So, like, shitloads..

Taqiyya not working in Burma?

Why is Bangladesh so racist? They should open their arms to these refugees

Based monks. Wipe them out and bring peace back to your country. I hope our countries can learn from their example.

this. it's how these situations should be handled. sitting down at a table and talking about your differences only works between civilized parties.

muslim start to understand why they can not oppress minority while being an cancer when being a minority. Happy than maymar are not western europe. good

somehow i remembered he was not smiling in that cover, post original.?

This. Just as I hope our countries can learn from Ausfailia that pooftas should fuck off.

What the hell I love Bangladash now

>forced conversions and attacks on the buddhist population
>buddhist, the most peaceful of fucking people get fed up with their shit and start fighting back
>liberals: waahhhhh muslims are oppressed waahhhh somebody stop the mean buddhists

great job buddhism, now we just need the sikhs to start fighting them again

pro photoshop!

Just fucking invade israel and leave us alone. We''ll leave you alone.

Tough. Now tell me about the christians and yazidies targeted by ISIS.
See, those are your people and you care about them. We don't.

>be so irredeemably evil even buddhists and aung san suu kyi of all fucking people turn against you

I never said all lives matter though.

But muslim lives don't matter. Every single muslim could die and the world would be a nicer place.

eventually, everyone will either have to realize this or perish. Islam is inherently incompatible with everything that is not Islam (and often enough with Islam itself, too).
they will never stop until they are either wiped out o have wiped out everyone else.

#nolivesmatter

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. Maybe don't belong to a violent medieval death cult in future?

god i hate crusade posters.Unlike you jihadies actually jihad these days.Crusade posters just post this shit and imagine them in full armor fighting muslims...we BOTH know that not happening.

Found Ahmed.

You come off as gayer than they are

BTFO

Fpbp.

>Why is israel supplying the burmese with jew weapons

>See this video

The kikes always happen to know where the next battlefield is

nobody feels sorry for you. you're not the victims. westerners are rooting for the Myanmar natives, not you.

True! Buddhists are providing the example for the West to follow!

>spend half a century sneaking into country, taking over villages/starting your own, terrorizing or outright cleansing the neighborhood of any non-muslims
>get btfo by military
>HELP HELP WE ARE BEING OPPRESSED
only one of these two religions is causing trouble in every country it enters. Heck, even in its own damn countries.
Buddhists did nothing wrong

>More than half a million Rohingya have fled Myanmar since August 25
Too few.

It's funny how hard this story is being shilled, but not even liberal normies give a shit about this scum.

None should have escaped really, lets just hope they die from disease in the camps

The Burmese Buddhist Breeze is here to remind you all that the TATMADAW AND THE PEOPLE ARE ONE.

Stop right there, racist scum. This is outright HATESPEECH. Delete right now, or face the consequences.

Based Buddhists

Based Budhist bros cleaning house

Reminder that the muslims started it

>OP is not a ga-

based buddhists. i hope every single muslim dies in severe pain.

Still too many...

When even buddists can't stand you, you should just fucking kill yourself.