What is your opinion on Chaika?

What is your opinion on Chaika?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7mrNGlllzbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Which one?

KANSHA

I want to put my penis in her vagina if you know what I mean

A very average show, only remarkable for a few character gimmicks. Good gimmicks, but gimmicks.

Front page whore.

Best living onahole

can she float

>What is your opinion on Chaika?
The world had some interesting elements, like how they treated magic, and some of the magical beasts were unique, though you really only see that in the first encounter with some horse. After that the magical animals are trivialized and are no longer relevant.

So aside from those two elements, the show and everything else about it was crap.

>whore

She belongs on the front page.

I've just quickly checked it out, does she always have that speech pattern?

Yes. It's cute.

Chaika?

She's hot. I like her pubes

Kansha

yes, chaika

I never finished it and now I kind of feel it's too late. MC was cool, Chaika was cute, I liked the OP.

That she should be on the front page

Last episode horribly rushed. Should've gone to 24 or even 25.

Villain a bit meh, could've used some expansion.

Other than that, loved it. 7/10

What is Chaika doing in this picture?

it was a little edgy for my taste at times, but I finished it and enjoyed it. Chaika was really cute, but I was genuinely interested in the worldbuilding stuff that felt tragically glossed over.

In love. Toru with Chaika. But from different dimension. Unknown destiny!

And Chaika confessed that it has not been awarded by the deus ex machina in the boy's phone number. Please do not mind the strange area code, she immediately call him, he is overjoyed to find that you have a you too crazy girlfriend.

When Chaika talked about the day of confession to the boy before, the next day, he is to her, it looks into how you embarrassed each only. After some investigation, the boy she called, she know that she is not the same as the boy fell in love. In fact, he does not fully exist in this universe. Recognition of his conflict, it has had to enable her collision fell in love, of another world, calm self of her AU without him. SHOCKING TRUTH!

They are to be equipped with each other in the arms, it creates the need to conquer their darkest heart of alter ego, has continued to Hijinks to beat the contract that gives the most private secrets to each other. Two, while chasing each human love, they instead, fell in love with each other, began to question the love of the NATURE of KANSHA, then drama followed.

Playing rugby, she just got tackled and her pants fell down.

Freddy best girl

I love it. it was a simple, fun, straightforward fantasy adventure show with great characters and solid worldbuilding.

I like her.

BUY BD BOX
SUPPORT CHAIKA

Pretty good. Nothing spectacular, but it was fun, and not everything needs to be absolutely spectacular.

The weakest point was probably the last bit with the tournament and the ending. The animation quality also took a nosedive with the second cour. I enjoyed it though, and it certainly can be credited with having an actual ending unlike most of these LN adaptions.

Chaika is a good character with a nice design.
That's all. Everything else was kinda boring.
One of the many anime that follow that shitty trend inwich the most interesting character and premises are sidekick and subplot for a generic and boring MC and his generic and boring storyline.

Best character in the history of anime.

I don't know if I'd call "I have free will" an ending. It was more or less a nonsense copout and an epilogue

At least the epilogue was nice.

I dropped it during the first episode when she got covered in the "bread dough."

>whore
Chaika isn't Umaru.

>Viivi confirmed as purple Chaka
Hell yeah!

I meant ending as in it adapted the entire series(Not faithfully, and with some bits cut out, but it was there) and tied itself up. I agree that the ending was pretty weak though. I shouldn't have been surprised because it was a Bones show, but I wished that it would have been more than just Niva running away, only to be strapped down and kept in a dusty store room.

Why are her hands so small

>blue has least slutty dress
>those heels on black and purple

Viivi became best girl after that.

White > Purple > Red > Blue > Black

I think the BD box is around $300 right

Viivi Holopainen is a finnish name. Truly the most powerful race

Me on top.

Luxury soviet limousine, need i say more?

She could handle my member anytime.

Chika!

Chaika?

That dialogue really looks straight to the point.

Chaika.

Is this one more retarded than chaika?

please elaborate

Chaika talks like a tard cause she's a foreigner speaking a different language. Baika just got the dumbbrains.

I like dumb girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=7mrNGlllzbs
See for yourself.

Funny how Blue looks the chastest of them all here, while sex with her would probably mean receiving a STD cocktail that would make your dick crumble and your balls fall off.

What was the point of this scene?