Macross Delta Thread

Will episode 18 be the episode female pilot of delta platoon achieve something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ML4Jx76vSTk
youtube.com/watch?v=2atlpj7AGXU
youtube.com/watch?v=v4BSFcyk41M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She will dive into the fireworks

プロトカルチャーシステム起動実験の防衛任務へと向かう空中騎士団。戦略上必要なこととはいえ、目的をはっきりと明かされない実験に、空中騎士団のカシムは不吉な予感をつのらせる。降り立った地で、彼が目にした人物とは――

>The Aerial Knights move to defend the protoculture system activation experiment. Beyond being neccessary for its strategic value, Cassim of the Aerial knights feel a sinister preminition on the lack of clear goal for the experiment. After descending, the people he finds are --

I kinda forget that she is a pilot.

>18. Sense of Emergence
>19. Eternal Songs
>20. Agitating experiment? (terrible shock; agitation; upheaval)
激動 エクスペリメント
>21.Yearning Secret
切望 シークレット
>22. Extreme Brave
極限ブレイブ

Please refer to her as Female Pilot with Burgundy/Purple color scheme. or Solo Wing

>female
>achieve something
There is a reason why 99% of military 99% is male.

I don't even understand why some anons wan her to become traitor. She would be instantly shot down by Hayate even without song buffs. That would be the stupidest treason ever.

Okay, user~kun

We MGS 3 nao

So, are we going to finally get some Valkyrie action in this episode? judging from the preview images it doesn't seem likely.
Honestly I'm starting to get a bit bored with the slower pace of the second half of the series.

Solo wing Mirage soon

So the Mikumo plot line will thicken from episode 18 - 21, and then Freyja will do something brave to save her during episode 22? Then episodes 23 - 26 will be Hataye and Mikumo working together to save Freyja will fighting the real boss

No Kawamori on the storyboards.

"Hoina"

Gori Gori~

No action I guess but I've been digging the the last two service episodes of birthday / big concert.

How would you save mirage?

UHIHIHI

Save it from what?

>Freyjafags so shook and insecure they start forcing shitty memes and shitty OPs

Reveal Lady M to be her mom/grandma/aunt. Use that opportunity to make her confront her self-esteem issues instead of just moping around in the background.

Get a grip

Screenplay:Tatsuto Higuchi (7, 11 ep.)
Storyboard: Eiichi Sato
Episode Directors: Kazuhide Kondo, Takumi Narita (6, 11 ep.)
Chief Animation Directors: Hideki Inoue (8, 12ep.), Majiro (1-6ep., 9-14ep.)
Animation Directors: Isamu Fukushima (14ep.), Satoshi Hata (7, 13ep.), Rina Sugimoto (10ep.), Kazunori Takada, Momoko Nakagawa (14ep.), Ayako Ito

Make her become last boss of this show.

>Fukushima
What a name.

Tatsuto Higuchi did episode 7, 11 and 17.

Make her the

KIA

There is more chance that lady M is related to Messer.

I love Mirage and it's terrible how little have they developed her character. Hope she has chances to shine for the next episode s.

Why no mentions of female burgundy pilot?

Depressive episodes

Dunno what to expect from Sato.

It's just a guest appearance

So when will solo-winged female burgundy pilot steal the show?

I have no idea too. He worked on Aquarion Evol, Nobunaga the Fool, M3, Aquarion Logos, Basquash, Aquarion Genesis, Full Metal Panic

I can only hope

Aquarion EVOL - 23ep. (Shrade's death)
Aquarion Logos - 1-2ep., 9ep., 26ep.

Previews don't even show Mirage, just more HayaFrey.

And summary screams it's all about Mikumo - Protoculture.

and kumokumo and the aerial knights
Just what we need.

Yeah. So it might be like last episode. Centers around a Walkure character doing shit and we get Hayate and Freyja embracing each other again during all this.

You know what, I used to feel sorry for Mirage, but I just don't care anymore. It's just not a big deal enough that I care, and the constant shit posting isn't helping. There are tons of characters that I rather do care about and would love see posts around other than these stupid forced memes by people who would probably have been better of dropping the show.

Any Mirage doujins out?

Two I think.

Who?

What do you guys think of Macross Delta Scramble. From this screenshot I got the idea that you can pick your pilot/fighter and whichever idol you'd personally choose to help you. Like I could get Hikaru and Ranka paired up as a team. Is that correct?

Who?

>or Solo Wing
Will she duel Hayate?

>Lady M
Milia the President.

How old can zentradi get?

>playing that kind of showelware
Why. Just play some fucking Ace Combat. Memes aside, the actual games are really-really good, and the OST is plain godlike if you into that kind of things. You can easily emulate 4/5/0, 6 is equally as good but its on 360.

I want it to be Mylene. They can sympathize with each other as fellow losers.

Didn't answer my question.

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=ML4Jx76vSTk

I seem to recall that they're significantly longer lived than humans, but I couldn't honestly quote a source.

Fuck off.

And then the ending credits will kick in.
youtube.com/watch?v=2atlpj7AGXU

Never
>Yo buddy, still alive?
>and thanks friend, see you again

Why are you so frustrated? Did good music trigger you>

fuck off, your game has nothing to do with this thread.

>shitposting with Cringe Combat

Buttblasted Belkans pls go

Who is this person? Google suggests "anime"

Yes you can, it's the same as the PSP games and I some times put Isamu with Sheryl as support, you can also select your wingman.

I'm an Ace Combat fan and the games are awesome but it's not the same, aside from the obvious lack of transformation to gerwalk or battroid there are no space battles and other things from the Macross universe.
Ace combat games are great but Macross games are fun too.

GIRIGIRI

>no space battles
Ace Combat 3 JP version

>I'm an Ace Combat fan and the games are awesome but it's not the same, aside from the obvious lack of transformation to gerwalk or battroid there are no space battles and other things from the Macross universe.
Ace combat games are great but Macross games are fun too.
Its Vita and its probably showelware. I wish we had an actually good VF dogfighting game.

Britai and Exsedole was over 200.

Pilot girl, solo wing, or female pilot with burgundy/purple color scheme

Fuck off Acefags.

>start playing Ace Combat Zero to catch up on memes
>There's no tutorial and I've never flown a vidya plane before
Suffering

Pretty fucking old, considering they were designed as soldiers.

Will you translate the basic setting of the game for us?

They were specifically engineered leader types that have excessive life spans. Normal zentradi don't get nearly as old.

That's amazing! I never played a Macross game and I'm loving this old idea! Might get a PS Vita just for this.

That's why you're supposed to start from 4. Poor Yellow 13.

There is only one rule in war: Sruvive

and his delicious brown wingman too

cunt

The game is an adaption of episodes 1-13 of Macross Delta. I wonder if there's multiplayer though.

>This as the theme of Mirage
youtube.com/watch?v=v4BSFcyk41M

>You can easily emulate 5
But with indestructible Nomads, Lancers and other middle-sized aircraft. Missiles and guns will be shooting just right through them.

Why there's like, one or two autist buttblasted about actually good games.