There are people who unironically believe that shitty mangas like SnK and Bleach are better than One Piece

>There are people who unironically believe that shitty mangas like SnK and Bleach are better than One Piece

Thanks for the information.

what's SnK? if you mean seven deadly sins then it's absolutely better than one piece

>tfw haven't watched any of Naruto, One Piece or Bleach
I see no reason desu

It's this kind of attitude that makes us one piece fans looks bad.

this bait is so strong, though.

Shingeki no Kyojin is good but it isn't better than One Piece. Bleach is especially not better than One Piece.

Taste is subjective.

Yeah, I dislike them all equally.

I'm a huge SNK fan.
One Piece is shitty in my eyes.
Subjectivity is weird like that.

>there are people over 20 that unironically like wan piss

I'm sorry your parents had to have a child like you.

>one piss fag

Not even once.

I have read a bit of each. How exactly is OP than the rest?

>Tfw over 700 episodes before deciding to switch to manga

Every remotely popular shoneshit is better than one piece at that point

Posts like these make me see One Piece fans as angry middle school edgelords that will begin to yell in the middle of the street if you disagree with them on something.

Everyone has it's own taste.
I love One Piece but don't hate other mangas/animes.

Only beta faggots are hating each other because other faggots said something bad about their favourite manga/anime.

It's Sup Forums not 9fag. So grow up fags.

seven deadly sins is amazing, way better pacing than one piece with better characters.

i've only seen the animes for both though.seven deadly sins could easily take the place as third best anime right behind gurren lagann and DBZ if it has a good second and maybe third season too

>mangas
>animes

You're not really fitting in, lad.

>people still falling for this old ass "pretend to be a member of the fanbase that I hate to get people to hate the series | hate" bait

The only thing more pathetic are the people (see, newfags) who seriously reply to this thread, without reporting it, are the kids samefagging to keep threads like these going.

>implying being better than snk and bleach is an accomplishment
>bunch of unimportant characters
>plot irrelevant conversation every page
>more unimportant characters introduced
>evil guy appears because he's evil
>crying.jpg
>luffy_is_mad.jpg
>arc ends with luffy punching the evil guy

one piece is one piece of shit too

This
Even though One Piece is one of my favorite manga, being better than those 2 really isn't an accomplishment.

>Shit can be better than shit.

Good i'm not only one think one piece is one piece of shit need die.

Who long to one piece shit end?

Pleb, Seven Deadly sins is way worse then Kongoh Bancho which was the authors previous work. If you're gonna praise something Suzuki made don't praise a shitty one

Seven Deadly piece of shit.

Naruto>OP and SnK

Threads like these make all us One Piece fags look bad, please stop.

Also being better than Bleach, even when it was at it's best, is no accomplishment.

Wan Piss is better than Hiatus x Hiatus btw. Enjoy having less than 3 chapters a year that look like they're drawn by a 10 year old.

>There are people who unironically believe that shitty mangas like SnK, Bleach and One Piece are good

How many good anime and manga people miss out on because of One Piece dragon ball naruto and bleach.

shounenshit>>>>>flavor of the month seasonal anime whose only worth are for waifus

That meme doesn't work anymore when all the new chapters have been sharp.

One piss is probably the worst manga ever made.
So of course if you name a random manga and say that is better than one piss you will be right 99,9% of the times.

Both are shit. Nice redirection though

Do you guys like d gray man?

What do you enjoy then huh? Cause let's be real you obviously don't enjoy actual good series, but are just swatting that accusation down cause you know whatever series you like fall under that category. You're not fooling anyone here with that reaction image.

What are you talking about the art is still mediocre or at best average recently. Hell he stopped fixing his volume releases, and even when he did "fix" his embarrassing art it was never "good".

Must be a typo. Op is referring to the novel turned manga turned anime, Welcome to the NHK.

You're just embarrassing yourself.

I'll take that as a concession. Pitou is a shit tier character btw whose main draw is attracting sonic autists.

>if you don't like my shit series then your favorite series is shit too!
Are you a literal child?

>Hell he stopped fixing his volume releases
Confirmed for retard who doesn't even know what he's talking about, he even did it in the last volume. You probably shouldn't be talking about things you don't know because you'll just end up being factually wrong and making yourself look stupid.

I don't even think any of them are good barring one piece which is decent, but I can tell for a fact you're a moeshitter or waifufag that won't admit it and when called out on it your best course of action is to run for the hills and deny it. Yahari is a shit tier series worse than any of the shounen you listed btw.

Agreed

I dropped the series in 2013 cause of how abysmal it's become, but he wasn't fixing it then. Also the fact that he has to fix his shit tier art in the first place is his own damn fault and part of the reason the series pacing is awful.

You're not even replying to me. Also, Yahari is shit, stop trying to grab something to call shit, it's pathetic.

This is retarded, it's not like they can't go and read some other manga or watch a different anime.

Well at least can agree on that, and I'm only calling those series shit cause majority of people who hate shounenshit champion even worse garbage than that. Which makes it wholly ironic

Nice garbage strawman you fucking retard, it's so pathetic how you try to argue. Also you're not fooling anyone, you're clearly a butthurt OPtard.

What is there to argue. I'm not arguing you fucking retard, I'm laughing at your shit taste and getting all high and mighty when you champion garbage series yourself. There's nothing to argue you call a series shit without saying anything. Maybe in your autismo little world that constitutes as a debate but it sure as doesn't in the real world.

Now you're contradicting yourself, you were talking about the art recently and then you said you haven't read it in 3 years
Also authors always fix their shit in volumes, how new can you be? Not to mention the art in the last volume was great even without fixing it, all he did was add some details to the last chapter
Well i suppose you have to be at least this fucking stupid to mix up chapter releasing frequency and pacing

I think Love Live is better than one piece.

You do know that one piece has more fan service than bleach and snk combined right?

another 10 years of cancer

>I'm laughin at your shit taste
What the fuck? All you did was say i liked things that i don't, again your strawman is weak and pathetic. If you want to "debate" about this then the burden of proof is on you, the positive claim was that One Piece isn't just as garbage as Bleach or SnK.

>Now you're contradicting yourself, you were talking about the art recently and then you said you haven't read it in 3 years

I'm really not, 3 years might seem like I've been out of the loop if it's a weekly or hell even monthly series that has some consistency with the releases but seeing as how it fights with Boatserk for frequency of releases, I'm not missing much. Also the fact that he has all the time in the world to release chapters but releases substandard art to begin with IS a problem.

>Also authors always fix their shit in volumes, how new can you be

Yeah, except no fucking respectable mangaka has their chapter look as bad as togashi's at their worst even when it needs to be touched up. It's at least presentable.

>Not to mention the art in the last volume was great even without fixing it, all he did was add some details to the last chapter

Haven't read the last chapter, but I've seen scans of it and it's nothing impressive especially when he releases chapters as infrequently as he does and has all the time in the world to finetune his art.

>Well i suppose you have to be at least this fucking stupid to mix up chapter releasing frequency and pacing

They aren't mutually exclusive tell that to boatserk fags who whine and bitch about the pacing of the series when it's really the release date that's awful. Aside from that yes the pacing in hiatus x hiatus is awful cause of Togashi's morbid fascination with describing everything in autistic detail, and poorly utilizes the comic medium. He should been a novelist.

There's only one chapter in manga that wasn't fix'ed and that's also a chapter where the more sketchy style works.

Quality autism.

>is a fan of a manga with an autistic author who has the need to overly explain everything in a visual medium
>calls someone else autistic.

Bleach fanboys sure are great source of fun.

>mangas
>shounenshitter
Kill yourself.

There is not strawman you're just a pussy who's afraid of laying out series he likes cause he knows they're garbage.

As for One Piece being better than Bleach, this isn't a discussion SnK is a volcano of turds that constantly erups whereas Bleach is the complete absence of sensation whenever reading it.

As for what one piece does that puts it above most other shounens.

Imaginative landscapes that aren't just blank backgrounds, fulfillment of story promises released early on, well paced reveals of the world, incredibly well drawn for a weekly series or at the least there's a lot of craftsmanship even if you don't like the style, refreshingly irreverent tone compared to other series being all grimdark or having every character being boring bishounens or badasses.

Your favorite one piece arc is probably Enies Lobby knowing your shit taste.

>My shit smells better than your shit

>thinks I'm a bleach fan

I'll give you that Hiatus x Hiatus is better than bleach at least no go away.

>There is not strawman
Not him, but attacking him for liking a series he doesn't like is literally a textbook example of a strawman argument.

>he doesn't like battleshounenshit
>I bet he has bad taste!
How's your first week going?