This studio is responsible for

This studio is responsible for

>Steins;Gate
>Re:Zero
>The Devil is a Part-timer
>Katanagatari
>Jormungand
>Akame ga Kill!

Why doesn't it receive the same kind of hype on Sup Forums that SHAFT, Kyoani, and Trigger do?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/filename/tumblr/page/15/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they are shit
The only well animated thing on their is Kata and that was monthly. Their weekly animations are B tier AT BEST and their original stories are so bad they make the normal plot of AGK look good.

Shit studio with 2 good series under their belt that you mentioned
Pro tip its Kata and Jormumgand

>The Devil is a Part-timer
People watched this past the first episode?

Hipster opinion. Akame Ga Kill is the only one up there that is actually trash. The othe's are at worst above average series'.

Steins;Gate and Re:Zero are better than those two.

Lol ok

Don't lump my opinion in with the other guys, but you're flat out wrong when you say Kata and Jormungand are the only ones that were good. Kata was easily their best series, but everything is is quality besides Akame Ga Kill.

Katanagatari is the only one of those which is good. The rest are shit-tier adaptations.

They haven't had any popular meme shows like the rest, so it's to be expected that the normies haven't latched onto them. SHAFT, Kyoani, and Trigger are unironically the 3 worst studios currently in the industry, and only Kyoani was ever good.

(You)

It was very popular here when it aired, not that you'd know.

>Kyoani
>hype
>Sup Forums

Nope. Only SHAFT and Trigger are shilled here.

Steins;Gate hardly has any animation of note.

so maybe one or two decent series then

he's not wrong though, it was exactly the kind of seasonal filler people get overexcited about and then forget the moment the next season starts

>This studio is responsible for
Is the Order a Rabbit? (2014)
Akame ga Kill! (2014)
Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen (2015)

ALL SHIT

Yeah, people. Not inhumanoids like yourself.

>Re:Zero and Steins:Gate
>Not having memes out the wazoo

>Comparing mediocrity in its quintessence to shaft and GODani

Steins;Gate and Re:Zero aren't popular meme shows?

They haven't made a moeblob fest that f/a/gs can jack off to "ironically"

shit
shit
s2 never
decent
mediocre
very shit

Not on the same level as trash like Meguka. Re:Zero is edgy enough for the manchildren who use streaming sites, but the animation isn't of enough interest for the plebs to bother looking up the studio.

Just because memes exist of them does not make them meme shows. Meme shows in themselves are le randumb chinese humor XDDD

The animation in Re:Zero isn't anything too special but it has nice art direction.

>People still think studios matter
It's all about budget, source material and who is working (and these tend to vary within studios anyway).

man your baitfu is weak ass, gotta keep rolling the bait instead of just "lol k" sure is summer here

>what is Gochiusa

Yeah, I don't know how people watched and enjoyed it either but it was popular.

re:zero hasn't even finished and people are forcing it as some kind of classic

will be amusing to see if people even remember it a season or two on from now

Sure, whatever you say, but that doesn't make plebs look up the studio.

Studios aren't renowned for quality, they're recognised for meme content, which means art style and animation.

Gochiusa was "unironically" great.

I'll remember it just because of the butthurt about it

>Gochiusa

Yeah, exactly. What the fuck is that? Never heard of it, it's unknown to me.

>Jormungand is better than Maou-sama, Re:Zero, and S;G
No.

That's just because you're new and retarded.

Gochiusa was literal garbage, a perfect example of how NOT to animate a 4koma. On one hand, the source material was subpar, which is probably why it was so cheap to adapt, but on the other, you've really got to look at WHY you're making a show. Trash material can be turned into something passable, look at fucking K-on.

\>meme content, which means art style and animation.
Kill yourself.

I definitely will. It's had some nice cliffhangers that aren't annoying, but leave you excited for the next episode. I haven't looked forward this much to an anime episode in years.

Because they actually try to make serious shows and not ecchi harem garbage that's so popular here

>Why doesn't it receive the same kind of hype
Because it didn't have any distinct style compared to those three?

why dont people like AGK, in either format?

Honestly, it probably will be since they adapted Re:Zero. Up until Re:Zero, their only major hit in terms of financial success was Steins;Gate, and Re:Zero seems headed on a course to surpass even S;G, so Sup Forums will probably start paying attention to them now.

>Retarded for not watching an anime about little girls

Oh goddamn, your ancestors must smile down upon you.

Are all people from Sup Forums as retarded as you are?

>financial success

I don't thimk Sup Forums talks a lot about trigger. They only made kill la kill right?

>doing almost as well as idolcancer
>not successful

You mean it doesn't turn each anime into a conveyor belt's worth of anime that aren't distinctly different? That head tilt shit is annoying and retarded beyond belief. I dropped Nisekoi immediately.

White Fox has nothing to pay attention to. It's just a standard run-of-the-mill animation studio. Production companies dump them scripts and voice actors, and they produce some unremarkable animation out of them.

1 more month until summer is over

Gochiusa did far better than Re:Zero. You know that, right?

Weird that you're insulting my intelligence instead of talking about the anime. Wow, I can't say I expected more from someone that thinks that opinions only exist to one board.

Steins;Gate and Re:Zero definitely share a lot of similar animation traits.

Why should I talk about the anime when you're too retarded to even know about it?

Re Zero isn't even done...

Thank fucking god, it's been awful.

Not him but
>>>/reddit/

>2012
Fuck off, you know shitposting has increased tenfold since that event in August 2014

>Doesn't know about a shit anime

"Must be retarded"

Yes but the post said that S;G was their only financial success when shit like Hataraku and Gochuumon sold great as well. In fact, I doubt Re:Zero can even surpass GochiUsa S2's success on both the BD and merchandise front.

I refuse to believe this. Not when I see posts with tumblr pictures not get vehemently shit upon during the summer months, unlike usual.

You are retarded just like your brothers over at Sup Forums.

That's called a confirmation bias.

I don't even play vidya anymore.

I know Re:zzzzzzzzzzz shitposting is at an all time high but at least don't drag in innocent studios to the shitflinging.

Come on now.

Why compare with idol? But:
>doing almost as well as idolcancer
>6346 is the 1st week
>Almost
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Or this thread

People who care about 3DPD ecelebs probably don't give a fuck about anime, friendo.

>boards.fireden.net/a/search/filename/tumblr/page/15/
Only Sup Forums cares about filenames. Please see yourself out.

I don't know, I think they confused financial success for literal beginner anime suggestion success.

Test

>this is what newfags believe

They haven't been shit on for the last year or two, dude. In case you didn't realise, the current userbase of Sup Forums is about half women thanks to trash fujoshit shows getting popular on CR. The other half is mostly children who stream, with the occasional actual fan who spends his days waiting for a thread that doesn't look like it belongs on Sup Forums, unsuccessfully.

There's no longer any actual criticism of shows, just retards crying whenever you shit on anything in their super special general threads.

>Akame ga Kill!
It's okay at best. The art direction is disappointing when you see the source material they had to work with.

>r/anime

I have noticed, and it needs to stop

I think the bigger question is, why isn't White Fox at least on the same level of meme status as Madhouse, Bones, JC Staff, and DEEN?

I've literally never see them brought up on Sup Forums until this thread.

It will be remembered for the same reason Elfen Lied is; edge.

>There's no longer any actual criticism of shows, just retards crying whenever you shit on anything in their super special general threads.
It really feels like this whenever someone complains about Re:Zero

The rest is weird speculation with no basis.

Don"t compare anything with Madhouse. It's unfair for them because Madhouse is too good.

Fuck no, they're not even close.

>>Akame ga Kill!
This isn't a good thing

It's probably because there's nothing distinct about their studio. Like you can say Gainax, Madhouse, Kyoani, and others have a certain style to them. Nothing makes you look at a production from White Fox and think "Oh is this a White Fox production?"

AgK ending alone was a fucking shambles.

Sup Forums has been permanently shit for years now. Summer is no longer a factor.

It's not women. It's literal underage children who are a fucking plague unto the site as a whole, and mods who are just as goddamn new as they are.

Did they do an "Original" ending?

>>doing almost as well as idolcancer
Yeah, sure, it's selling over 50k units per volume, lots of merch and concerts and what not.
Are you people really this delusional?

>buy the source materail adaptations only
>good

I think so? I gave up on the manga but Akame basically beat Esdeath due to her "bloodlust" or some bullshit.

It was the most pathetic shit I've ever seen because she's a title character.

Why do nips like idols so much?

They're stupid

>Not liking idols
wew sure is summer in here

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

Madhouse is best studio when it comes to adapt LN or Manga.

Almost as well is not the same as "as well", fag
Find me something that's doing better than it that ins't idolshit

All of those shows are kinda eh. Nothing that will go on to become a classic.

(you)

>one cour only
>you read it already and are 2+ volumes ahead
>''''''''best'''''''''
Tell me another joke that isn't Madhouse sales since I've already heard that one.

White Fox is actually my favorite studio.

There's something always compelling about most of their series, but I really can't pinpoint what.

That said, I always give a White Fox production a chance.