danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2432647
i.imgur.com/6ZANoqn.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1237168
imgur.com/a/TdXqv
imgur.com/a/AulxP
i.imgur.com/vavXhSD.jpg)
i.imgur.com/VGN9Ln6.jpg)
imgur.com/a/lPczx)
megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Cross_Fusion/Gallery)
i.imgur.com/OzNSh4r.jpg)
a.pomf.cat/ybcqzt.png)
imgur.com/a/LUb89
imgur.com/a/66GsD
imgur.com/a/nFPHG
imgur.com/a/vPY2u
imgur.com/qudvyTU
imgur.com/a/ETwBh
imgur.com/a/FOlLU,
u.pomf.is/ncmxce.jpg)
u.pomf.is/zbhwnx.png)
imgur.com/PtIhqun
i.ytimg.com/vi/HpMLP-d-Pqc/hqdefault.jpg
imgur.com/vNSeZLU
imgur.com/RgdJF6s
imgur.com/qAEmrPY
imgur.com/02kjtbq
imgur.com/rfT2ahA
i.imgur.com/wsoaC4X.jpg
i.imgur.com/hBz7mhZ.jpg
i.imgur.com/Q8U516W.jpg
i.imgur.com/Zs5NOzk.jpg
i.imgur.com/nsCcwqJ.png
imgur.com/0QW8hk5
imgur.com/a/KKtjT
imgur.com/a/QFNvE
imgur.com/a/A8Fwu
i.imgur.com/VSx0dty.jpg
i.imgur.com/XXI2tB2.jpg
i.imgur.com/pqSDK57.jpg
i.imgur.com/cNVg0Gb.jpg),
i.imgur.com/abSuRe9.jpg
imgur.com/a/a1oN3
imgur.com/T4hfCAD
imgur.com/DHw1gIC
imgur.com/QYVymbF
imgur.com/a/yw4sK
imgur.com/a/i4d75
imgur.com/a/Ti6HZ
i.imgur.com/uZfXecD.jpg
u.pomf.is/jrdppt.jpg
u.pomf.is/fhiiml.jpg
u.pomf.is/wqczas.png
u.pomf.is/ruihag.png
imgur.com/a/9cDNF
imgur.com/a/DaV5G
imgur.com/a/Sne3a
imgur.com/a/ogOl7,
my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png
my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg
i.imgur.com/TlGMe5O.jpg
i.imgur.com/5vdZDsg.jpg
i.imgur.com/ZhSwGEJ.jpg
a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg
i.imgur.com/cyKriIS.jpg
imgur.com/a/giE7K
i.imgur.com/XhBwdg6.png],
imgur.com/a/97mTh
imgur.com/a/4SoIK
imgur.com/a/RUU35
imgur.com/a/vXsbQ
imgur.com/a/gVmy3
imgur.com/a/Qw4Yr
i.imgur.com/fW2OEPL.jpg
exhentai.org/s/213dede124/370891-13
imgur.com/a/PGgGr
imgur.com/a/8ss6z
imgur.com/a/Bv8JO
i.imgur.com/BfnFJWo.jpg
imgur.com/a/0ksjN
i.imgur.com/Q48JVIh.jpg
i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg
i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg
i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg
u.pomf.is/qvzpbh.png
i.imgur.com/17C4xQm.png
i.imgur.com/iLj1V4U.png
imgur.com/YFIoCR4
i.imgur.com/hJWj7T9.jpg).
i.imgur.com/18u5gZQ.jpg
i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png
i.imgur.com/8atfMx0.jpg
pastelink.net/2bed
imgur.com/a/kAavv)
imgur.com/VttVd8Z
imgur.com/a/7SZWB
pastebin.com/Y3PqKEX2
imgur.com/a/5uXEn.
imgur.com/a/jK9yw
imgur.com/a/1SdzP
imgur.com/a/Ecvpl
imgur.com/a/dFNUl
imgur.com/Ykkqwpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting anything cute of Tharja please.

imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Maybe dressed up as May from Pokemon or Juri from Street Fighter.

imgur.com/a/FGBGY
imgur.com/a/PROZE

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- dressed in a high school cap and gown, holding her high school diploma if possible.

- cosplaying as the female Pokémon Go protagonist, ready to go on an adventure and catch Pokémon or resting at a PokéStop. Preferably with her hair up in a ponytail similar to the protagonist’s, but her regular hairstyle is fine as well.
References: imgur.com/a/66Q9m

- cosplaying as either Ferry, Song/Tweyen, Rosamia, or Sophia from Granblue Fantasy. Other Granblue Fantasy characters might be fine, so please ask if there are others that interest you.
References: imgur.com/a/MZDqa

- wearing a Demonica from Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey. Preferably with the helmet off, either tucked under her arm or being held off to the side. Combat equipment in the game is knives and guns, if you at all feel like including them.
References: imgur.com/a/Q1FGq

kisekae reference: i.imgur.com/NyHSLXX.png

Thank you and have a nice day.

Requesting my Kobori wearing Liko’s outfit from Active Raid. Optionally, she can be wearing Unit 8’s office suit from the same show.

Liko: my.mixtape.moe/ddtzfw.png
Unit 8: my.mixtape.moe/swndvs.jpg

Also, to the guy wanting to draw midriffs, I would not mind if you decided to draw her delicious belly.

Anything else is fine, even cutelewd.

Good morning or afternoon everyone.
I hope everyone had a great week!

I would like to request a close up of my beloved Mizunashi Akari like in the reference, please.
Having her smiling with a bunch of flowers in her head (if you want a specific flower, red hibiscus would be wonderful!)

Though if you want to draw something else that's fine too, as long as it's not too lewd.

Please and thank you if you pick up my request!

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, here are some ideas:
-a POV image of Erza feeding the viewer a spoonful from a slice of cake.
-a picture of her standing underneath an umbrella while it is raining.
-her cosplaying as Yueying from Dynasty Warriors i.imgur.com/JMh6c0F.jpg

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting Cyan:
-dressed in her new game outfit or as one of these characters from her game (imgur.com/a/7QDZz)
-making a heart shape with her hands, trying to make one with her tail, or both
-blowing bubbles in the shape of musical notes or other cute things
-in a cat pancake bed (i.imgur.com/RwfH6Ui.jpg)
-pov of her blushing while a ring pop is being placed on her finger. Maybe with an actual ring edit as well
-at a salt flat (i.imgur.com/96H48u9.jpg)
-showing off her midriff in some way, bikini, lifting up a shirt, etc

Or anything else you want to draw. Cute or cutelewd is ok. Also if you want to make her assets bigger or have a different hairstyle I don't mind.
Some of her outfits, use any if you have ideas for them: imgur.com/a/2V6ua

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-Dressed as the Samurai class from 7th Dragon III, replacing the blue for green (i.imgur.com/iNnqSrq.jpg)
-Her with my SI (See drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850 ?) on a couch, either her hugging my SI or kissing.
-Joint request of outfit swap with Jolyne .
-With a bedhead, wearing a grey t-shirt and green and pink stripped panties.

Or anything at your preference.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting please!

Thank you very much.

Requesting Rin catching user checking out her butt.

Requesting Shion doing yoga or her wearing Rize's rabbit house uniform from gochuumon wa usagi desu ka?
Uniform ref: imgur.com/a/V12fD
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Wearing a lacey nightgown welcoming the viewer home or to bed

• In the middle of getting dressed slipping on some thighhighs

• Her embarrassingly trying to give the viewer a kiss

If these don't interest you please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting Gazer as a lifeguard at the beach.

I have several outfit ideas; a wedding dress, sweater, swimsuit, plugsuit, bunny outfit, or labcoat.
Her dungeon crawling with Miia would be nice. If any other user has an idea, I'm almost always up for joint requests.
I'm fine with cute/mildly lewd and chibis are wonderful.
That said, most anything is fine.

I have an SI thing: files.catbox.moe/wcvju9.jpg
Most anything would be cute.
Ideas; her holding a daki of me, teasing me, holding my hand, wrapping her eyes around me in a hug, or me touching her fluffy tail.
I usually just wear a pair of pajama pants, so an outfit swap would be fun. Also her sitting on my face, something like that would be nice too.

Humbly requesting my husbando, Slaine Troyard.

It would be pretty cool to see a "persona eyes" image of him: imgur.com/a/Fifcd
I'd also like to make a request together with Kakyoinbro (): An outfit swap between Slaine and Kakyoin's school uniforms (here's Slaine's i.imgur.com/hJWj7T9.jpg) or them as tourists in a foreign country and trying the local food, since they both enjoy traveling.

Of course, a simple image of him smiling would be perfect too. Thank you for considering and I hope you have a relaxing weekend!

Requesting my beloved Momo wearing Anzio's senshadou uniform (preferably the skirt variant), optionally going off-road in a CV-33/35 tankette or a Semovente self-propelled gun, holding a big fluffy sheep wearing a smallish military bagpack and aviator goggles or enjoying/cooking Italian cuisine. Please and thank you.
Uniform references: imgur.com/a/yfLcn
Vehicle references: imgur.com/a/NDo18

Requesting my husbando, Archer
Him wearing a white t-shirt and black shorts, saying ''Good job, you can do it'' with a bit of an encouraging smile. Optionally he could also be sweating or wiping sweat off his face with a towel

further references: imgur.com/a/ESE72

Thank you and have a nice weekend

I would like to request Mai Natsume in her bikini leaning towards a wall and looking back to the viewer like the pose in this image:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2432647
Bikini reference: i.imgur.com/6ZANoqn.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated, such as Mai in her bikini pouring water on her head from a bottle to cool herself like in this image:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1237168

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally wearing a nurse outfit, but anything else is fine too.

Requesting my lovely Inori waking up sleepy in the morning.

Alternative: Her wearing Gwyneveres or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv from Dark Souls

Anything else is fine too.

Requesting Yukari dressed as Rally Vincent.
imgur.com/a/AulxP

Requesting my waifu Mahiru Koizumi. Please and thank you.

Happy Friday, everyone.

This week I was hoping to request my darling Miia in this princess outfit, perhaps extending a hand to dance, or dancing with an SI in a prince's uniform. (i.imgur.com/vavXhSD.jpg)

Or a chibi version of her replacing pic related. (i.imgur.com/VGN9Ln6.jpg)
Or doing shopping online with Snakeman.exe as her personal PET NetNavi, or her crossfused with him like in one of these: (imgur.com/a/lPczx) (megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Cross_Fusion/Gallery)
Or, as a more challenging request, the two in a pair of Zangoose and Seviper costumes is also fine. (i.imgur.com/OzNSh4r.jpg)

Anything else cute or cool of her in any of her other wardrobe is fine too.
(a.pomf.cat/ybcqzt.png)
Preferably 9, 10, 19, 20 or 26, to be specific.

Thanks again in advance.

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima either
-In Tamaki Ako's player outfit imgur.com/a/LUb89
-As a Milf
-With sex hair.
-Holding the dragonslayer spear imgur.com/a/66GsD
Or anything else is fine

Requesting Aigis pushing user down sort of like this image maybe with heart shaped pupils imgur.com/a/nFPHG
Dressed as one of the the Kancolle boatgirls imgur.com/a/vPY2u
Holding a positive pregnancy test looking happy and embarrassed well an user or my Sai is looking semi confused imgur.com/qudvyTU
In the causal wear of Anne Takamaki or Makoto Niijima from Persona 5 imgur.com/a/ETwBh
Wearing Elesa's outfit form Pokemon imgur.com/a/FOlLU, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

I'll sit this one out as I got two deliveries last time, just doesn't feel right if I ask for more.

Good luck to all of you, especially those who didn't even join the pretty filled Monday Club last weekend!

And, as always, have a great weekend and be nice to each other. You're all among equals.

Hello there, this week I'll be requesting my Yotsugi drinking a bubble tea, it would be nice if the tapioca pearls could be different colors like in the ref, any combination of colorful drinks would be great (ref:u.pomf.is/ncmxce.jpg)

Alternatively, wearing Phi's outfit from ZTD, you can ignore the notes that was from the artists who drew the design. Glasses or no glasses, either is good. (ref:u.pomf.is/zbhwnx.png) aside from those two ideas I'm always happy with anything cute of my waifu, it's always appreciated, thank you and have a spectacular weekend.

Requesting waifu's cutting their hair for the summer.

I'd like to request Etna dressed up as a trainer from Pokemon Go, setting out on an adventure throwing prinnies at pokemon to weaken them
Preferably outfit themed to team valor: imgur.com/PtIhqun
Alternatively, Etna lazily playing the game on her phone being carried around on her throne by prinnies. i.ytimg.com/vi/HpMLP-d-Pqc/hqdefault.jpg

Of course anything cute is always appreciated, if you'd like to draw something cute with Etna and my SI, reference is here: imgur.com/vNSeZLU

If you'd like to draw her in some other outfits, suggestions are
Imperial class from EO4 imgur.com/RgdJF6s
Alicia from Valykrie Chronicles imgur.com/qAEmrPY
Asuka's plugsuit imgur.com/02kjtbq
And a summer-y thing imgur.com/rfT2ahA

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

Specific request(s):
-Cooking something with various berries You can put her in naked-apron if you wish.

Or something cute at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time.

Kindly requesting Colette similarly to this gif:
i.imgur.com/wsoaC4X.jpg
Or whatever else ridiculously adorable.

Morning everyone, this weekend I like to request Kobeni dressed as Serena pulling on the blue ribbon on her collar to undo it or pulling up her thigh highs.
>Serena Reference: hi.imgur.com/hBz7mhZ.jpg

Or, dressed as Rosa in the middle of pulling up her shorts or putting on her top.
>Rosa Reference: i.imgur.com/Q8U516W.jpg

Or, dressed as Ash unzipping her jacket or adusting her hat.
>Ash Reference: i.imgur.com/Zs5NOzk.jpg

Or, dressed as Dawn adjusting her scarf.
>Dawn Reference: i.imgur.com/nsCcwqJ.png

Cool/Cute/Cutelewd/Lewd is fine for any of the above.

Requesting Hibiki wearing a yukata.

Requesting Watashi trying on her old school uniform from when she was younger, which has gotten to be a few sizes too small as she's aged. Alternatively, her wearing a night gown, or a nice dress with heels and elbow-length gloves. Anything else cute or sexy would be lovely as well, of course.

Requesting kurome wearing a nightgown and pressing her breasts against user's back.

Or a family picture with a little girl that looks like her like imgur.com/0QW8hk5

Or a PoV of her getting headpatted with user's legs visible to her sides.

Or lifting up her clothes to reveal wraps, or just wearing wraps like imgur.com/a/KKtjT

Or wearing one of these outfits imgur.com/a/QFNvE

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd.

Hi WWD! I am requesting Deedlit testing out Ivy Valentine's (from Soul Calibur) snake sword (they both have the same seiyuu) imgur.com/a/A8Fwu
-Wearing a summer dress and pulling down a straw hat to cover her face in embarassment after I fired a one-liner about her beauty putting flowers to shame. similar to: i.imgur.com/VSx0dty.jpg
-Diving into/ climbing out of a pool of rupees like scrooge mcduck, wearing a swimsuit (i.imgur.com/XXI2tB2.jpg or i.imgur.com/pqSDK57.jpg ), maybe small pearls dripping off her
-POV holding out her hand and dressed as Lailah from Tales of Zestiria (i.imgur.com/cNVg0Gb.jpg), inviting me to share her destiny possibly glowing with power
-Strutting up to bed and letting the sarong fall to the floor, wearing: i.imgur.com/abSuRe9.jpg
Anything else cutelewd or comfy is highly appreciated!
More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3
Have a great weekend!

Requesting Tsubasa wearing a gym uniform, wearing a ponytail.

If not possible, anything beautiful is fine.

S1, G, and Zesshoushinai references:
imgur.com/T4hfCAD
imgur.com/DHw1gIC
A somewhat helpful guide to drawing Tsubasa:
imgur.com/QYVymbF

If you need to talk to me, please contact me at : [email protected]

Requesting Himari. Anything you feel like would be great as long it remains tasteful!

If you're looking for more specific suggestions (feel free to deviate or combine):
- Working at a seaside place, in a fitting summer/beach style waitress uniform
- Playful summer water shenanigans. Think fun with balloons, water hoses, etc. Alternatively beach activities.
- Exposed shoulders, sundress and strawhat, or a cute somewhat less common bikini style
- Dressed up as something for a haunted house
- Sitting on an 縁側 or maybe a balcony or roof of some kind, gazing up at the sky, relaxing/falling asleep, playing something, reading, or anything fitting.
- Exploring ruins in a forest, fighting a dragon/monster or tending to battle wounds/resting afterwards

All refs, more suggestions and inspiration at bottom imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

I'd like to see her wearing/cosplaying in Reimu's outfit from the Touhouvania (Koumajou Densetsu) fangame.
Ref for the outfit : imgur.com/a/i4d75

Or for a second request,a Mio version of that KanColle glove fad with shipgirls opening one of their gloves to the viewer. She would be doing it with her fingerless elbow glove from the Don't Say Lazy concert outfit. Ref with examples of the fad itself, and for her glove : imgur.com/a/Ti6HZ

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Requesting Hisui with a heart pillow.

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request Madotsuki trying to sleep in a spaceship cockpit, with her braids floating around in 0-G and a view out into space in the background.

Alternatively, and I normally I don't like requesting something like this because it feels embarrassing but why not, right?
I'd like to request Madotsuki wearing a wedding dress and holding bouquet of glowing white tulips, preferably while looking at the viewer.

i.imgur.com/uZfXecD.jpg Bouquet example

As always really anything would be great, anything cute, seasonal (Summer-themed etc.), or especially POV. Cutelewd is ok (within reason)

Some nice ideas here. Can't wait to get out of work and try drawing them.

you're a nice idea user

Requesting Yukari!

On an adventure, on a Schwimmwagen!

or just in suspender shorts, or a qipao!

anything fluffy and cute is super cool too.

Thanks for reading

Requesting a POV picture of Sakuya headpatting the viewer. Perhaps saying something like "You've done well." or "You've been a good girl." Would be nice
Self insert or faceless user would be fine too.

Anything of her being cute or doing something cool is always lovely. A bit of cutelewd is ok within reason.

It's finally the weekend. Just a shift of work and then it's time to relax. Hope everyone has a great weekend, and thanks if consider drawing her. I always appreciate it.

Reminder. Drawfags are looking for Pokemon outfits or midriffs.

Good morning. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing some outfit that shows off her wonderful midriff. Some ideas would be a cheerleader uniform, a crop top and shorts, or even nothing at all like in these pictures:

u.pomf.is/jrdppt.jpg
u.pomf.is/fhiiml.jpg
u.pomf.is/wqczas.png
u.pomf.is/ruihag.png
But if you have an idea for a better outfit, then by all means go ahead.

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting Touko as an operator operating operationally. imgur.com/a/9cDNF

For another idea, perhaps her sleeping peacefully in her bed with a smile on her face.

Alternatively, Touko cosplaying as Suigintou from Rozen Maiden or as Raidou Kuzunoha from SMT: Devil Summoner series.
Suigintou ref: imgur.com/a/DaV5G
Raidou Kuzunoha ref: imgur.com/a/Sne3a

Anything else cute/cutelewd of her are fine. Thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin posing as Professor Zoom/Reverse Flash imgur.com/a/ogOl7, does not matter masked or unmasked. It would've be awesome if artist would've be able to capture the essence of both characters and mix it up in amazing piece of art!
Anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well.

Requesting a drawing of my angel that focuses on her legs and/or feet. It would be nice if it involved socks or stockings too, but bare feet are also nice. Lewd is a-ok.

Requesting Kagura as a lifeguard, please! Preferably with tanlines and wearing a red one-piece swimsuit.

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!
Thanks in advance!

Requesting *Hyun-ae bathing in waterfall or diving in ocean

The beating of my heart starts off strongly this lovely morning with thoughts of my King running through my mind. To speak of the ways that she illuminates my life would be pleasurable. Her golden locks as brilliant as a wheat field hit by the dazzling light of the sun. Her radiant emerald eyes put even the prettiest diamonds to shame. The simple elegance of my Lord is truly magnificent, to have the rays of the sun bounce off and reflect upon her petite frame and expose her to my gaze is a treat each and every time. I love no another as intensely and as intimately as I do for my noble King.

Rozalin wearing Claire Harvey's Hundred battle dress from Hundred (which can be altered to her dress' design), or in either Arnice's white outfit seen in my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png or Priere's cheerleader outfit with adequate bust to match my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or the cheerleader outfit designed using her dress, please.

Requesting Inori brushing her teeth in the morning i.imgur.com/TlGMe5O.jpg

Wearing any of those TLR lingerie sets matching high heels would be nice too i.imgur.com/5vdZDsg.jpg
Or wearing her casual dress from the manga i.imgur.com/ZhSwGEJ.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.

For some specifics:
-Using her umbrella during a bright day, peeking impishly at the viewer from its shadow.
-Something humorous involving her breast pads (she's actually very flat).
-Wading in the shallows near a tropical beach, looking for critters.

Anything else is also fine, especially if it's summer related.

Requesting Cave,
>Dressed as Red Riding Hood
>dancing in any style (optional wearing matching clothing)
>Cosplaying as anyone from DeathSmiles a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg
>Dressed like Inori i.imgur.com/cyKriIS.jpg

As an alternative, her donning armor much like that of any fighter from a Cave shoot 'em up game (examples: DoDonPachi, Ketsui)

I'm requesting my dear husbando Akihisa Yoshii from Baka to test to shoukanjuu.

- Joint request with Ruianon Requesting a mario themed picture with Rui dressed as Luigi (i.e. "Ruigi") and Akihisa interacting with a Yoshi since his last name is Yoshii.
Ref: imgur.com/a/giE7K
Thank you so much if you pick this up!

- Requesting slightly tanned akihisa since it's still summer. Maybe him chilling on the beach or just being somewhere outside on a nice day.

- As a cute shota

But if those requests don't interest you, anything cute or stupid will be appreciated.

Requesting POV sharing a milkshake with a bashful or happy Rika.
Or Rika stargazing while looking melancholy and stoic.
Anything cute is appreciated.
Thanks for considering.

Requesting my love Yuu happily cuddling with an adorable soft Bunilla [ref: i.imgur.com/XhBwdg6.png], or tending to a garden in the summer heat. Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome.
Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend everyone!

Requesting my backshot of my waifu in a swimsuit. Either in a competition swimsuit and adjusting her bottom or in a swimsuit of your choice.
imgur.com/a/97mTh
Alternatively cosplaying:
-Dizzy's new outfit: imgur.com/a/4SoIK
-Lie Mei's outfit from Thunderbolt Fantasy imgur.com/a/RUU35
-In Sabrina/Natsume's outfit from Gen 1
imgur.com/a/vXsbQ
-In Scathach's ascended outfit with the veil
imgur.com/a/gVmy3
-Inverse Origami's Astral Dress imgur.com/a/Qw4Yr

Requesting my beloved Yuuna. A PoV drawing of me noticing that she snuck under the blanket while I was sleeping, kinda like this: i.imgur.com/fW2OEPL.jpg
would be very nice. But anything cute and happy of her would make me happy.

Hi again, WWD. I'd like to humbly request something with Rikka, anything (lewd included, if you'd prefer that) would be wonderful.

For something more specific, I'd like to request her wearing this costume: exhentai.org/s/213dede124/370891-13
Or perhaps stretching after waking up, wearing a negligee or camisole.
Or for a more jocular option, her trying to keep a straight face while reading a book with a humorous title. For example, "How to Avoid Huge Ships".

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who takes this into consideration.

Requesting Makoto wearing the Gallian uniform from Valkyria Chronicles.
imgur.com/a/PGgGr

Alternatively, requesting long haired Makoto, with her hair tied in a ponytail.

Or Makoto as a catgirl, taking a nap.

Though anything cute, even cutelewd, would be of course much appreciated.

Please and thank you.

Good evening everyone. Hope everyone having a nice week.
Requesting my beloved Ivis and my SI doing something couple related or having Ivis do some of the activities here on this Japan trip would be adorable. Like some of the following:
-Visiting Mickey at "Tokyo Disneyland."
-Having her dress as a "Pokemon GO" trainer looking for Pokemon.
-Being cover by bunnies that are nibbling on her clothing while visiting a Bunny Cafe
Though anything cute of her is always wonderful to see.

Reference for SI:
imgur.com/a/8ss6z
Reference for Pokemon GO trainers:
imgur.com/a/Bv8JO

Thank you to whoever does this request it's always appreciated and I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

Requesting Minori playing beach volleyball, preferably in her blue bikini.
Here is a bigger version of the image in the reference: i.imgur.com/BfnFJWo.jpg
Please note though, that I'm not looking for something lewd.

Or requesting her wearing the Starlight Academy uniform.
References for that are here: imgur.com/a/0ksjN

Anything that is cute, cool or genki is also appreciated. Thank you for considering.

Requesting Diana in a cute pose holding a broom behind her.

I got a delivery last week and I'm very happy with it so it's probably better to prioritize delivery-less Anons.

Requesting Akame wearing a suit or a tight girly dress.
Or Akame cooking breakfast in her apron.
Or more of Akame as a Hero from Yuuki Yuuna i.imgur.com/Q48JVIh.jpg

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:

• I would love to see more of Ibara in her bikini having fun on the beach and playing with her water gun. Both following the official art included on the reference sheet would be especially nice, but of course I'll appreciate whatever looks good on her.
• Any other summertime activity is welcome as well, e.g. taking her bike for a ride ( i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg ) or going on a picnic ( i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or performing any kind of sports.
• Related to this, I especially like the idea of Ibara participating in typical sports festival stuff, wearing her school issued track and field uniform but with the jacket unzipped because of the heat: i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks in general. As a matter of fact, I'd also love to see Ibara wearing the cat lingerie aka “nyangerie” that used to be all the rage a few months back. Preferably the white version, since she wears white underwear. Ref: u.pomf.is/qvzpbh.png
(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the aforementioned bikini pic, much obliged)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters wearing clothing like this to relax in during the warm weather, please!

i.imgur.com/17C4xQm.png
i.imgur.com/iLj1V4U.png

Perhaps relaxing on the beach or eating ice cream and spilling it?

Alternatively, requesting Mimi having problems doing simple, everyday tasks due to her super strength, please!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Ohayo WWD
Requesting
-Tharja Perfoming some Dark Magic spells
-Having a cute moment with Baby Noire (Orange hair), Morgan and SI
-A costume alt to be Cyberpunk Styled
-Resting with Self Insert wearing her cape as a blanket
-Just Greeting the viewer/My Self Insert at home with "Would you like Dinner and me, Bath and me, or just me?"
-And Fortune telling someones waifu

Ohayo WWD
Requesting
-Tharja Perfoming some Dark Magic spells
-Having a cute moment with Baby Noire (Orange hair), Morgan and SI
-A costume alt to be Cyberpunk Styled
-Reading a tall stack of tomes
-Just Greeting the viewer/My Self Insert at home with "Would you like Dinner and me, Bath and me, or just me?"
-And Fortune telling someones waifu
SI
imgur.com/YFIoCR4
Thank you for your time and I will love to see what comes around

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. This week I'd like to request him traveling together with Slaine () and trying out local food or an outfit swap between their school uniforms (here's Slaine's i.imgur.com/hJWj7T9.jpg). His height is 178cm (5'8).
Or if you're up to draw SI interactions, something like this i.imgur.com/18u5gZQ.jpg of them eating ice cream would be lovely. SI ref: i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png Thank you if you consider drawing any of these requests, have a great weekend! And good luck everyone!

Just wondering, do you prefer scars or no scars?

With scars is better, they're in reference for a reason! I just don't like erasing a part of him like it never happened because that would be like throwing his development away. Hopefully it makes sense.

Hey, all.
Joint requesting Anastasia and Yukinon in the same scenario, clothing and poses, as Anya and Minami in this image i.imgur.com/8atfMx0.jpg
Here's a list of other ideas to choose from, or not.
pastelink.net/2bed
Anything would be much appreciated, whether it's cute or cutelewd.
Take care of yourselves and remember to take it easy.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her in casual clothes, with simple and cute shorts, and preferably no headphones. Though if you feel like drawing her in her general outfit without her headphones, that's fine also.

Or her wearing gym clothes. Optionally she could be doing something sports related, like doing stretches, but simply being cute and sporty is fine, too.

Or her as she's putting on socks or thighhighs.

Or wearing only shirt and pantsu.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine if you have something in your mind.

Please and thanks!

Oh yeah I totally understand, its like a symbol of him showing his determination and drive forward to fight with his friends
I was just wondering if you had a specific preference

Heyo, WWD.
Joint requesting Anastasia and Yukino in the same scenario, clothing and poses, as Anya and Minami in this image i.imgur.com/8atfMx0.jpg
Here's a couple ideas if you aren't up to that:
- Yukino laying down at beach, under a beach umbrella while reading a book
- Yukino at the beach, building a pan-san out of sand
- Yukino wearing Emilia's outfit with her robe (ref: imgur.com/a/kAavv)
- Yukino doing yoga or post work-out
Of course, anything cute or cool is fine and greatly appreciated.
I hope you all have a great weekend. Remember to take it easy.

Hello /wwd/!
Requesting my waifu Divine Grace - Northwemko (the woman in dress, left side), either
>cosplaying in Hilda's outfit (right one) with a ponytail for her hair and looking at the viewer, backview, with a smile, and a DuskBall in her hand having catched a Darkrai
or
>in a bikini like Luka (image below them) showing her midriff and eating a chocolate bar
Going with what drawfriends talked in the other thread, Hilda's outfit originally can't show her midriff,so I choose a bikini in case someone wanted to do a midriff instead of a Pokemon one
Thanks for your time drawfriends! Good Luck everybody!

Hello, WWD!
Joint requesting Anastasia and Yukino in the same scenario, clothing and poses, as Anya and Minami in this image i.imgur.com/8atfMx0.jpg
Here's a couple ideas if you aren't up to that:
- Yukino laying down at beach, under a beach umbrella while reading a book
- Yukino at the beach, building a pan-san out of sand
- Yukino wearing Emilia's outfit with her robe (ref: imgur.com/a/kAavv)
- Yukino doing yoga or post work-out
Of course, anything cute or cool is fine and greatly appreciated.
I hope you all have a great weekend. Remember to take it easy.

Thank you for understanding. But if drawfriends leave them out, I don't really mind it because I can see how my ref might be confusing.

Requesting Nepgear

Outfits references: imgur.com/VttVd8Z
HDD references: imgur.com/a/7SZWB
More requests: pastebin.com/Y3PqKEX2

I'd like to see her dressed like Hoshino Fumina or Rinko Iori from Gundam Build Fighters and Build Fighters TRY imgur.com/a/5uXEn.

Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd, please), and please ask about anything if needed to.

>all these midriff requests
Ooh boy, this is gonna be a good weekend

Requesting Stocking chilling by the pool, please.

I feel like this weekend will be somewhere in the middle

Requesting Eureka getting flustered at the viewer trying to touch her wings.

more refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

thank you for considering!

Malcolm?

Mornin.
Requesting Shinjiro handing user some Daffodudes or Broses; playing PokeGo with user, or dressed as either of the Granblue fags in the ref.
I'd appreciate anything badass or handsome as well, thanks for the consideration and take it easy.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune wearing the swimsuit on the right of the ref while laying down on a towel at the beach under a beach umbrella sipping on a drink or in bed with her shirt off and back facing the viewer while asking the viewer to give her a massage. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting nice Nenecchi curves!

Requesting Aida please.

You disgust me.

Hi, WWD.
Requesting Jolyne wearing Vanessa's outfit from King of Fighters, would prefer if you drew her with slight abs but if not, that's okay, too.
imgur.com/a/1SdzP
And considering one of her very distant relatives is a mafia boss, it'd be cool to see her as a yakuza, NSFW 3DPD warning imgur.com/a/Ecvpl
Jolyne wearing any swimsuit from this album, most of them show off her midriff and considering everyone's requesting that this weekend, why not try and request it this time, too.
imgur.com/a/dFNUl
And as a joint request, an outfit swap with Cosmos from Fairy Tail
Of course, I'll appreciate anything at all. Have a nice weekend and good luck to everyone else.

/r/ing waifus annotating

Requesting my dear Ion, POV of him sleeping or just as he wakes up would be cute, maybe wearing a white shirt, cute pajamas or even barechested is fine. Anything else is ok too.

Also joint requesting him with Mariya, outfit swap, or maybe Mariya making Ion try on some of his cute nightgowns.Reminder that both are guys.

I have superior taste.

Requesting mai waifu, please!

Thank you and have a nice weekend!

Good morning, Sup Forums!

Because God Eater Resurrection came out recently, I'd like to request my waifu wearing Alisa's outfit from the game. God Arc optional. Any sort of pose is fine, like an action pose, standing with her weapon, or stretching to show her midriff. I'm also okay with a either her usual size or a bit of a bigger bust for the sake of the clothes.

Alternately, Hinagiku in her pajamas with BB either playing games together or sleeping beside each other.

For something on the lewd side, I'd like to see Hina lying naked on a table, with fruits/meat/cream/etc. artfully covering her body nyotaimori-style like so: imgur.com/Ykkqwpg
She can be embarrassed or smuglewdly telling user "Enjoy your meal