twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The website updated with a lot.

Which maji would you fuck?

I want peaches

What does it say ?

Benkei, Momo, Margit and Tatsuko.

So i got finally the time to upload this:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=834746

FLAC of the character songs from the A-series. I included some scans i found with the A-1,A-2 and A-3 CD's.

Enjoy

I recently started this VN and just completed Momoyo's route. I never thought this novel would make me laugh so much, I love all the interactions between the characters.

Probably going to go for the Agave route next since I heard that was one of the best routes.

You can't, you have to finish all 5 main girls route before you unlock the Agave route. I would recommend you to go Miyako => Chris => Mayu => Wanko, from worst to best.

Eurgh I hate Chris with a passion I would even rank Miyako higher than her.

It pains me so much to admit that miyako route is the worst

My god, look at those child bearing hips.

Chris is ok in her own route, wich makes her route slightly better than Miyako's. Miyako is fantastic in every route but hers, it's a shame.

Some Info about the package has been released, that's about it

I just finished S and boy, what a ride. The good characterization combined with buttloads of anal scenes kept me in Diamond Mode for hours

Happy Friday everyone, any translation updates?

Threadly reminder that I love this scheming lass

What is the package about?

Who is the most perverted maji and why is it Miyako?

A1-A5 being sold together, while there is no extra content (Well there shouldn't be) there are pre-order bonuses and stuff. The standard affair

Seiso's translation is like 18/32. 5.5% total.

This plus Myumyu is a close second

Ah okay cool,

Majikoi B when?

Ahem

No clue, not going to get any info until the package is released at least.

Because Miyako is 100% Yamato lust.
After that it's Momoyo, who is 100% Yamato-rape lust.

>super-sexhair
>dat body
GOD DAMN

>Doesn't have Haou in her swimsuit

Haou only wears the school standard

Hoau a cutie when shes acting all casual

also that Tsubame cover

Thats a shame

Well if she was going to wear one in game it would just be the same as Seiso's (There's also this exhentai.org/s/2c33cfeb66/610559-93). There's the wallscroll with them in a different swimsuit though

I kinda wish Seiso would have another suit ready for Haou just encase she wanted to come out at the beach

Well I'm basing that off Haou wearing the same casual clothes as Seiso in A-3, but for all we know they might have a different swimsuits.

>cum suction device

incest never

It hurts.

I wish we get a Yamato's dad spin off

Quick! There is no time to explain! Post lewd Wanko!

I must say, Majikoi threads are the best. No waifu insult, no shitposting.

>No waifu insult
We still Tsubame a cunt regularly though

Yeah its pretty ok if you're not one of those disgusting Sayaka or Tsubame faggot.

Because all Majikoi's are best girls

No bullying. Nah-ah

Also sister sandwich never

This is why Sayaka is worst girl

She is almost as bad as Tsubame

no bullying any of the Maji's

Noticing a few of the games are translated now. Are they direct sequels? Past the first, what order should they be played in?

Even Chris was willing to have a sister sand which. Truly sayaka is a bad sister to deny her sister.

Majikoi->majikoi S-> A1-5

That's the order

Fuck off Chris.

Thanks user. It sadly seems like translations are only complete for the first two.

You can play Majikoi, Majikoi S, Majikoi A-1 and the Shakadou spin off. It's more than 100 hours user.

The water's fine. No sharks either.

thats cool ill grill some hamburgers too

>tfw haven't completed first Majikoi yet
>tfw behind literally everyone and all alone

how does it feel?

What are you waiting for?

user please, we're all sad an bored without anything to read. I wish I could erase the game from my head and play it all over again, to feel that comfy again would be great

From all her spanking does she also enjoy anal? A lot seems to focus on her ass.

A-3 when ?

>Bored to death and have nothing to do
>Decide to read Benkei route again since I enjoyed it
>Fell in love with her a second time

What kind of sorecery is this ?

shes just that good user

It's a lonely feel

Repeatedly sidetracked by animu and mango, LN, etc.

thanks user

maybe you should just binge it all tonight

Am I the only one who thinks Shima is moe as fuck?

Yes.

how?

His route in Majikoi S. I think the way Shiida bullies him, and how he's so attached to him is very moe.

He comes off as a very dependable character, yet I still pity his situation.

>His route in Majikoi S.

What ? Did I miss something here ?

In Monshiro's route, if you say no to entering S class, you have a Shima bad end.

> destroyed

Chosokobe > Shima

Who's your favorite Majikoi teacher?

I think I love every character voiced by Jouji.

Jouji is amazing, he can make me hate Kirei and love beard-sensei even though he doesn't even changes his voice for each one.
I honestly wish there was a route where we help beard conquer kojima-sensei, even if he ends up failing at the end.

I haven't read Majikoi S yet, is it up to par with Majikoi? Just askin since I caught thread randomly.

Not quite, is 80% fanservice, but Mon and Tsubane route actually have an interesting plot. If you liked the first then you should read it

Has anybody played Margit route in A-5?
Is it good?
Please tell me its good ;_____;

>Hating Kirei

What are you ? A fucking faggot ?

youtube.com/watch?v=QLDYPFfnm3g

Thanks, my friend.

It's not as good as Majikoi, but it introduces some top notch characters. I'd say it at least holds up well and if you liked Majikoi you'll enjoy S, though likely also be disappointed some of the routes are 80% sex.

Majikoi is better, but S introduce a lot of really good characters, Mon and the clones are the best ones, you also get to see more of the Kuki Servant Unit wich is also nice.

Don't bully best boy Jouji.

Honestly I'd like to spend an afternoon hanging out with Jun playing video games and talking about lolis.

Seriously, it's the only VN where i love almost all the heroines, except premium, fuck premium.