What do you think of XY animation?

What do you think of XY animation?

my.mixtape.moe/sqvmcy.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/zeoamt.mp4

Aito Ohashi is da best

Other urls found in this thread:

pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/[PM]Pocket_Monsters_XY_067_Miare_Gym_Match!_Satoshi_VS_Citron!![H264_720P][2F27669B].mkv.torrent
pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/[PM]Uncover_All_Mysteries!_The_Pocket_Monsters_XY&Z_Complete_Overview_Special!![H264_720P][E0FF2A8C].mkv.torrent
my.mixtape.moe/zkjlux.webm
strawpoll.me/10866216
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's literally a board for fags like you

Greninja's introduction during his kalos league first match was pretty good. Especially that 360 rotation around him.

It's pretty good. If only DBS had this level of animation/

>you can't discuss anime on the anime board
newfag pls go

Can you tell me which exact episodes have good animation?
I would love to watch some pokemon battles but I don't care about anything else in that cartoon

>All this forced animation

XY in general has good animation with the exception of a couple Korean-animated crapfests like the Bokurei episode.

If you want a single example of a great episode, get this one:
pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/[PM]Pocket_Monsters_XY_067_Miare_Gym_Match!_Satoshi_VS_Citron!![H264_720P][2F27669B].mkv.torrent

Why is Ash getting hurt, are pokemon stands now

When he goes in super mode or whatever he shares the damage.

Thinking of just watching the Pokemon League arc, anything I should know considering I only have watched those arcs (Sinnoh/Unova PL) since Battle Frontier?

Unlike other leagues, this one is full of unresolved subplots that are in the process of getting wrapped up.
If you REALLY just want to jump into the league, at least watch this recap special from last winter, it sums up most things you really have to know:
pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/[PM]Uncover_All_Mysteries!_The_Pocket_Monsters_XY&Z_Complete_Overview_Special!![H264_720P][E0FF2A8C].mkv.torrent

Also, the subs have fallen a bit behind, so only the first league episode is subbed so far.

Unlike previous leagues, this is not a standalone "conclusion", but seems to be used as a lead-in to the regional team showdown that's the actual series finale this time.

It keeps making money!

They'll catch up soon, hopefully

Will Satoshi win?

Yes.

You have no idea how hyped I was. I was literally jumping on my chair like an autist having a stroke.

same m8.
And we have still the battle against Alan...(and the climax flare arc right after)

You gotta see the full battle to let the hype build up
my.mixtape.moe/zkjlux.webm

The music in this, dear lord.

>A show whose only purpose is to sell merchandise has better animation than DBS

Usually whatever they have their pokemon wear to hold onto the mega ring looks stupid, but the scarf Shota put on his Sceptile is fucking fabulous.

Will he win the girl?

Or more specifically will he notice that he's won her?

_no

No, she's gone.

I can't imagine how hype the final vs alain is gonna be

more like megaman battle network synchro

I wonder if they can keep it up in the Sun and Moon series.

>DBS's purpose is not to sell merchandise
Are you drunk?

fair point

I have hope

I'm more focused to the green haired fuckboy's voice.

What the fuck?

When did Pokemon get this sort of quality?

His name is literally Shota

Since they started the XY series and presumable fired all the people who did the terrible BW series.

What do you think Sup Forums?

strawpoll.me/10866216

>Pokemon has good segments of animation
>Dragon Ball Super does not
How did this happen?

>fired all the people who did the terrible BW series
Biggest meme in this fanbase. Look up the credits. It's the same people. It's always the same people. The difference between BW and XY is Tomioka has XY by the balls like he did with DP unlike in BW where he had a more hands-off approach.

thank you toei...

Can anyone post Serena's idol moments?

Literally Pikachu's voice.

>expecting Toei shows to have good animation
This nigger

Post webms

>Dragon Ball Super does not
It does, sometimes.

>Sup Forums in charge of being stupid

People said nigger before Sup Forums was a board.

Precure is the single exception to the rule, and you know that

Fucking adorable. Getting real sick of Ash not seeing all the qts around him.

that fusion stuff is absolute bullshit and it looks awful. I was excited that ash would get a greninja but after seeing the monstrosity it transforms into i just can no longer bring myself to care. I just hope to god this never reaches the games

Toei has a great animation team
Too bad it's only one of their many teams and only gets to do the odd episode for each of their many shows

He's starting to.

This is violating Global Rule #10. Fuck off.

Isn't this the movie?

Is this Mega-Greninja?

I'll go back after Pokemon Go hype dies down.

Does Pikachu even beat anyone?

If Ash wins, you can't bring him back. And if you do, you bring him back to we can see who his dad is.

It really is embarrassing that a weekly commercial like Pokemon can put Toei to such shame.

Stop thread spamming you stupid idiots. You already have one here:

But that thread is newer than this one.

Why the fuck did she cut her hair? She looks like shit now.

No

They overuse the technique of taking the camera and making it go in a bunch of different crazy angles, mixed with cg to give the illusion of good animation. I'm not saying there aren't genuinely good battles, like ash vs clemont, but really what most of the animation is moving the camera quickly through a cg landscape and throwing a drawn pokemon model in the center.

ITT: Faggots bumping this thread so they can maintain a general.

but you're also bumping it user

Except it's not. There's a reason the Precure shitposter never posts webms of the current season.

No I didn't you idiotic newfag.

Fuck me it sure is summer.

said the guy that doesn't even know what a general is