The absolute state of Russian Far East

This picture upsets 2chtards.

Other urls found in this thread:

you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_conquest_of_Siberia
youtube.com/watch?v=oHr_K0Vpctw
barstoolsports.com/dont-use/study-says-people-in-north-dakota-have-the-biggest-dicks/
youtube.com/watch?v=rs1tn-v6mko
youtube.com/watch?v=yEIn9UxpD-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Few8kJ0zfnY
youtube.com/watch?v=klkyfbnS0TA
youtube.com/watch?v=CGwof0WfDY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, Russia is mongol clay. Do you have any news BTW ?

Well it doesn't upset me, I'd take the one on the right user

One in red for me please. Wow!

>upsets
It doesn't, you omega. It's all the same pictures, because it's not as common as you from your basement can observe. Anyway, they are not White. Mental illness - xenophilia. Shit like that should be encouraged. Race-mixing counter-intuitively just leads to the purification of the White Race, as all the weak anti-racist genes get bred out, leaving behind only the Whites who are repulsed by non-whites on a genetic level.

This shit will bite shitskins and kikes in the ass hard in a few thousand years, when Whites actually evolve into universally monstrous racial supremacists they fear today.

That's why you don't accept anyone who is not 100% European from North America into your movement. Beware of Spencer - negroid loving traitor on a genetic level
you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

For mongrel genetics often breed mongrel rhetoric
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

"White" racemixer is a subhuman and so is any "White" that forges any relationship with nonwhite that are not directly exploitative

DNA you are born is not enough to be a part of the Blood Community (although not being pure in race banishes your chance to join no matter how accomplished you are).

racial awareness + noble living + pure bloodline = White/European ethnicity x

High-ranking general in the PRC military with his Russian wife. Is she a Russian spy ... who knows ... but at least he is having fun plowing her.

>his Russian wife
Here is her ID to prove she is Russian

Umm... OK, I guess?

russia is an amalgam
>it is known

Do you think this Russian girl is attractive?

Plowing her with his 2.5inches. Damn, Russia is getting RICED.

It should upset you. It's not my business that this is your official national policy sanctioned by civic nationalists like Putin and Dugin.

>says the irish faggit

yes but what is that next to her? reeeeeeeee

Although it is called the Russian Far East, the population there is about 90% White. When Russian conquered Siberia they exterminated all the 'Asian'-looking natives there like how the US killed off all the Native Americans. Then they exported western european Russians there who look like this.

But because white Russian are such losers & drunks, there is this whole population of hot Russian girls there waiting for Mongolian / Chinese men to pick them up.

>But because white Russian are such losers & drunks

*Russian men are drunks. Girl above with her Chinese husband.

>muh duick
muh dick
>muh dick
muh dick

>Although it is called the Russian Far East, the population there is about 90% White. When Russian conquered Siberia they exterminated all the 'Asian'-looking natives there like how the US killed off all the Native Americans.
they did not. Natives of that region had small population and were assimilated, into russian ethnicity or other larger ethnicities like mongol.

actual fucking lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_conquest_of_Siberia

"The Russian colonization of Siberia and conquest of its indigenous peoples has been compared to European colonization in the United States and its natives, with similar negative impacts on the natives and the appropriation of their land. The Slavic Russians outnumber all of the native peoples in Siberia and its cities except in the Republic of Tuva, with the Slavic Russians making up the majority in the Buriat Republic, and Altai Republics, outnumbering the Buriat, and Altai natives. The Buriat make up only 29,51% of their own Republic, and the Altai only one-third; the Chukchi, Evenk, Khanti, Mansi, and Nenets are outnumbered by non-natives by 90% of the population. "

I guess your chinese, so it is ok for you to hate on russia. Why should any westerner care if russia and chinese hate each other.

I dont know how the situation in russian far east is, not much, only what i have read. The basics are that russian far east is among russias poorest regions, chinese manchuria is among chinas most developed land. Many chinese migrate south. many russians migrate west. there are around 50k russian chinese marriages.

Black People : White People
White People : Asian People

yes, russians did not exterminate sibirians. They did introduce alchol. removed native structures and culture.

mixed master race
hybrid vigour

>any westerner care if russia and chinese hate each other.
Why do you say they hate each other when Russia & China have been the closest they have every been in their entire history? Just stating a fact that there are alot of Russian / Eastern European / Central Asian women with Chinese or other East Asian men.

>50k russian chinese marriages.
Nice fake #'s bro. As it a ALOT higher.

>russians did not exterminate sibirians

Before Russia : Siberia 100% natives
After Russia : Siberia 90% Slavic Russians

leave the pint of guinness alone burger boy only we can mistreat the potatoe

I dont see the problem. The russian ppl is dyeing and you have 1.3 billion prosperous chinese men just across the border. This is the future of Siberia

im jewish and i look more asian than him.

youtube.com/watch?v=oHr_K0Vpctw
>Why do you say they hate each other when Russia & China have been the closest they have every been in their entire history? Just stating a fact that there are alot of Russian / Eastern European / Central Asian women with Chinese or other East Asian men.
You stated it in a mocking tone. Saying all russians are drunk, which is not true. Russia has its high class people and its "chavs". Russian "chav" culture is mostly negative impact for males though. I know that there are a lot eastern euro women with east/central asians. It increased becouse in 90s and 00s there was some kind of gender imbalance in under 30 people. Also most russian women going abroad are marrying turks, iranians, italians, egyptians. Turkey has around 500K russian women there with turkish babies.
>Nice fake #'s bro. As it a ALOT higher.
Source? I got my number from a american newspaper.

Khazak?

Those slavic russians are probably 1/16 native or 1/8 native

Why you two niggers are always shilling for the chinks or the streetshitters?

And in two-five years time there will be Russian ethnostate and all of you non-Russians, traitors, mongrels and other nonwhite subhumans will get the boot
Who cares? White men is the biggest
barstoolsports.com/dont-use/study-says-people-in-north-dakota-have-the-biggest-dicks/

>narrative of racemixing in Russia and russians getting cucked
>ameriburger

RICED

the right one is a fucking cunt, you'd regret it

"Slovenian" poster is Serb-Jew-gypsy mongrel leftypol shill. He's unemployed virgin that is mad about Carantanians beating his ass

His name is John.

In my mind Mongolia, Korea and much of China are 'northerly', but Siberia is vast

Imagine if Britain had conquered that area, you would have 50 Hong Kongs from Poland to Japan

Couples like this are probably gonna increas like all cross ethnic/race/tribal/religous/economic/geographic relationships. The same trend is in africa with nigerian men going south for jobs and wifes. It is everywhere.

>And in two-five years time there will be Russian ethnostate
Manyafantasy.
Also reported to MVD.

>You stated it in a mocking tone
The reason why Far Eastern Russian females are increasily with East Asian / Chinese males is because there are more females in Russia than men. Russian men have a high mortality rate due to factors like their higher alchohol consumption.

>abroad are marrying turks, iranians, italians, egyptians.
You obviously middle-easterner living in Norway creating fantasies. Why the fuck would a Russian female who live in country with a per capita income of about $10k go to Muslim country which is poorer than what an average Russian makes? STOP IT BRO.

>500K russian women
Fake #'s

>my number from a american newspaper.
Source? And even if it was true, it was probably written 15 years ago and out-of-date.

except east Asia and Oceania are prosperous and the rest of the world is decaying

Reality

We were beating and killing you, we are beating and killling you, and we will keep beating and killing you
youtube.com/watch?v=rs1tn-v6mko

Meanwhile in Canada

>The reason why Far Eastern Russian females are increasily with East Asian / Chinese males is because there are more females in Russia than men. Russian men have a high mortality rate due to factors like their higher alchohol consumption.
Nowadays there is not a gender imbalance in russia for people under 30. There are actually more men than women. I have talked to russians, and been in russia, and they dont drink or smoke the way they used too. Many of these addicts have already died.
>You obviously middle-easterner living in Norway creating fantasies. Why the fuck would a Russian female who live in country with a per capita income of about $10k go to Muslim country which is poorer than what an average Russian makes? STOP IT BRO.
MENA people just give russian women more attention. There is also a trend of Kavkaz men leaving bastards in russian wombs, while dominating the economy. Besides Turkey is one of the strongest Nato countries and the one with the most future demographicly and economically.
Russian tolerance is what lets russian men be humiliated this way, and you are expliting there tolerance.

the more prosporus them ore tolerant, dude.

Do you know she is Canadian, blonde, former model, youtube vlogger and dating a Chinese guy while living in Japan?

youtube.com/watch?v=yEIn9UxpD-Q

very few people are killed.

Disgusting desu.

The very point of natsoc ideologies is to make sure that you're the best "you" that you can be, physically and mentally superior to most other people on the planet, not exterminate them outright.

Skinheads are just as degenerate as antifa, if not more.

What? The chinese are notorious racist. Its mainstream in east asia.

youtube.com/watch?v=Few8kJ0zfnY

Enough are beaten and crippled weekly though. Help your country - beat a nonwhite! Don't assault criminals - smash "good law-abiding" ones first!

youtube.com/watch?v=klkyfbnS0TA
Hitler lost and all nonwhites are subhumans guys like Steve Jobs included. Want to help? Stomp on a nonwhite

thats is the past

you need to be fit, educated, economically active, poltically active, and have a family too.

ok

Agreed, but when you are young you must beat nonwhites just for the sake of it

R I C E D
I
C
E
D

So what if he lost? Killing nonwhites is still subscribing to Hitlers principles, so you might as well stop killing nonwhites because Hitler lost.

You're missing the point entirely. Make yourself into an ubermench, make your friends into ones, make your followers into them and nonwhites will die out because nobody would want to breed with inferior beings.

>there is not a gender imbalance
That may be true for Western Russia but that isnt the case for Eastern Russia.

>Turkey is one of the strongest Nato countries
Nothing to disagree with you here and they have a strong military. However again, Turkey and Russia are about the same economically. Aint no Russian girl going to Turkey to be with no regular Turkish guy.

Meanwhile here is what Russian girls think of East Asian men
youtube.com/watch?v=CGwof0WfDY8