/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - BEST TEETH IN THE GAME EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump welcomes Pitt Penguins to WH 10/10/17
youtu.be/JNv6qCFEOIs
>Pres Trump meets w/Kissinger 10/10/17
youtu.be/u9AC17Bshrc
>FLotUS Melania visits infant opioid treatment center WV 10/10/17
youtu.be/xFLLAb3qprQ
>BUILD THAT WALL 10/10/17
youtu.be/_QFuI4lv-QI
>VP Pence gets update on burning commies 10/10/17
youtu.be/7EKA-zSahxw
>Proj Veritas - America Pravda NYT pt 1 10/10/17
youtu.be/D5854-qAqkM
>Dep SoS Sullivan @Blockchain Forum 10/10/17
youtu.be/a--csKlojCc
>Trump TV Weekly Update #11 (Lara) 10/10/17
youtu.be/6gOU2Z8CnzA
>Ivana Trump interview on F&F 10/10/17
youtu.be/uBuN-vW156M (PT1)
youtu.be/KjsZQ27Bpo4 (PT2)
>StateDep Spcl Press Brief on hizballah (Heather, Amb Sales, NCTC Dir Rasmussen) 10/10/17
youtu.be/UbmShuz4uz8
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 10/10/17
youtu.be/pavvRwccyhs
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/10/17
youtu.be/GXdHmq1AtZ0
>WH Video: VP and 2nd Lady in PR &user islands 10/10/17
youtu.be/WbPRuiSuV3c
>WH Video: FLotUS Melania in LV 10/10/17
youtu.be/nKXQonHctmE
>DepInt video: Natl Wildlife Refuge Week 10/10/17
youtu.be/S7709fWf3NA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?output_view=net_1mth
trade.gov/mas/ian/build/groups/public/@tg_ian/documents/webcontent/tg_ian_003364.pdf
x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-01-20
x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-10-10
secure.marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia/historical
xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=EUR&view=1Y
marketwatch.com/investing/index/dxy
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/918058910673760258
thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/354575-melania-hits-back-at-ivana-for-calling-herself-the-first-lady
twitter.com/IRdotnet/status/918059178052149249
globalsecurity.org/military/systems/munitions/blu-114.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=uhY9Zxv1-oo
forward.com/schmooze/384763/ivanka-trump-might-be-the-first-jewish-president-according-to-her-mom/
twitter.com/TwitterMoments/status/917980520285442051
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

>Created 553,000 less jobs through August than Obama did in 2016 [1]
>Trade Deficit up $31 billion (8.75%) through August versus 2016 [2]
>Trade Deficit with China is up 6.2% [2]
>Trade Deficit with Canada is up 207.8% [2]
>Trade Deficit with Mexico is up 11.7% [2]
>The US Dollar is down "bigly" versus the Canadian Dollar, Mexican Peso, Euro, Chinese Yuan, Japanese Yen, and most other currencies [3][4]
>The Dow Jones Industrial Average's growth for the January 20 - October 10 period is down 1.1% vs 2016 [5]
>The Dow Jones Industrial Average's growth, adjusted for the Euro/USD exchange rate, for the January 20 - October 10 period is down 9.45% vs 2016 [5]

Where's that "strong economy" Drumpfkins?

[1] data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?output_view=net_1mth
[2] trade.gov/mas/ian/build/groups/public/@tg_ian/documents/webcontent/tg_ian_003364.pdf
[3] x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-01-20
[4] x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-10-10
[5] secure.marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia/historical

Nazi experiments were based on US prison experiments. The nuremberg trials were the nazis going.
>wtf mein you did it first

>the nazis were right about everything
>we had to kill them for them to prove it

Thanks for baking.

DJIA November 4, 2016: 17,888.28
DJIA January 20, 2017: 19,827.25
DJIA October 10, 2017: 22,830.68

U.S. Dollar Index November 4, 2016: 96.89
U.S. Dollar Index January 20, 2017: 100.81
U.S. Dollar Index October 10, 2017: 93.27

USD to EUR Exchange rate November 4, 2016: 0.89790
USD to EUR Exchange rate January 20, 2017: 0.93449
USD to EUR Exchange rate October 10, 2017: 0.84671

DJIA November 4, 2016 true value (Dollar Index):17,331.95
DJIA January 20, 2017 true value (Dollar Index):19,987.85
DJIA October 10, 2017 true value (Dollar Index):21,294.18

DJIA November 4, 2016 true value (USD to EUR):16,061.89
DJIA January 20, 2017 true value (USD to EUR):18,528.37
DJIA October 10, 2017 true value (USD to EUR):19,330.97

By even the worst measure, which is using the USD to EUR exchange rate and taking the DJIA from Inauguration to today, the market is up by at least 4%, which is still steady growth and certainly not "flat".

Yet another reason his argument is bogus, the American economy and foreign trade happens almost exclusively in US dollars. It's also 2/3 of the world's reserve currency. Even assuming America trades with EU exclusively in euros (they don’t, it’s just a worst case scenario analysis), America trade deficit with the EU was 146 billion out of a total external trade of 3643 billion, a drop in the bucket. Everything else and America trades on US dollars, meaning the $ / € rate is irrelevant, it could as well be bitcoins and showing how economy tanked in comparison to BTC / $ rate

Sources
xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=EUR&view=1Y
marketwatch.com/investing/index/dxy

AWOO~

Make America Great Again!

AESTHETIC

czeched

Have an aesthetic wall in return

Imagine the outrage if the Nazis bombed civilians with nukes.
The Jewish hand ringing would be unimaginable

Do you guys feel it?

Once Trump has more and more momentum, how bad are the leftist suicides going to get? I think it will peak post-2018

Is the wall kill if you sledgehammer it?
Seems too frail.

Your post responds to nothing in my post.

Nice copypasta though, sweetie :)

well don't worry user i'm going long so the DOW's going down now

mirin death spikes

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/918058910673760258

Salt inbound

Ivana or Melania, who does /ptg/ side with?

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/354575-melania-hits-back-at-ivana-for-calling-herself-the-first-lady

so when are they going to get tested by DHS/ICE

It is reinforced concrete and must stand up to at least half an hour of penetration attacks with sledgehammers and power tools, that is per the specs and requirements.

POTUS IS UP

Makes you think...

If Ivana weren't jealous she'd keep her mouth shut.

My response:

twitter.com/IRdotnet/status/918059178052149249

Uh... guys?

>mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/918058910673760258

Don't forget this one!

Fuck off you anime cyber thugs

Remember South Korea bragging about their new "graphite bomb" a few days ago? Of course, it's just old American shit.

>This previously undisclosed weapon, carried by the F-117A Nighthawk stealth fighter, was used for the first time on 02 May 1999 as part of Operation ALLIED FORCE strikes against Serbia. Following these attacks lights went out over 70 per cent of the country.

>70 fucking %

>Similar in concept to the "Kit-2" Tomahawk sea-launched cruise missile warhead used in the opening days of Operation DESERT STORM, few details of either weapons can be established on an unclassified basis. The missiles, packed with bomblets filled with small spools of carbon-fiber wire, deprived Iraq of 85% of its generating capacity

globalsecurity.org/military/systems/munitions/blu-114.htm

North Korea has much less hardened electrical infrastructure, too. If we ever go to war, it's gonna be a QUICK one. I'm much less worried about Seoul getting shelled out nukes making it outside of North Korean airspace in light of this.

It being able to survive an external attack for 30 minutes with various tools is one thing they'll be testing when the prototypes are finished

>thanks Obama!
it's cute really

He responded to your whole point, specially this part:

> The Dow Jones Industrial Average's growth, adjusted for the Euro/USD ...

That’s irrelevant given that America trades in USD, you might as well adjust for the BTC/USD and show the same fallacious conclusion.

*DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR*

*WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2017*

* 10:00AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing*

" "*1:45PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY welcome Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Mrs. Grgoire Trudeau of Canada*

" "*2:05PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Prime Minister Trudeau*

" "*2:15PM THE PRESIDENT leads an expanded bilateral meeting with Prime Minster Trudeau*

* 3:15PM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews*

" "*3:35PM THE PRESIDENT departs Washington, D.C. en route to Harrisburg, PA*

" "*4:20PM THE PRESIDENT arrives in Harrisburg, PA*

" "*5:45PM THE PRESIDENT gives remarks on tax reform*

" "*6:25PM THE PRESIDENT departs Harrisburg, PA en route to Washington, D.C.*

" "*7:30PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the White House*

youtube.com/watch?v=uhY9Zxv1-oo

Trudeau is 5x the man than drumpf

>30 mins
nice, enough time to shoot some spics trying to break that

Why is he meeting with that northern cuck?

>a scotts/german white American resembles another german/scott white American
do we all just look the same to you?

Reinforced concrete. The same stuff that stopped car bombs in Iraq.

It responds to your main point which is that the stock market is "flat" accounting for deflation, which isn't true, since we don't only trade with Europe, and we don't exclusively trade in Euro. Even if that were the case, it's still 4% growth, which isn't flat.

>Nice copypasta though, sweetie :)
Likewise snookums. I'll be posting every time you post yours.

>we
show your flag chink

A golden age is upon us

>Triggered Obama leaf in 5...4...3...2...1...

S. KOREA STRONK

Probably NAFTA stuff

Also it's part of a two layered system and all within US land so its not like they can easily move up to the wall. By the time the reach the final wall itself they've set off alarm and are subject to arrest.

You really can't help but to make everything about your sexual disorder, can you?

It's almost like you're the real life version of that meme where the gay guy turns in to a total faggot to show people that homosexuals are normal people.

Xe didn't reply to:

Job creation slower than the same period in 2016 under Obama
Trade deficit worse than the same period in 2016 under Obama
USD value crashing vs other currencies
DJIA growth worse than the same period in 2016 under Obama
DJIA growth, adjusted for USD value, worse than the same period in 2016 under Obama

No wonder your economy is so bad when you are illiterate :)

That isn't my main point at all. You completely disregarded the rest of the post because you have NO answer to it :)

Post your flag, fucking cuck.

NK isn't reliant on electricity generation, in case that wasn't clear from the obvious. But it is known that US/ROK would take out their infrastructure anyways. The NK nuclear/artillery threat combined with Chinese protections is their trump card. They likely have a network underground not susceptible to such attacks for military infrastructure.

I already responded sweetie. No salt here, just Trumptard tears :)

see

Well, their handler and boss of bosses, has given the mainstream media their talking points for the day.
>Get busy Joe, you worthless piece of shit :-)
when DJT jerks his chain daily...

That's if they get past the mine fields.

They are dependent on electricity, just their population itself isnt. The military/govt is.

Shhh dont tell them

Nuclear minefield (immune to nuclear mines)

Kelly about to quit
Tillerson about to quit
Mattis might stay on just to stop nuclear war

25th amendment when?

>Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Gonna be fun to watch the satellite imagery of North Korea going dark. Although I guess it wouldn't look much different.

Graphite bomb sounds pretty tight

>The military/govt is.
I believe they are fairly hardened and do have plans for such an attack, since the allied attacks on other rogue states have been so formulaic.

They have dug tons of invasion tunnels and do have plans to clear through the DMZ, they would likely pour through in less than an hour with a few hundred thousand NK soldiers.

Why did they blow up the stationary target? Who was the target?

> Obama started a trend line that started the moment Trump was elected

>leftists still think Trump will be defeated

ISIS attacking Iraq/Syria forces with a drone carrying an IED

THE WALL!

When people wanna look to a true world leader they look to Trudeau and mock and laugh at drumpf

Why didn't the US give the Iraqis our anti drone technology? Are we worried others will take it?

WALL

>That isn't my main point at all.
Yes it was, otherwise you have no excuse for pic related. Obama didn't have a SINGLE YEAR over 3% GDP, lmao nice economy.

>Job creation slower than the same period in 2016 under Obama
Government jobs don't count as job creation.

>Trade deficit worse than the same period in 2016 under Obama
NAFTA hasn't been renegotiated yet.

>USD value crashing vs other currencies
Trump's intention was to do this, but of course you already know that because this is like the 10th time I've told you.

>DJIA growth worse than the same period in 2016 under Obama
Obama had unprecedentedly low Fed interest rates. And again, that's ONLY true if you compare the USD to the Euro and pretend that the US only trades with Europe, using the Euro. Plus, there's 20% or more growth in every other index, including low and mid cap indeces like r2k.

>DJIA growth, adjusted for USD value, worse than the same period in 2016 under Obama
Same as above. It demonstrates the weakness of your argument that you only look at DJIA.

>Why didn't the US give the Iraqis our anti drone technology?
That is a limited field of equipment I would think, rather expensive for a third world army.

LMAO, wrong pic

forward.com/schmooze/384763/ivanka-trump-might-be-the-first-jewish-president-according-to-her-mom/

Is the brick layering part of the wall or just an aesthetic wallpaper tier thing?

It's really hard to make out some of the meme flags on here.
>Are you this one? Yes, that must be it.

Do you remember what happened a few years ago? The Iraq shat their pants, ran off, and abandoned all of the equipment you guys gifted them.

I honestly don't get how dual citizenship is allowed in U.S. government. it contradicts the oath of loyalty to only U.S. imho

Iraqi forces. Gold Brigade. That sucks. They were the only group that decided to fight ISIS rather than retreat. US trained counter insurgency special forces. There are not many veterans after the slaughter in Mosul.

Hmmmmm......might want to check your data again pal

It's a Hump Day Rumpus !!
> :-))

What ps2 videogame is this?

Try explaining to the brain dead MSM that Trump has done some legit things for economy. I constantly find myself watching Fox these days because any other television news will just bitch about how "racist" Trump is.

Seriously, motherfuck CNN

Anyone else just wake up for work?

I know. But this was before drones started becoming a real thing. Russian media likes to claim we air dropped it to them.

A nice little poster about eugenics from the conversation last thread.

Show you fucking flag.

I get that it's Trumps platform of choice, but I fucking hate everything about Twitter

>

I love how you fail to mention the 33000 lost jobs in September. The first month with job losses in 7 years!
Kek drumpf caused 3 hurricanes those job losses are his the immediate recovery is Obamas work.

All of their command/control systems are. You can't launch nukes and aim artillery without electricity. Iraq was a lot richer with much better electricity infrastructure than North Korea has now, and we took out 70% of their power in a few days using similar munitions, which are probably much more advanced now.

>They likely have a network underground not susceptible to such attacks for military infrastructure.
Then we'll use more traditional munitions like bunker busters.

>I believe they are fairly hardened and do have plans for such an attack,
Iraq did too.

>They have dug tons of invasion tunnels and do have plans to clear through the DMZ, they would likely pour through in less than an hour with a few hundred thousand NK soldiers.
You don't think the Koreans and US have considered this? They probably have charges ready to go to collapse the tunnels if an attack looks imminent. Also, it's a lot harder to organize a zerg rush if all of your troops can't communicate with each other.

yep.

twitter.com/TwitterMoments/status/917980520285442051

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THIS BITCHES FACE

>He still couldn't break 3% GDP growth
LMAO nice economy