/pol on Race mixing

Seriously I don't understand pol.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can tell this person's motive by looking at the characters faces and not even reading the words. That's how you know it's propaganda.

So are Leftists against white male Asian female couples?

Bit racist there mate.

remove the father at the top and it makes more sense

btw everyone in that strawman goes against the wall, don't get it twisted

My gf is pure dutch aryan
U jelly

>that Elliot face on the bottom kid

Came here to post this. Baby Elliot was masterful. A nigger staying and being a father, however, is a myth. Especially if she's white.

lurk moar

dont understand what?

This was drawn by Bettendorf, probably the most pathetic hapa of all time.

his real name is tenda spencer apparently.

The korean girl has a bigger penis than the white guy.

Holy balls. That thoroughbred rump.

I dont actually give a shit about race mixing. It is a problem that solves itself, if a woman was degenerate to start race mixing she was not a good woman in the first place. Why pol gets so upset over this I will mever understand. I do engage in race mixing myself, i exclude gooks, chinks, and japs though. I figure if I want to pump and dump better to do it to roasties of a different race rather than ruin the women of my race.

Love the attention to detail

see

>It's a self-hating hapa blaming his failures on the guy who fucked his mother for being "beta" episode

Hi Tendie

I wouldn't mind a cavity search by this tight missy

I just want to live amongst my own colour people

reddit.com/r/hapas

Don't racemix kids!

>colour
Its called race

>The guns and Elliot Rodger on the hapa
Holy fuck haha

What makes you think Sup Forums thinks mixing with Asians are okay?

Actually white men settling down with Asian women is a much bigger problem than white women mixing with any other race.

niggers aren't human.

she is not pretty tho. she is average, just overhyped slut who got kids following her. also injecting silicone to her butt or something lul.

>Black man bulge>Asian woman bulge>White man bulge
Subtle

Niggers are niggers. Niggers aren't white collar respectable workers in disguise that are just being kept down by the whiteman.

Men are not born equal, we're a product of our genetics, and blacks have genetics that make their minds inferior. At least insomuch as the mental skills required to achieve in our society, mainly the ability to abstract and to make alterations on those abstractions.

And of course it's a distribution.

There are some smart blacks, and of course with race mixing blacks have a lot of white genome in them. I believe the average is something like 23% in the United states. Think of that, the average black is really ~1/4 white.

That's all to say that there are some decent black dudes, some awful white dudes.

However most blacks are monkeys. And if a black has an IQ of 105/110 he's generally going to get a leg up in life from both college admissions and hiring practices.

He's also going to get a social leg up because he'll be 'cool' and women will think they're special if they date black guys. To women, dating black guys is a signal to everyone else just how open, liberal, wise, heartfelt etc they themselves are, because they don't see race, they're not racists, but they also see blacks as these wise spiritual sages who have developed great strength of character through adversity.

They also use their belief in the former to justify their sexual desire for the typically larger, in all respects, blacks.

So what I take offense to is that when white/asian women date black guys, they're typically dating down, and they're giving in to their base, shallow instincts. White and Asian women dating black men is a mark of how wretched our society has become.

Taken as whole people, women are dating down because:

1. The leftist influence on society allows them to believe in a caricature of noble blackness

2. Where blacks are in life is going to be moderately (anyone that gets anywhere did it mostly themselves) elevated by institutions.

Cont

You can have children with a black woman, which means that blacks are also homo sapiens

Your picture implies that there is no difference between men and women.

A white man choosing a partner is different to a white woman choosing a partner.

3. The previous 2 points give women the excuse to give into a base desire for a physically larger man. They can't get a man that they find acceptable at their socioeconomic/intellectual level at this size, but they buy into the previous two points and debase themselves

You are more likely to have a child become ill if you race mix or just be a complete twat.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Keep it clean

Roosters can impregnate some other birds does that mean that a turkey is a chicken

Hybrid species is picking at the edges of the taxonomy. Mixed race children are far too common for blacks and whites to not be the same species.

>Seriously I don't understand pol.

Good

Now get out.