HAPPENING - Spanish PM ASKS Carles Pig del Mont if he had declared the independence or not?

Mariano Rajoy has literally asked Carles Pig del Mont if he has broken the law or not in order to put him in jail or not.

If Carles says he has declared the independence, then the central government will suspend the catalonia autonomic government.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

How can one man be so based?

inb4 he implements 155 then suspends it after 8 seconds

IF RAJOY IS SO BASED WHY DOES HE GOVERN A MARXIST HELLHOLE

kek

I fuck your wife and then I ask for a dialogue. separatists logic.

> Data
> Buzzfeed
Ok, Jordi.

>couple days some catalonian on here told me that independence was now inevitable
>now they already all backed down again
kek, told you so.
I'm not even against smaller states, makes it easier to hold the government responsible. but catalonia has no way to enforce its will.

what a shitshow

but then again I'm glad it ended that way, no need for another syria

Rajoy is like that retarded guy who always do the right thing out of pure luck. That's why he is still there.

Edición Año Ciudad
1.ª 2000 Roma
2.ª 2006 Jerusalén
3.ª 2012 Londres
4.ª 2014 Toronto
5.ª 2017 Madrid
6.ª 2019 Nueva York

Rajoy is winning big. I'm tired of all this winning.

It's what I have been saying these last days to. They can do absolutely nothing. Might makes right in this world, the rest is talk.

Takesbacksies so no arrestsiese

No taxation without representation

Whe the reality is better than the meme.

>8 replies
>8 get
EIGHT SECONDS

Spain is even taking 8 seconds away from Catalonia

I bet he mailed him a comparison of rapes in Oz and he got scared and started screaming VIVA SPAIN

wtf is wrong with pre mexicans

>8

I lol'd.

I was told Rajoy was limpdick cuckservative bureaucrat

He is literally a retard, but he acts so stupid that ends up winning. He confuses his enemies.

This, or he declares a state of emergency which he suspends 8 seconds later.

> vuit
> segons

> be comically stupid and incompetent
> your enemies are even stupider and more incompetent
> you win while the whole world laughs at you
What else is there to expect from the country of Mortadelo y Filemón? (which were created by a Catalan man btw, just like Zipi y Zape)

hmmm
seems like a mix of Jeb and Trudeau then lol

BTW, do any of my fellow spics have a credible source for the 900 injured figure? I find it almost impossible to believe but am still curious.

Sounds like Donald Trump.

Not that kind of retard. He's more like Jeb on valium.

If you said you had a panic attack because of what you were seeing on TV, it counted towards 'being beaten by the awful spanish state'.