Amanchu

How come there is no thread for episode 4?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=828616
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>720p
Daily reminder that Amanchu is released at 900p with several scenes at 1080p so it's better to grab the 1080p release if you're using Horriblesubs. Asenshi also uses the 1080p CR source.

Autism.

Gonna need a source on that senpai

Unless you're blind the difference is clear. Also, anibin and the comments here nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=828616

>As Asenshi's encoder, I'm just going to quickly weigh in on this. First of all, if you actually took the time to read the anibin blog post, you'd notice parts of the show are in 1080p. My translation skills aren't that great but I'll paraphrase what i was able to pick up (Google translate as well does OK, but you'll get more if you have some JP knowledge). Basically the first half of the OP is HDFULL (1080p) as well as several scenes with the lineart specifically, although the backgrounds are all 900p.

>With mixed assets like this, I always will opt for the highest resolution assets, which is why I chose a 1080p release. The only reason for re-encoding is to remove some of the minor banding and dither to 10 bit. As no other processing is done on the video and it is frame accurate to CR, feel free to remux our subs with the HS release if you disagree with this decision.

>I made the mistake on Flying Witch of going with 900p. When performing my own res-testing, I found the optimal source resoltuion was around 900p but not exact. After reading anibin's post, it turned out to be mixed HV1280+/900 and HV1280+/958.5. Once I found out about the half pixel resolution (I can explain to you in technical detail why they chose this) I chose to stick to 900p, mostly for consistency and because of the fac that the resolution was both sets of assets were either close to or exactly 900, closer than 1080 and definitely closer than 720. I also will not do a half pixel rounded release no matter what, so I felt like this was the right decision. In hindsight, I probably would've done a 1080p release, which is the rule I will follow in the future if I notice assets > 720p but can not pin down an exact resolution.

Here's an example from today's episode. It's very clear that this is higher than 720p.

Post more of that sexy Teko outfit and less resolution elitism.

What did she mean by this?

"I'm poorly translated."

wew

Whoop.

Futaba is too lewd.

Pikari's body is criminal.

Would marry

Will the meme faces ever die?
This is Junichi Sato's lowest.

Your mom makes a meme face every night when I fuck her.

i lol'd kaz

Your mother makes a meme face when I put my penis in her butthole

upyo!

Just wait for the BDs.

I'm in love with this anime, I always smile through the whole episode every week for some reason. I wonder why this is so underrated.

Best girl

Because your mom.

Keeping myself pure for Asenshi

>episode 4?
It's already out?

But my PC explode when I try to watch something on 1080p.

>starts crying cause she's not an expert diver in five minutes

This girl I swear.

She has issues. If not for Pikari, her fate wouldn't be much brighter than that of anime watching shut-ins.

Because nobody has opened one before you did.

IT'S TIME

Intense.

Are you fucking my ass with this episode?

I never asked for this. She was so perfect before. Please tell me she grows it back later.

Aika looks way better with short hair, stop being a faggot.

Of course not.

rude desu senpai

>he doesn't like shored haired Aika

PLEB TASTE IS NOT ALLOWED

is it yuri?

But user
Thats the most perfect Aika

Please stop messing around. Look at this beautiful goddess.
The braids were absolutely top-tier too.

I hope you're lying to me. I've genuinely never been this upset about hair-cutting before.

because yuri undertones so I've heard

I'm with you brother, fucking CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT is the worst

>not liking Lain Aika

Plebs not allowed.

Soundtrack fucking when?

>I hope you're lying to me.
They're slightly longer in the last Avvenire OVA but not nearly as long as before.

Short haired Aika is better, anyway.

Reminder to be careful of Delta P when diving.

How could I forget?

That is some terminal shit taste you have there. You have my deepest condolences

should I watch this

aria was good

Laika

Yes

ok i shall watch it thanks

Why is she such a baby?

Because she also has autism

Nigga diving is scary.

Built for paizuri

She's a 16 year old girl

now i know why i self insert to her so much

Yeah, like we're going to believe that

So she can get over it and develop as a person.
Which has yet to happen to you

It isn't and they're in a pool.

She's 16, not 10.

>Ai Kayano's soft voice
I want to protect it

how do people find this garbage entertaining? it's just boring yuribait where nothing happens and memefaces.

Not really unusual for some women to act like that still even in adulthood

You're acting like a little bitch and you are a man on his 30s.

Seems excessive but whatever.

>projecting

>male character introduced
Dropped.

It does explain why a girl with a body and face like that is not a runway fashion model.
She is too scared to be in front of people no matter what the money would be

9/10 times I would agree but this slice of life is too good for my autism to ignore

Joke's on you I'm only 29.

I wish the cat was more autistic.

it's already pretty autistic enough

ane-chan-senpai is cute. CUTE

>yfw they make a "body check" doujin

When will makoto bang his sister ?

She would never become a fashion model because she looks smart enough to know that being a model is the most useless job in existence. It's a job about selling your body so you don't need any kind of knowledge to do it, but unlike other jobs that involve selling your body like being a prostitute it doesn't even require effort, models literally only have to walk a little and that's it.
Models don't deserve anyone's attention.

Every time he has to cheer her up from another heartbreak

My internet is shit so I'll pass.

Did anyone else start tearing up in the latter half of the episode?

She's cute.

Well I did not know that diving is such a difficult task

I've dived a few times before and honestly, everything they've shown in the episode is easy as fuck, even for first timers. I usually get emotionally invested while watching Amanchu but in the second half of this episode I could only feel cringe.

It isn't, the hardest part of diving is enduring the tedious mandatory theorical classes you have to take beforehand.

Looks comfy. Picked up.
What am i in for?

AOTY material

Cute girls slowpace heartwarming yuribait diving. Zero romance.

I think this anime is trying too hard to make a trend/catchphrase. Like the thing Pikari says, whistle, "Denied", everything about that cat, their face, and many more. Individually they're okay, but it feels like a mess and annoying when they put all this together. I might drop it because of that.

are you autistic