>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9qBW2PVWRHc&index=1&list=LLPe5THYBsLmK3-385wsdNxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gappy makes me happy

make everybody happy

>ywn have a cute stalker with prehensile hair

it hurts ;_;

this scene was nice for setting up cinderella but now it's going to feel even less realistic if koichi is still terrified of her even now

POST TEMPLATES
Limp Bizkit is one of my favourite fights but I didn't have a category for it.

5th for fast okuyasu

How about no.

A E S T H E T I C
E
P
I
S
O
D
E

Just make one user, it takes a while but its relaxing if you do it with some music.

Still taking webm requests.

Done.
To do

What did he mean by this?

Part 2 is the worst part no matter what you think about it.

(I hope I'm fitting in now)

Ed, Edd & Eddy Jojo shenanigans in fully HD animated and voiced glory. I'd thought this day would never come. I love Part 4's filler episodes. Pic related's Koichi needs to be Shigechi though.

Fuck off

Harvests are cute

post irl stand users

Why wouldn't it be realistic? She's still stalking him after he had to literally fight his way out of her attempted kidnapping and murder, not really something you just get over.

SIX HUNDRED PERCENT AND LOOPED

Nope user but you tried, the way to fit in is to have your own opinion and realize that other people have their own as well.

I mean it'll be less realistic that he suddenly likes her after all this

For some reason the animation in this has a very steven universe-ish vibe to it

no hate plz, I actually despise that show

So, I never really thought to ask until now with the latest episode of Diamond, but what does it seem like the censorship via blackout has been ramping up with each consecutive season?

What gives?

Shit, I thought about skipping this two-parter because fuck off fat jew, but the very fast okuyasu and cute josuke want me to watch CGI: the episode

It's almost like she used the power of someone's stand to get to that point.

Who else is ready to have a blast?

『Slim Jim』!!!

Oh my god, this scene. Thank you, David.

Because the gore becomes worse every season? Part 6 is gonna have Tokyo Ghoul censorship.

It's the easiest to censor with, and they can easily revert it during the BD release.

>not『Be a Man』

Maybe because it gets bloodier with every new part
Part 5 even fucking haves that guy mutilated in 33 parts

The CGI is minute and the episode has as many memorable scenes as the manga.

Shigechi's more like Jimmy in that one episode where Eddy teaches Jimmy how to scam. One little victory and the little twerp thinks he's hot shit.

ok better luck next time..

Can they even DO Damo in Part 8?

Don't worry, we'll never get to Jojolion anyway

I suppose. I watch it on mainstream platforms online because I'm trash, but I guess I'm just not used to online distributed content being so blatantly censored.

THANK YOU

Is that track that plays when Okuyasu's tooth flies out part of this OST or do I have to wait for wave 2?

Christ I want a Harvest/Bad Company stand so bad.

Technically hes not human or an animal so there's no laws about it.

Is it wrong that i like the anime more then the manga?

They added a lot more scenes that really improved the story, also the art and the direction really makes it come more to life then the manga in my opinion.

Back to Tumblr with you. Kira is killed by getting run over by an ambulance after Jotaro punches him.

>tfw the fat retarded kid dies
I always hated him

>because fuck off fat jew
Jewsuke and Oyveyasu are almost as bad as Shigechi.
>CGI: the episode
There actually wasn't much of that.

Damo's just melting isn't it? A little liver mutilation and fish travelling through your body is nothing.

I don't think he liked her completely, I think it's more that he realized she's pretty fucking desperate if she was willing to face swap just to get him to notice her. Koichi has stockholm syndrome

Oh wait you mean his stand, yeh they'll have problems with that.
Yes it is

For Part 4, totally, I'd even agree with you.

They kinda botched the first three parts though.

>Damo's just melting isn't it?
His death was brutal, even for Jojo.

Not to mention the massive gorefest that is pretty much the entirety of part 6

There's a Kira dub somewhere?

「INFANTICIDE」
allows the user to shit out videogames at any pace they wish

Nothing wrong with that at all. Thats a valid opinion. Especially if you've read it first to fully appreciate the added scenes

ED 2 WHEN

>URYYYY fireworks

Oh great, an emotionally manipulative Ralph Wiggum.
It's about time I disliked something about this series.

Every bit counts

We're gonna have the same ED the entire season.

That says sub the DIO one is the dub

But I don't have one, friend. I just like things I like and don't come to Sup Forums much outside of occasional Jojo threads.

I like them both for different reasons. David is making a VERY good adaptation. It's probably one of the better ones. That said, Araki's art is pretty damn great in it, and all the crazy angles and stylish katakana are great. Personally I'd say, Manga when I wanna read through an event in a shorter time, anime when I want to EXPERIENCE it more. If I'm being totally honest with myself though, The OVA makes me EXPERIENCE it more than either version, because of all the time and love put into it.

david production running low on cash?

Based, thanks.

>breaking a statue is brutal

Idk Jolyne had some pretty fucked up shit happening to her

More like not wasting money on extra licensed music when they could spend it on the animation.

>Its a jew antics episode

Shigechi dies you fucking faggot why did you read this spoiler read the manga, retard also I liked the colors in this episode.

Honestly, the Harvest arc is pretty good but suffers from being too lenghty in my opinion. I'm not saying this episode was bad, but after reading the manga the entire episode felt like nothing but a prologue to next week.
Regardless, I'm glad they kept his ASB voice. Though it still kinda pains me to even see Shigechi alive in the first place since I know what's going to happen in 2 weeks

Licensing music is expensive as fuck, that's probably why Parts 1 and 2 were a slide show, because of Roundabout.

It's only too long because they padded it out with filler.

I like them both, anime is good (especially this part) because of the OST, manga is good because "Araki u crazy 4 dis one!"

>"calpis water"

That's what Okuyasu says in the script, obviously, but the translator is so fond of changing things in translation that I'm surprised he didn't change in to "Calpico" which is what calpis water is sold as in the US.

THEY
FUCKING
KEPT SHIGECHI'S VA
BUT NOT KIRA'S?!

FUCK YOU DAVID PRODUCTIONS FUCK YOOOOUUUUUUUUU

Good. His archtype is my most hated. Visually he's also unpleasant too, which I'm sure is deliberate but I don't care. I look forward to it.

Would you guys be alright with the moving of Cinderella right after Harvest and before Kira?

Kira's new VA is better. Fuck off.

Death itself is glorious by the way.

An okuyasu pour vous

Cry some more bitch

To the user who wanted 600% speed Okuyasu, the speed could only go up to 400%, but I improvised and sped up the webm again by another 150%.

No, that is fucking retarded. Kira appearing in alternating arcs is much better at establishing him as the part's common theme now.

Im waiting for the "Break you face that is" scene to judge because even this sound great and its just to voice lines chopped together youtube.com/watch?v=9qBW2PVWRHc&index=1&list=LLPe5THYBsLmK3-385wsdNxg

WE DEM BOYS

POMF =3

But that doesn't work. Joseph only tells Yukako about Cinderella because they're asking stores about the button.

I mean, the only time David has currently altered the episode plots is putting Shooting DIO after D'arby.

It's worth having the split between the two Kira arcs.

How can you say it's better when he's only had like 5 lines?

Okuyasu is a miracle of the universe

Davidrone at it again, I see.

>allows the user to shit out videogames at any pace they wish
yeah if only edmund did that. lol

Anyone got a raw of this?

need a webm of him rocking back and forth