Europe We Can Believe In

Paris Statement was published by a group of nationalist European thinkers.

thetrueeurope.eu/

What do you think, anons? Does Europe still stand a chance? Are you ready to embrace the hardship?

>nationalist
>thinker
lol no

What's wrong about being nationalist in an European county Peter?

Plenty of middle class white people preying on their own. No society can survive such greed and wickedness.

Sounds like you're talking about EU.

i will explain this to you very easily. Asians are smarter than us, blacks are stronger than us. by making them come here we are making our country better, by race mixing we are elevating human kind.

Bunch of empty buzzwords with no meaning. Doesn't name the enemies of Europe or the traitors who enable them or identify appropriate solutions. Trash.

I read it. It's pretty tacky and lame. Polished performance - not so much. Basically, same stuff has written here on Sup Forums but with better punctuation and typefaces.

Ugh nationalism is so 20th century. Get with the times grandpa/

I love seeing this. Cunt Merkel opened the flood gates and roughly 2 years later things like this are showing up everywhere and people are waking up. Give us another 2 years and the pendulum will swing further and further to the right. With time, the actual problems and perpetrators will be named and once their names and deeds are out in the open, it will spread like wildfire thanks to the internet. This time, nobody will escape the truth and no media will be able to cherry pick information to mislead the masses. The awakening will be powerful and the Jewish anti-Nazi propaganda will backfire because everyone around the world will already know what it will be about without anyone actually going for political office.

No they're not and no we don't
*farts*

>we have no other

Tell that to the native Americans

But the europeans are in europe, not america

>best scientists - white
>strongest man in the world - consistently white
>best athletes - consistently white

Take your fetish to Sup Forums

doesn't matter who says it or what way it's framed, whoever ends up as the persuasive, charismatic leader that drives explicit ethno-nationalism into a movement with real force will be the one I will get behind.

It's the ideas that matter, not the people or group.

Point 1 and the beginning of point 2 is filled with lots of non-arguments.

Europe is a dead body governement tries to tell us it’s alive.

--- Multi Daily Reminder ---
Europe is scheduled for destruction and only all out war will stop this from happening. Anything short of war is a waste of effort.

wtf is wrong with czechs?

Nice proxy, Moshe

Fuck European Nationalists.
Fuck Europe, fuck EU and fuck every individual country of EU, except Greece and Cyprus which should be part of Greece.
Greece and only Greece and nothing else but Greece.
If you're not Greek, you're a foreigner. If you're a foreigner, you're a potnetial enemy.
Greece is no home for any of you motherfuckers.

Give it another few years, and the incinerator chimneys will be belching out the roast pig smell of burnt Muds.

Is it, date I say, /ourwave/?

Nationalism in general is an illness.

Concept of "nation" is an artificial construct designed solely for the purpose of you feeling unwarranted ties to one group of people over other for benefit of someone with delusions of grandeur.

drž hubu ty čuráku nebo ti ji rozkopu

HHAHHHAHHHHHHAAHAAAAHHHHAHAH

You've made my day my young communist.

Pic related.

I'm sure you'll feel right at home in Zimbabwe, then

America and Australia are European clay.

Africa will be too. We just failed with the last attempt.

This is not intended to make an argument. It's moving the narrative further. Good job grandpas, we need more of that.

Calm down Andreas.

Incorrect. Educate yourself.