Hi

Hi.
I just finished watching 20th episode of K-on(School Festival)and it was really really hard to watch. I don't believe this series is so emotional. I really shed few tears during this episode and I rarely cry while watching anime. Series finale is not going to be much worse, right? But I wanted to ask about the order of watching OVAs and movie. Should I watch them before or after ending?
Also K-On general maybe or something.

Wow. You made it through 20 episodes? I can't even get through the first. That anime sucks so hard.

Watch the Movie after Season 2

Really? I heard it makes ending lack impact or something.

Watch the movie after S2.
Save the OVAs for when you are craving more K-On!

It has the same ending as the TV series, but its given a lot more context. It made it even more impacting, in my opinion.

Movie after S2. Then become one of the many that have to live with that reality that we will never get more K-On!

>I don't believe this series is so emotional
Neither do I. As a matter of fact I think it's stupid shit.

Hnnnnggg those underthighs.

They're just so pure and virginal, I want to corrupt them by impregnating them with my dick as they're mindbroken by the fact that they are nothing more than bodies to be used by men.

Especially Mio. She'd be the hottest to rape, impregnate and mindbreak.

I failed to see what was so special about this show after 8 episodes.

It definitely took me more than eight episodes to get into it.

Not him but I watched the whole thing and it never rose above a 6/10 (and even that's only because I watched it as I was falling asleep).

You want a good SoL? Try Non Non Biyori, or even Love Lab if you consider that a SoL.

I'd say more like 7/10 for me. I just said that's what it took for me to get into it, not that I thought it was some sort of masterpiece.

I found the scene where Azusa first watches them perform very impactful, mostly because of her reaction. Then the opening sequence to s2e01 was just gorgeously directed, probably top ten favorite of all anime. By the time s2e20 came around I was certainly invested enough to get a little emotional.

>Series finale is not going to be much worse, right?
oh boy

>the order of watching OVAs and movie
finish s2 then watch the ovas then the film

I don't think I'm ready.

Non non biyori was shit, the only good thing about that snorefest was Renge, and she wasn't focused on nearly as much as she should've been. Every other character is either obnoxious or uninteresting.

But then why was it still better than K-ON?

by the time i'd seen 8 episodes i was convinced i was watching the greatest piece of visual and auditory media ever produced in the galaxy
nothing even came close

For some reason I wasn't even close to crying while watching K-On even though usually I'm a proper crybaby. Maybe I just couldn't relate because I've always just severed all connections with friends after school ends.

i never had any friends but the ending triggered me greatly and i still get severely deeply triggered by just thinking about it, even months and months after watching it

What kind of play has a part for a tree?

hmmmm