Trying to find a manga

It was a short story where a kid is chilling in an abandoned concrete building, then finds that two of his school pals (a big tit girl and an average boy) also came to the building apparently about to get it on.

But then the building turns into an arena where many different unique assassins are killing each other off. It turns out the girl comes from a rich family, and assigned all the assassins to off each other at that spot to act as a cover for one of the assassins to gouge the eyeball of the main boy, as it turns out the girl wants it in a jar (to fondle) for it turns out she has a creepy obsession with him. This is meant to be a play on expectations, because the main kid was interested in her at the beginning of the manga. At the end, he figures it would be smarter to take advantage of the situation to rise in ranks of the girl's connections, instead of fighting against the girl and getting himself killed off.

This manga is supposed to be a prequel to something bigger, but I can't find anything anymore. All I can remember is the story.

Tokage no ou.

boku no pico

Brilliant. Thanks.

Thanks for the thread OP.

I also want to find one too, I've been looking for this for weeks now. It is somewhat a new series where the most popular girl in class really likes the quiet/mysterious classmate who doesn't literally talk and it is driving her mad why is he like that while also liking him in the process. There is one scene where she stalks him outside, sees him smiling for the first time after interacting with a bird. Then she pulls out her phone as she wants to take out a picture of him but then when she turns around there is a boys changing room. She was seen with all the guys changing with her phone out. Kinda funny.

Its kinda leaning on the comedy genre. It feels like it has a Tomo-chan vibe but this one is not a 4koma.

bump

>This manga is supposed to be a prequel to something bigger, but I can't find anything anymore. All I can remember is the story.
I remember reading it, hoped there would be a continuation and forgot about it for a few years.

Guess nothing came out of it in the end, sucks.

Oh wait, just found it's a light novel, nevermind.

Ojojojo?

thanks, but its not it, sorry.

also if i remember correctly the guy's name kinda stars with the letter K. as far as i know his name is also in the title of the manga... i think

Anything more? The story feels kinda familiar.

its kinda new series when I last read it weeks ago its only somewhere 10 chapters in. then I forgot about it. sorry if i give vague details. I try really hard to remember it and its killing me for weeks now.

actually when i saw that Ojojojo you/someone suggested, its kinda close but more on the comedic side. i also think the title is kinda long and I am 15% sure that there is a word "notice" on the title.

the guy that MC likes is really literally straight faced, never talks, and an important detail I know for sure is the guy is ALWAYS on his headphones.

> i also think the title is kinda long and I am 15% sure that there is a word "notice" on the title.
Doesn't seem to be in the title, at least nothing comes up on bakaupdates.

You are killing me now too

>There is one scene where she stalks him outside, sees him smiling for the first time after interacting with a bird

This part seems extremely familiar. Tell me more about anything you remember even the smallest details might help.

that scene is the one really stands out as far as I remember.
hmm there is also a time where she came in early and she and the guy is only there in the class room, she sat then she is mumbling in her inner monologue still "reading" what kind of guy he is on why is he so quiet. then she absentmindedly talked aloud that she likes him because she got carried away by her inner monologue. then she realizes the guy wearing headphones is asleep. she nearly had a heart attack.

another scene where she also talking to her two friends about the same guy then she kinda slipped that she likes him.

Kuzumi-kun, Kuuki Yometemasu ka?

Looks like the one

YOU

MOTHERFUCKER

THANK YOU!

How did you find it?

I read it so naturally I had it somewhere