Which country has the most users on Sup Forums nowadays?

Which country has the most users on Sup Forums nowadays?
I say us. What do y'all think?

Obviously. You'd get arrested for coming here anywhere else.

More pol users= more NEETS and basement dwellers.

I don't think having more no. of Sup Forums posters is a good thing to boast upon.

Once all the world goes NEET, both communism and capitalism will be destroyed.

The next major economic system will come from the bots, and it will be for the best.

Fuck off AmeriFATS, Australia will continue to cuck your wives until the end of time

I second this motion

I strongly contest that as a Russian citizen
Thriding Russian Australian coalition to cuck Americans

We'd have more of poo here if Steve and Jamal weren't always using the only computers in the country to scam westerners.

if you're cucking our wives does that mean you're fucking our husbands?

Ive fucked your husband. Its not a gay thing if its to show dominance over lesser life forms

POO

Your entire island is constantly under threat from poisonous spiders and giant birds. The only ones getting cucked are you by emus.

#1: american with a VPN to a convenient location for whatever topic is being discussed.

I know its hard for you americans to relate to a bird that can kill your whole family on a whim, when the only birds you see are pumped full of estrogen and deep fried

This is the only bird I need to know.

Not Brazil

Amen brother. Life is good.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Righto cunt

Wedge tail more like hedge snail amirite

HAHAHA Staya fell for the "big eagle" meme

We need to settle this once and for all, i propose a cock fight style battle between our eagles to see who has the biggest cock. We will pound your cock until it cries
..wait

>only eagle in the world that attacks Parachutes and Paragliders
Just another example of your populace getting cucked by giant fauna. The bald eagle is a noble creature, but we almost wiped it off the planet so it knows who's the boss.