Japanese general election on 22th in this month

Koike vs Abe = Conservative vs Conservative

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/style/2016/10/crazy-days-and-nights-enty-interview
crazydaysandnights.net/search?updated-max=2017-10-10T10:30:00-07:00&max-results=8
mobile.twitter.com/keiseisuzuki/status/918014448257810433
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Love you guys

doesnt Koike want more migrants to ruin nippon?

Fuck the politicians, restore the Emperor. Fucking Meiji Restoration 2.0, 2017 motherfuckers.

shes even more extremly right wing and nationalistic.
She makes Abe look like Merkel.

She is a Soros puppet. Somebody post that pic

Abe isn't really a fiscal conservative, he's a corporatist. Koike believes in the free market and wants to lower the corporate tax rate, as well as cut the salaries of bureaucrats. Neither wants massive immigration of low skill workers, but both support immigrants that have high education levels (typically PhDs/masters degrees in STEM fields).

Koike is more similar to Trump. Abe is decent but his tax cuts are a joke.

Only immigrants with skills are accepted.
However foreign workers are increasing rapidly in Japan.

Japan needs to ban immigrants from Muslim countries

You always had quite a few foreign workers in companys that actually matters. all the way back to the 90s.
Not expats but workers from the west who stay for 1-2year contracts. Been like this forever.
t. son of big shot corporate guys(yeah rich as tits gay dudes who adopted little german me) with ties to japanese companies.

>(((((conservative)))))

how much can a foreign computer engineer make there? more than in the US?

Japan

NO

I live in Japan now, having moved here to attend grad school. In America we have a party that funnels immigrants (legal, and especially illegal) to vote for them, which party will be expecting me to offer my assistance?

Also I wonder if there is an election coming soon around Kyoto, because every building has 10 different political posters on it, and this Maehara cuck keeps me up at night with his propaganda truck rolling down the street

cost of living will kill you

No way. But cost of living is less.

I think both of you guys need to not say anything if you do not know what you are talking about.

LDP is center right Abe is center right. Koike is a neocon who takes forever to make any decisions regarding any policy and has no clue what she wants to do and colludes with Jews
. Abe and LDP have been around for 60 years and only lost once in history. They will win their majority and lock it up like always.

Also for policy Abe wants to bring back the Japanese army and is a Japanese nationalist to his core and likes Trump. Trump has mentioned that both him and Shinzo Abe talk a lot and learn from each other. If anyone goes against Shinzo Abe it's either shills or people who do not know politics in Japan.

What's the countryside like in Japan?

p. cozy, very gorgeous, but the farther you get from big areas, the better your japanese needs (NEEDS) to be

also hope you aren't attached to western-style toilets

Koike also wants to change Article 9 but is maybe more hawkish when compared to Abe.
I would not consider her conservative. She is closer to our version of HRC.

she is still a woman i fear shes gonna get brainwashed by somalian flavoured cock

do u have the auto butt wiping thing

Koike seems shady, so I'm rooting for Abe

>Koike has also actively promoted Japanese pop culture, appearing in cosplay as Sally from Sally the Witch in 2015, and stating during her 2016 Tokyo gubernatorial campaign that she wanted to turn all of Tokyo into an "anime land"

average salary is 5.8 million yen (52,000$) in japan compared to 110,000$ in the states. Also the process to work in japan as a foreigner is an assblast, only recommend if your spouse is a citizen and you're planning on having permanent residency

I think they squat like the Chinese do.

in my tiny, $400/mo apartment? of course not

my dad's painfully luxurious hotel had one of those robot toilets, though. pretty damn cool

>Koike

Number of foreign workers is 1,083,769 in 2016, +175,873 from 2015.

1. Chinese 344,658 (+6.9%)
2. Vietnamese 172,018 (+56.4%)
3. Filipino 127,518 (+19.7%)
4. Brazilian 106,597 (+10.3%)
5. Nepalese 52,770 (+35.1%)

And 566,000 Zainichi Korean are living in Japan

The lady would probably put an end to the herbivore men issue some how. Women dont like it when men keep their money to themselves.

>Abe = Conservative

>Brazilian 106,597

Maybe many of them are Japanese Brazilian.
100 years ago, Japanese moved to Brazil.

Soon +10 million North Koreans

Don't trust in women.

I should try moving there.

That is exactly it. She is a fake neocon that will say anything to get into office. She has switched numerous parties and has been woefully inconsistent.

Asian anons know what I am talking about.

A very reliable high-profile source announced something earth-shattering, with the potential of bringing down the Royal Family of Japan.

Princess Masako of Japan has been held in captivity for years by the Royal Family of Japan. She has been assaulted by the Prince continuously and suffered many health complications. It is rumoured that she has miscarried from being beaten. The japanese press have scorned her for years for not bearing a male heir also.

She has tried to escape but the Family have diagnosed her as mentally unstable to stop her from leaving or being able to go to the press. The family must protect its reputation.

Queen Maxima of the Netherlands (!) is establishing an escape plan. Should she prove successful then the PR disaster for the Japanese Royal family will be of catastrophic proportions, possibly bringing such shame upon the Family to .... well, use your imagination.

If you don't know who this source "Ent Lawyer" is... read the next link or his website in the last link. He has never been wrong, and has been revealing things for a decade. He revealed a lot about Weinstein long before it was public - search his site for "Weinstein".

vanityfair.com/style/2016/10/crazy-days-and-nights-enty-interview

crazydaysandnights.net/search?updated-max=2017-10-10T10:30:00-07:00&max-results=8

>woman running for political office
>conservative

>Princess Masako of Japan has been held in captivity for years by the Royal Family of Japan. She has been assaulted by the Prince continuously and suffered many health complications. It is rumoured that she has miscarried from being beaten. The japanese press have scorned her for years for not bearing a male heir also.

As a member of the royal family she has a duty to her family and the country. She should accept that and do what is necessary instead of trying to escape.

The jewslave gook Koike gets in, Japan is dead.
Simple as that.
Best hope is she's pic related before.

tfw getting qt 3.14 nip gf

The largest Jap diaspora is in Brazil. Most of them probably have Jap ancestry.

they don't take obese NEETs

She's socially far-right but economically far-left.
Abe's the better, smarter option but Koike's not really a bad choice either. It's not like Western politics where one side's good and one side's bad. They're both nationalists and anti-mass immigration. Koike's pandering really hard to the NEET/neckbeard/otaku crowd though.

Well

I live in the suburbs of Tokyo. As usual, many women were walking from the station to the house at 21 o'clock.
I want to protect this safe Japanese society. Do not accept foreign immigrants and refugees.
Japanese voters must cheer conservative members of parliamentarians.
And we have to defeat anti-Japanese parliamentarians.
Do not vote for left party to help foreigners invade Japan.
This picture shows the necessary policy for Japan now.
It also shows the failure of the Western countries where the country was dominated by the cult religion of political correctness.
Mass media's diversity and multi-cultural ideals are only complete lies. Actually there are only crimes and terrorism.
The turmoil in the Western society reported in / pol / is horrible.
mobile.twitter.com/keiseisuzuki/status/918014448257810433

Koike is awfully close to kike.

Black pill.

>22th

English Japanese Teachers everybody

This applies to both Japanese and Gaijin, but as a STEM worker you are only going to make a lot of money if manage to climb the corporate ladder. It's the same in the US too.

If you come here, make sure you have a plan and connections. If you come here all by yourself, good chance you're going to get fucked or see no improvement at all. Again it's the same in the US or EU.

The only reason I live in Japan is because I got really lucky with a start up that I joined. The start up was a success, I got a top engineering position, pay is way above average, and now I have tons of connections. If wasn't for that I'd have gone back to my home country after college.

In my observations it's actually cheaper to live in Japan than in the US. But the average income is lower. So it evens out. While in absolute numbers a worker in Japan may make half the money a worker in America with similar job, it's actually roughly the same living standard. But in order to enjoy this standard you must adapt to Japanese lifestyle otherwise you're going to end up poor.

why did she meet with Soros?
What did they talk about?

To add to your point, McDonalds and KFC cost way more in Japan than in the United States.

More like conservative vs (((conservative)))

I don't think that's a policy of hers.

No, Abe is more right-wing and nationalistic.

Oh shit, I thought she was OK when I saw she was in Nippon Kaigi but I'm sadly mistaken.