Getting tired of anime

>getting tired of anime

Have you ever felt this before in your life?

That means you were a pretender.

it means you're overconsuming.
Go outside

Yeah. Had a two year hiatus over 2014-2016.
Looking back I wish I hadn't, and instead just cut down the amount I watched.

This desu
Go back to /reddit/

Watch different genres.

No, but I been getting tired of Sup Forums lately, and even when I decide to not visit Sup Forums for a while, 1 hour after I go play some games or watch anime I find myself lurking on Sup Forums again, fuck.

Yeah. I just take a break and I'm back into the swing of things in no time.

If I would only watch new anime, I would get tired of that shit really fast.

Be really picky with your currently airing shit that you watch and catch up with all the classics you haven't seen.

I find older anime to generally be much less spergy and edgy.

Only pick up anime you really wanna watch.

>go outside

What did he mean with this?

I've been experiencing this lately. It's kind of sad: I start watching an episode and after 2-3 minutes I turn it off. I feel like it's not as good as before.

>Have you ever felt this before in your life?
All the time. Just do something else until you want to watch some animu. You need to pace yourself.

Not really tired, but sometimes my other hobbies get in the way of anime. I never watched anything for the entirety of last year.

WHAT IF I SAY I'M NOT LIKE THE OTHERS? WHAT IF I SAY I'M NOT JUST ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR PLAYS, YOU'RE THE PRETENDER, WHAT IF I SAY I WILL NEVER SURRENDER?

This user gets it.
Just pick one or two series this season, go find something else to pass the time for a while.

>>getting tired of anime
>Have you ever felt this before in your life?

Yeah, but it's funny because now I like anime more than ever.

I get that feeling every now and again but it goes away pretty quickly. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood for whatever I chose to watch at the time, or I've bogged myself down with some terrible garbage that I'm too stubborn to drop. The answer is always just to watch more anime.

Not even once in my 40 years, you fucking pleb.

Sometimes when I'm in a bad mood some cliches/tropes really piss me off, even though I usually don't mind them. I just take a break for a few days.

Sometimes interests come and go and come again if you have many.
I'm at an anime/manga phase again but it will probably be gone when summer ends.