Well Sup Forums

Can you?

newsthump.com/2017/10/11/internet-misogynists-confident-they-can-blame-women-for-this-whole-weinstein-thing/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i dont care who did what, i just want the jew controlled hollywood to fall

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Allies tortured German POWs. Gerstein claimed 25 million were killed, does that sound believable? At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

Why the fuck would we defend weinstein?

Woman can take a backseat now, this time I'm blaming the Jews

>be pretty actress with average acting skills
>looking for big break
>disgusting jew producer says he’ll let you star in his big budget capeshit or something
>under one condition
>his revolting blob form oozes over to you and touches bobs and puts tentacles into vagene
>immediately repulsed but bear it because if you say no then you won’t get paid millions of dollars to play pretend
>this treatment continues for months or even years
>never tell anyone because youre a money and fame hungry whore
>know that gross jews do the same thing to dozens if not hundreds of other women and will continue to do so in the future since you keep your mouth shut
>still don’t do anything
Just because I have no sympathy for these women I think everyone agrees that weinstein is a sleaze

some nice projection here...

who's blaming the women?

Wait, are we meant to be defending (((weinstein))) now Sup Forums?

Women have been keeping this sick fuck Jew's actions secret for years to protect their own careers, rather than speaking out and stopping him from doing it.

Yes obviously. Women clearly kept his secret for him. They were too dumb to realize that he would face consequences if they actually reported him.

It makes Hollywood feminism understandable. Just replace "all men" with industry execs.

I don't blame women, I blame Jews.

Watch them blame this scandal on (((white))) men

These guys are right women are shit but the kike is a predator who needs to get necked.

Women are partly to blame. This wasn't a case of a man raping women and threatening them to keep them silent, they willingly exchanged access to their bodies for fame and wealth. They're nothing more than high-priced prostitutes.

>made sexual advances towards many actresses

What's wrong with that? Aren't men and women allowed to have sex anymore or even say they're attracted to eachother?

>be Hollywood whore.
>accept million dollar contract for lead role in exchange for sex
>this somehow becomes rape or sexual harassment after transaction is finished
Yeah not really seeing how he is wrong here

>What's wrong with that?
The problem is the structure of power where one party feels like they have to do something not because they want too.

>The problem is the structure of power where one party feels like they have to do something not because they want too
You mean they are worried that they won't get anymore lead roles. Just like a prostitute is worried she won't make any money if she doesn't sexually service her clients.

> "I reeeeaaaallllyyy want this part Mr. Weinstein, I'll do a-ny-thing ;)"
"A-anything?" [sweats Jewishly]
> "Yep, anything. Say, you look tense. Would you like me to help you relax... with a blowjob?"
"Okay, y-you too..."

TWENTY YEARS LATER

> "omg Harvey raped meeee:(((("

See it's ez-pz

As a proud internet misogynist I'm offended.

Let's not get too r9k about this, Weinstein is filth that used his wealth and influence to manipulate women. Someone should have blown the whistle much earlier though, even if it meant sacrificing their career.

So Weinstein should only date people within his own class with same power and money as himself? Or is it ok if she asks him out first?

>Just like a prostitute is worried she won't make any money if she doesn't sexually service her clients.
Not even close to the same to simplistic more like a student worry about receiving A's on their test if they don't go down on Mr. Thomas.

This

No actually
The blame is squarely on the Jew and international Jewry and kikedom as a whole.

>So Weinstein should only date people within his own class with same power and money as himself?
No just not anyone he has direct control over like a employee.
Any one else is just fine as long as they don't have a added pressure of will this fuck up my life if i refuse.

>Weinstein is filth that used his wealth and influence to manipulate women
Just because he's Jewish slime doesn't mean EVERY WOMAN ALIVE doesn't trade sex in exchange for the use of some of their man's wealth and resources.
The only difference between this and holy matrimony is that the women ended up REALLY powerful movie stars

They need to attack their enemies even when their enemies agree with them, so they will make up an argument for their enemies within a narrative they think their enemies believe.

Basically they're insane and desperate.

>Let's not get too r9k about this,
I'm not. But I'm sick of white knights like you who believe women should be able to whore themselves out and then cry rape later.

Well, it's a bit rich to paint them as blameless victims. They had countless opportunities to stand up for themselves and their fellow actresses, to expose Weinstein and, God forbid, forego a movie role out of principle. Yet they kept silent and played along, mostly because it was profitable and convenient, not because of serious intimidation or abuse.

Except this is the real world not college. People don't have to hire you if they don't want to. In this instance, the girls chose to pleasure him to ensure they got hired

>muh dreams and fortune
>are in his nut sack
Hollywood women intellect everyone.

The narrative will be that they were too 'scared/traumatized' to report it. Just you watch.

It's almost as if it's hard to believe that plenty of (most?) women would fuck some old guy in exchange for becoming A-list celebrities.

How am I white knighting? The guy legitimately assaulted women and used his influence to keep them quiet.

>leftist jew turns out to be rapist
>somehow this is the fault of white regular Joe's

Fuck me, the left is insane.

>[sweats Jewishly]

Thanks Sup Forums. This is why I still come here.

Also this. Women have been trading sex for favors since before they were women. I may be revolted by the corrupt Jewish institution that is Hollywood, but the women who go there know how the game is played and they go there anyway. No sympathy.

I have to do tons of shit because i feel like i have to and not because i want to, whether that be in work life to advance my career, at home to keep the family happy and stable, paying taxes to the government so i dont go to jail etc etc.

That's the price you pay, you dont get anything for nothing in this world. These women knew the price and they were more than willing to pay. I dont like paying for shit either, but i do because i have to.

>They were too dumb to realize that he would face consequences if they actually reported him.
>implying a rich Hollywood Jew would get punished for anything ever
>implying they wouldn't just ruin your life and have one of your loved ones end up in an "accident" or "suicide"
You're retarded mate, the only reason we hear about this now is because he pissed off a bigger fish than himself. These guys are pretty much above the law.

>Except this is the real world not college.
I take it you haven't had many interactions with "real" world companies and jobs then?
I would bet that most have strict rules and penalties against office romances or sexual advances.
Of course I'm sure some with shit bosses don't or care what their employees do.

With enough mental gymnastics you can do anything

/r9k/ blames women
Sup Forums blames the Jew

So if your boss said suck his dick or he'll make sure you never get hired again you would?
And I bet it wouldn't make you feel the least be angry since all you have to do is so no and lose your job and might not work again.

No, the women saw that he had wealth and influence so they kept their mouths shut willingly to get some of that wealth and influence for themselves. (((Weinstein))) has been doing this for decades and they were silent for as long as they were getting paid.

well i was going to blame the jews, but now that you mention it, seems that a lot of powerful women have kept quiet about this over the years and had successful careers as a result.

Because they literally traded sex for million dollar roles, but your white knight mind twists reality into them being victims somehow. You enable their bullshit. Most would cut off their hand for the type of money they get, and here you are crying about what victims they are for having to blow a creep.
Guys like you have created the mindset of western women

Well, can somebody explain to me, why did the women sleep with him, if they didn't want it?

> whore want s to be in a movie
> whore finds ugly rich jew movie producer
> suk-his-dik
> becomes a celebrity
> 20 years later her carrier is on a down move, nobody cares about her
> "OH BY THE WAY, I HAD TO SUK-HIS-DIK TO BECOME CELEBRITY"

wtf, how am I suppose to feel sorry for them?

Both are to blame for our shitty society.

>one party feels like they have to do something
They always had the option to say no. They didn't, because getting kiked for a few months for lead actress roles was preferable to waiting tables the rest of their life.

>I would bet that most have strict rules and penalties against office romances or sexual advances.
This is Hollywood. These people are independent and can hire whoever they want. You are pretending like they are a standard company.

The women involved being retards and him being a fat sack of shit heeb are not mutually exclusive.

If the payoff was millions of dollars and fame (and that was what motivated me) then it's a small price to pay, quite frankly.

They did have another option you know? They could have actually worked hard and become better actors so they would be hired based on their abilities in front of the camera rather than in the bedroom.

Also, the vast majority of actors/actresses are working and did not have to suck some fat sweaty cock. Sure, they arent making millions and arent world famous, but they are working in the field they love. The claim that because they didnt suck his dick they wouldnt ever work again is ludicrous. They just wouldnt be world famous stars, and thats what it really comes down to. They wanted to jump the ability queue to become world famous and millionaires; they paid the price for it, which is sucking some cock.

No, I blame the democrat-supporting jew...

but let's not pretend women aren't whores

>i dont care who did what, i just want the jew controlled hollywood to fall

Pretty much this. Everyone involved or who has something to gain from this is a piece of shit I hate. So I just hope from everyone from the Jews, to the Hollywood Whores, to the pig media trying to make money off this all suffer. I want maximum carnage.

We all know nothing will happen though. This is a kike power play behind the scenes. Weinstein will go away from awhile, bang some young trip, do some lines. And then reappear in a few years like this never happened.

I seriously doubt being removed from the board of directors will remove any of his power.

>They didn't, because getting kiked for a few months for lead actress roles was preferable to waiting tables the rest of their life.
I agree but that's why it's structure of power problem and not a let me tell these women how attractive they are problem.
That filthy ugly kike wouldn't get any pussy if he had no power over them.
Let him work at IHOP and see how much ass he pulls.

>They did have another option you know? They could have actually worked hard and become better actors so they would be hired based on their abilities in front of the camera rather than in the bedroom.
No their only other option was to go to another production company because he would have demand ass no matter how much talent the actress had.

One side always fights so hard to cast the other as (((the))) piece of shit. Why is it so hard for them to accept that everyone is a piece of shit?

this

Yeah exactly, this whole thing is all bullshit. It's virtue signaling from leftist hollywood faggots. This will all go away in a matter of days and nothing will change.

>That filthy ugly kike wouldn't get any pussy if he had no power over them.
I bet he could walk into your living room, put a million dollars on the table and fuck your mum in front of you and your dad tomorrow if he wanted, and you guys would gladly take the money.
I hate this Jew but you sound like such a butthurt little faggot

Has anyone pointed out how lucky these women are to be have the chance to earn millions of dollars by sucking a couple of dicks?

I think that's the real problem here.

This is a situation where false rape accusations have me unconcerned for either the victim or the perp.

I hope they are all pos'd now. Thanks, Weinerstein.

>No their only other option was to go to another production company because he would have demand ass no matter how much talent the actress had.
If they actually had talent they would have no problem finding work at another company. That's how capitalism works.

And what is wrong with going to another production company exactly? Or better yet, start their own where they dont hire people like weinstein. Or they could just accept that they arent going to become world famous stars and be a normal actor like everyone else. There's literally no reason they couldnt have said no and still not pursued their careers. They wanted to become celebrities more than they wanted to become actors, and for that there was a price, which they knew very well and were more than willing to pay and stay silent about when it suited them.

>(((internet misogunists)))

Yeah I've seen a lot of those pop up in Sup Forums threads lately. I wonder who would gain from shifting the narrative away from blaming Jews to blaming "whores".

>ay girl suck my dick to climax and you'll get in a movie and be famous
>ok
>10 years later
>"he molested"
really oughta get these bitches to sign NDA's first.

they accepted, they made movies, it's prostitution, not rape.

>I hate this Jew but you sound like such a butthurt little faggot
You seem to be "triggered" sorry to offend you Mr. Shekelstein.
But no sorry his money isn't needed here and my family has no dealing with your kind but keep up the jewing maybe the next family will need those pennies you offer.
Not a problem since all those women did it eagerly.
Yes all of them were fame whores, still doesn't mean anyone of them wanted to suck his wrinkly dick.

Digits confirm absolute truth

Jews BTFO. Feminazis BTFO.

Win/win.

They did go along with it instead of reporting him, which would've most likely lead to him being stopped. So yes, that is indeed some rapist enabling right there

>i am going to choose my career over reporting this guy and let dozens of other women suffer what i just suffered - which in my mind is the worst suffering of all - but imma let other women suffer that too for some shekels

wew

weincuck might be the initial aggressor but i cant imagine letting someone get away with that shit and then have it done to other people on my watch

Someone needs to post the button guy

One button - It's all the women's fault
Second button - The Jew should go to jail

Balt/pol/

Yeah I bet Angelina Jolie was just so distraught with fear. No possible way she could fight the Weinsteins. If she had come out with these allegations last month, she'd be out on the street, LITERALLY. We all know she is broke and living paycheck to paycheck.

3rd button: blame both for their disgusting behavior.

This is the correct answer.

>Some disgusting fat melting face evil JEW feels up white women

>look how white men are exploiting this situation!

STFU you dumb identity politics, crossed eyed retards. White men dont have some hive mind where they hi five some disgusting cigar smoking melted face Jew scumbag producer for sexually abusing women. These websites that push these phoney "News articles" should be shut down. the same shit that peddles "white privilege" bullshit.
incorrect crap that serves only to undermine the white majority through, race baiting identity politics.

>lose an online argument
>make a news article to get back at them
this is the state of corporate media

At this point journalists literally go online to whole cloth their entire fart-sniffing anti-intellectual worldview, don't they? Actually pretty funny.

Weinstein is a fat sack of shit but he didn't force anyone to do anything here, every one of those women knew what they were doing.

They are consenting adults, and by that definition the women are whores who offered sexual favors for money.

If an actress sleeps with a Hollywood producer for a role in a movie, that's a fair exchange. She is giving her vagina for a role she otherwise did not earn. We already have shortlists and Affirmative Action that favors women over men. What the fuck else do they want from us?

People are "blaming" women because they are willing participants who get on their knees for the first Jewish cock that will give them a job. These women are prostitutes. It's ok. I think prostitution should be legally and regular guys (not just rich Jews) should be able to pay attractive women for sex.

And that goes back to what i said before: There's tons of shit that i dont want to do, but i do what is necessary to achieve the goals that i have for my life, just like these women did for theirs.

Weinstein and the women are equally repulsive.

It's not the woman's fault most of the time. Apparently some of the girls willingly fucked Harvey to get roles and they should be punished as well. But It doesn't matter whether its a man or a woman, what REALLY matters is that he's nothing but a fat slimy Jew.
I want to see the Jewish elite crumble

>left shits on the right for their apparent hate of women
>tell the left to maybe go after their own, and mention weinstein, specifically, for years
>left gets even madder because they know they right is right

This is deflection away from the fact he is a jew and Hollywood is a mafia.

This is how they turn this into a feminist issue and start mandating diversity hiring quotas for directors and producers. This is going to be a gamergate level event for movies.

Well it's not like these actresses were forced to suck Weinstein's cock. Other than a few rape allegations, most of the actresses involved gave consent in exchange for roles in movies. They pretty much took roles from better actresses who weren't willing to sacrifice their self respect for shekels and fame. These are the same actresses who love to virtue signal about feminism and female empowerment in public. Why can't we call out their hypocrisy?. Most of these actresses contribute to this culture by being willing participants. Libtards are incapable of acknowledging female agency, which is pretty sexist desu. It's like they consider them children who shouldn't be responsible for their own actions .

Good. I hope they shoot themselves in the foot. This will just hasten the speed of Hollywoods decline.

Women never learn. It will be glorious to watch Pedowood go down

>They're nothing more than prostitutes.
women in general

Most excellent: I haven't seen a movie all year. Let the diseased temple to Baal fall.

My problem is the hypocrisy. The same women who sucked and fucked so they could be famous turn around and tell me I'm the one who is a sexist misogynist and that they know what is moral and just.

What if they didn't actually have a choice? What if their own choices terminated behind a locked door with options that amounted to "I'll fuck you into stardom or I'll ruin your life"?

That still sounds like a choice to me desu

>CHOOSE to whore yourself out for Hollywood kike
>everyone is supposed to believe you are blameless
And this is why I will never respect women.

I truly doubt these actresses didn't know what they were getting themselves into when they went to Weinstein's apartment at 3 am in the morning to sign a contract. It was a pretty well known secret in Hollywood that Weinstein was a notorious sexual predator who exchanged roles for sexual favours. Heck there was even a 30 Rock joke about it. They wanted Weinstein cock for fame, even if they don't want to admit it. Most people in Hollywood are whores who've been selling their bodies for fame since they were young . This is a common practice Hollywood

This: every actress who as ever been on the silver screen has whored to get that role.

You give pol the opportunity to blame a greasy disgusting jew who was actually in the wrong or dumb women? I'm going with greasy disgusting jew, as are almost all others.