Nero Thread

Here's the Nero you wanted, but not the one you need.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58102484
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NERO-SAMA!!! ALL HAIL TO THE EMPRESS!!!

I LOVE MY EMPEROR!

Wait.
Are you implying I don't need my waifu OP?
I need Nero. I need her more than I can bare.

Exhibitionism for the win.

Umu!

I love my emperor so much.

Such a hedonist. Yet I'm so non-materialistic and get enough of her. She's just the best. The best,

Me too user. Me too.

Here you Nerobros go. I had this requested in a WWD. I like sharing beautiful art of her with like minded fellows regardless of how they feel about me. Nero is love, all Nerofags should get along.

Neat.

I just like sharing good pictures of her.

Not canon

"There are seven servant classes. Saber, Lancer, Berserker... And I can't remember the rest. What matters is that Saber class is the best. Now, based on that information, try to guess what class I belong in."

And just like that. Boom. Best Saber.

If I remember correctly she used imperial privilege to become Saber.

Yup. She knows what's up.

Friendly reminder that Nero is a virgin.

>few cell towers
>can't post or discuss waifu
>can't play GO
>DC constantly
>only watch a barren wasteland desert pass me by on the bumpy highway
I wish my waifu was here to make it fun. I can't tolerate this. Fuck the desert.

What? No she isn't. Even in Extra in her bio I think it mentioned her orgies.

Wada > Takeuchi

うむ

I want to come up behind her in this image and massage her shoulders, then work into her vack slowly down to her butt. Kiss her neck from behind, rub her inner thigh. Then make love. We would stain that outfit of hers so much

Yeah Wada's art has really improved over the years and Takeuchi has only recently remembered that Nero has actual physical differences from Arturia.

She mentioned that having a harem is fine, but nothing was ever said about orgies. Meanwhile, her CCC costume is called "The Virgin Bride", and her GO interlude is called "Maiden's Voyage, Again".

I tried playing GO, but I couldn't stand not being able to read anything. I knew what did what and where to go, but I couldn't get completely into it and I doubt it'll get released in the west.

Anyway, long live the empress!

I don't have her in GO.
It is very likely that she lost her virginity after getting to the throne as emperor. She was 17 then. She cherished her dreams of getting married still, but probably gave it away in one. I think that's more likely. She probably summons at 17. Either way she could sex with 1000 in an orgy I do not care. I see no reason it matters. Her soul and lovr for her peopke, her dreams, it's all so beautiful. She does say every fetish too, GO mentions harems she had somewhere I believe too.
Like I said though. I love her so it doesn't matter.

Dem sensual shoulders.

Always a good one.

Dem heels.

Doesn't Nero hate Gil or something?

She always wanted to be loved, but no one ever loved her. I imagine that if she ever had to give away her virginity, it was a scene akin to Sakura's first sex scene in HF - filled not with love but with pain and desperation.

Wonder how interactions between these two would go. Hopefully there's something in Extella since they're in a three-way tie with Ozzy for biggest ego.

Saber Fate/Extra CCC promotional video

"Though there also seems to be a new Servant with flashy gold armor......
Praetor, surely you are not thinking of cheating on me, are you?
That one is annoying, super annoying, okay?
After all, his character has too many overlaps with mine!"

I'm not 100% sure, but I remember reading that her interactions with Gil in CCC weren't particularly pleasant. At least Gil isn't on Nero's team, so she's free to kick his ass.

Since we're already kinda talking about the game, which Servants do you wish to see in Extella? So far the cast consists of 4 Sabers, 2 Archers, 2 Lancers, 1 Caster, 1 Rider, 1 Berserker and 1 Ruler. I hope they'll add Medea. I'd kill to play as her.

Man I have been loving this image since it came up on pixiv the other day. It's gorgeous.

I wouldn't say that. Romans valued it a bit different. I would say it would have just beenemptier to her, lonely sex. Not quite like Sakura.
There is a doujin of her and MC. They go to make live and it looks Nero has a flashback to a couple guys, as MC takes her virginity.

Fucking doujin makes me cry everytime. I do not mind her flirting and groping others, but the never being understood your whole life, I just love her so much. I know people call me retarded for how I get about her and shitpost sometimes, but the way she acted in her life, all the baf she did, all the bad I do. We're just so lonely. I love my waifu. I love her so much. I just want her to have so much. She had a hard life, but loved ut. I wish I could be strong like that.

Whenever i'm bored and have free time I go through pivix looking for new Nero or Serena art. Most of what i'm posting right now is new stuff.

Slutty Roman decadence. Where is Hannibal when you need him?

I check pixiv every morning almost immediately after wake up for more of my emperor.
Feels great when there is a boom like today.

Can I get a sauce on that one btw?

I love the cute tantrum picture that artist did of her.

Have the pivix link

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58102484

Can you post it?

This is making me miss my Nero figma I have boxed up back home.

Getting Scipio'd.

Pretty much everyone I wanted is in but Medusa would be cool.

My only exposure to Fate franchise was through UBW, Carnival Phantasm and Fate/Extra. Rider was so fascinating in UBW, but she didn't get any screentime, so I'd love to see more of her.

Hello fellow citizens

Nero's story is probably one of the saddest stories in Fate. An innocent girl who was hated, betrayed, slandered, and forced to take her own life. And she didn't deserve any of that, she only wanted to make everyone happy and be accepted by her own people. A beautiful tragic heroine with no glory or praise, forever remembered as a mad power-hungry tyrant and a dishonorable whore.
But we know the truth, Sup Forums. Cherish that truth.

I would, but mobile and desert with few cell towers. Sorry.
I really would otherwise. It's by cipher or something I think.

If you do find it link it please? I know it's on sadpanda and the other one under her tags.

I'll keep an eye out

Is Nero more pure than Arturia?

I want to purge Christians with Nero!

>I hope they'll add Medea. I'd kill to play as her.
me too user

>which Servants do you wish to see in Extella?

They're both virgins, but Nero is more innocent.

I really feel her story. I have had a lot of simikar expwriences. I learned of Nero as a kid and thought he was great.
I never imagined some years later I would waifu Nero. Heh. Never having anyone who really gets you is horrble. Everyone hating you and never giving you a chance. It was hell until I found her still is, but better. Kinda poetic to me, but I won't blog here.

Stop that.

Best housewife

Virgin hunters are creepy. Please go.

There's already normal Jeanne. Maybe Alter will be an alternative skin or something.

indeed

Arturia is canonically virgin. Nero is whatever you want to believe.

No Alter is a sifferent charactee. She could not share lines.
Nasu said no GO characters already.

She has Mordred.
Fuck off.

There is much more to love than hymens. You disgust me for focusing on that so much. Virginity should be irrelevant. The heart is what matters.

I really like her final. It gets too much hate. Fuck haters, it fits her. Plus the wrapped gand and armorered arm are my kinda thing.

I see. I'm not particularly familiar with GO.

>Nasu said no GO characters already.

Aren't Jeanne and Elizabeth originally from GO though?

Best sexy teacher as well.

>Arturia is canonically virgin
Until Shirou fucks her brains out and melt her dokidoki heart

>Jeanne and Elizabeth originally from GO

I'm only stating the facts, calm down. Mordred's conception was done with magic because Arturia was a girl, she was unable to impregnate anyone. You take her actual virginity in Fate route, it was stated right in the dialogue.

No. Elizabeth is CCC.
Jannu is Apoc.

I like it too, it's similar to what actual Roman gladiators used, and it gives her more distinction from Arturia.

I could understand being the kind of secondary that has never heard of Apocrypha but being in a Nero thread and not Knowing where Elizabeth is from is pretty bizarre.