You're with your waifu in a bar and this motherfucker passes by and bites a piece off her ass

You're with your waifu in a bar and this motherfucker passes by and bites a piece off her ass
What do?

Bite off a piece of his to replace her's.

Call SCP

source?

run like a motherfucker obviously, that thing is scary

toriko

Dang mate, the Hype Train really knows no breaks, does it?

If he can one shot eight kings left and right, I will run as quickly as possible and ditch that bitch.

Besides if he took a bite of her ass, then her ass is gone.

Dude, why did you bite my phone?

What other manga characters could beat him?
Don't even start with dbz

What the hells going on with the neo things? They just seem to be reviving for no reason now

Gios stand in final form probably

Plottwist: neo IS my Waifu

GER would probably put him in a infinite death loop for several millennia, until Neo evolves and gains immunity to it. Giorno would have died of old age by then, so no rematch for them. Would that be considered a draw then?

Nah it would be ∞-1 until he breaks out of it
Also i'm certain acacia said something about neos cell lifespan not being infinite

Ok, how the fuck did Midora break out of the golden can?

Wasn't that can supposed to even trap Neo?

With the best food luck Midora now can also use some sort of Minority World hax and regenerate out of nothing.

I forgot, Midora has yet to eat the full course.

He will surpass Ichiryuu and Jirou with that easily.

Midora is hax as all hell. And I don't really mind it to be honest. His return got me pretty hype.

Posting this again.

I am sure it's gonna be a fight between Midora and Acacia.

Well, for Neo, really, I don't know who other than Toriko's 3rd demon is taking it on.

>Neo still hasn't reached his full power

Keh...

l thought he was scarier when he was that gaunt little shit with the perfectly circular mouth

FOOD LUCK
O
O
D

L
U
C
K

>both derous and sky deer are orange

Shit tier fodder, capture level 4 in base and with the berserk armor CL 13 at best.

vol 40 got released? I wonder what sales will be like. I'd like a Space arc.

b-back off, y-you gorilla!

It's released next week and toriko's author gets his turn in Jump Ryu in 3 weeks.

My waifu kill him

>tfw Toriko's third oni soon

>you meet this guy in a lone alleyway, what you do?