/SIG/ - Self Improvement General

What are you going to do this week to continue to self improve?

Daily reminder that the steak and eggs diet is the most redpilled diet

just trying to talk the family to my line of thinking and that all we have to count on is each other! blood and iron

Keep getting this thread removed for being nonsense copypasta trash.

What fake posts. you're not even trying anymore.

you seem angry, perhaps you should go for a run and work out your frustrations

Oatmeal with raisins and honey. 1 cup off coffee. Vitimins and mein kauf.

Gotten up at 5am and bed by 10 every day for the last 2 weeks. I'm getting a lot more done. Nothing productive really happens past 9pm anyways

>t. prey

Yeah, if you want to be shitting blood. Eat some greens dickhead.

Doing some DIY today.

I take my morning porridge with banana and chia seeds. Feels good.

Why are steak and eggs redpilled? I eat a ton of steaks but lately I feel terrible about it. It all started after watching The Eternal Jew, and seeing the cows being slaughtered. I'm not arguing one way or another, I'm just wondering why you think the way you do. It doesn't seem very healthy. There are thousands of naturally occurring minerals and compounds in vegetables that are beneficial that you can't get by eating that way.

you faggots banned me from the discord for trolling

leftypol.

>mom bought Irish oatmeal instead of American oatmeal
>nationalist reputation is ruined

eat vegetables you grow yourself or nothing

it was the diet of early body builders like arnold and vince as well as golden age hollywood actors like clint (eastwood and walker). A high protein diet helps build muscle and lose fat, while a high cholesterol diet increases testosterone. Vince did add a salad to the diet later in life.

/leftypol/ are vegan and im advocating for the literal opposite

Going to negotiate a deal with EU representatives for some anti-facist monies, which we are going to use for new anti-fascist benches and playgrounds for kids, park renewal, workshop programs and such.

feels good mang

>eating meat
>redpilled

What are some good books that'll help give you a firm knowledge in politics and philosophy?

t. Chink Emu serf.

I can't really afford good steak right now.
I buy high quality foodstuffs wherever possible, so steak is a real treat. Your egg game looks weak bro, Gordon Ramsey will show you the way if you care to YT it.

Been doing a five mile jog/hike each evening. Really helps my sleeping because it knocks me the fuck out.

Also, I set some specific goals for things that have been on the shelf for too long.

I'm also finally stepping up with my family's company since I'm the oldest of my generation and the old timers are starting to drop. Feels good but it's a long road still.

yes goy, keep denying that youre a slave to the meat jew

the average vegan can only survive 4 years on the diet, though only lasts 15 weeks. There have been zero (0) life long vegan, though there have been entire peoples that survived on nothing but meat.

Plato and Aristotle is a good place to start for both.

>Stupid, goy. Why would you eat meat? Eat some leaves with my poo on them instead.

Shit gets so real when family gets old

I always feel like I temporary exited the asylum every time I post in /SIG/ threads, why is Sup Forums so degenerate and lost now bros?

>mfw lost 7 kilos already
>burnt all the dead wood/dry plants
>pumpkin plants growing strong
>weed plants growing strong
>finally got a pike to dig way through the rocky soil
>reading the bible
>playing skyrim only on shitty rainy days
>haven't smoked tobacco or weed in a week
>finally feel like a human being agian
Any tips on growing tobacco? Also carrots

Never have readable versions of these lists

>environmentally unfriendly meat