AGE OF CONSENT FOR WOMEN

What should it be?

strawpoll.me/14125468/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14125468/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women are perma-childs. They can never consent.

9 years old by the Will of Muhammad

>there are people above the age of 19 on this board that are still vigins

Consent? What's that?

Grass on the field play ball

Too late to change the laws at this point. We're stuck where it's at.

Women shouldn't have any authority to consent or not. Their fathers should make all decisions for them until they are married off, and then their husbands should make all their decisions for them. Only a widow without a son, brother, or son-in-law should be able to exercise any kind of will on her own.

Age of first marriage.

Reaching puberty.

when they bleed they are ready

this is science you cannot prove me wrong

Doesn't matter.

Three so kikes can be more free to do what they want

Or maybe five

That is a very good point.

consent, relationships and marriage are an affair of the father. only the father of a girl can decide wheter or not his daughter can have sex or date someone. he should also decide who she can date and who not.

>consent

I'm not sure what the age of concent should be. I guess 16 is enough. However, people always say girls mature quicker than boys, so if there's any truth to that, then the age of concent should be lower for girls, or rather, the age of concent for boys should be higher.

>Anything under 16

Checked. Says you

Men are pretty much children for life. They're literally muh dick their entire life

>being this simple-minded

Have fun

Fuck off mohammed. Dirty sandniggers are incapable of consent because they have the minds of children.

>women should have no consent

Any age above puberty, however the father should have to consent.

So you're basically saying that nobody should ever get laid ever

For most of human history that's how it worked. Now that women can consent they take hundreds of dicks each and have created a near 50% divorce rate leading to single motherhood. I know it sounds nice to say "women should control themselves" but in reality they're too dumb.

Obviously men should be able to sleep with their wives user.

Daddy will still score *wink*

i couldn't find 30+ since women are mentally children until their looks begin to depreciate

The shills are getting an early start with the slide threads today, glutting up the board with multiple age of consent, Eminem, and other obvious types. Something big must be coming today, probably either Pedowood allegations or Awan news.

Real redpill coming through. Girls are property of their father until she gets married and her consent is irrelevant. If he says she can't have sex until she is 30 then that is law. So anything past puberty + fathers consent is the proper age of consent.

your sexual decadence and urges are less important that the structures of family, community, country and race. if her father says no, it is no and you will control yourself as a decent young man and earn his trust or you will romance another woman. the goal is not to get laid as fast as possible with as many women as possible, the goal is to provide a healthy and long term oriented system that ensures the survival or our race and country under the guidance of a traditionalist values.

also the goal is to find and romance a wife not to quickly fuck some whore cumdumpster, that's what prostitutes are for

Silly user

Families don't have fathers anymore

20 and only after marriage.

Old enough to bleed
Old enough to breed

>strawpoll.me/14125468/
CIA NIGGERS
I
A

N
I
G
G
E
R
S

Women shouldn't have the choice. They should be told.

10%????

13 like in Spain is fine. If she wants to, it shouldn'' be ilegal.

Take into account if you fuck a girl outside her age of consent it is a crime and her opinion doesn't matter.

>said mohammed
there is a reason we reached the conclusion that is better to wait for 18-20 for having sex and babies retard, its one core value that defined western civilization.

Spotted the roastie

stfu Muslim

It depends what other laws there are to prevent sexual abuse. Because if we have to rely on age of consent laws to prevent sexual abuse of children, it should be at least 16. Whereas if there are also laws against sexual abuse that are both strong and effective, 11 is adequate.

Is no 13 here anymore but 16 now.

If you have fucked that 13yo you are in trouble now, gitano.

Wait what...? Since when?

After they first get their period, but only after marriage. Premarital sex should be illegal.

>strawpoll.me/14125468/

no

>if it bleeds, it breeds

dropped, fucking shitty poll, sort yourself out OP

>18 and 16 winning

Boomers and republicans begone!

Physically perhaps.
Mentally not, a 13 year old should never be able to decide for herself to fuck an adult.

age of consent is 12 in Hungary in most cases otherwise 14 for everything else

western civilization is flawed and not perfect. feminism and bs age of consent being the reason. age of consent literally only exists to keep older bitches happy.

why not?

dont even try refuting them digits either. digits dont lie. moral roastie faggots btfo everytime.

lol age of consent is as western as gay rights and feminism.

During most of history in western countries women would marry (not necessarily have sex) even before reaching puberty.

That's the problem with moderate conservatives, they do not understand that there is nothing to "conserve" anymore.

Sex is not a great accomplishment. Only improves self image

16 seems reasonable to me, and it seems to be the age of consent in most countries that aren't US anyway.

this
her father should be the one that can consent.

Their fathers must decide that.

>Women should have no consent, only their legal guardians can consent.

/thread

All sex is rape.

5 or 6.

the father should marry her off, at any age, at his own discretion, from there it is the husbands duty to make her decisions

15ish would be optimal if we stop poisoning young girls with estrogen

>strawpoll.me/14125468/
When her father gives her to his son in law.

This is also an alternative, 18 without fathers consent, 14 with father's consent

After their brain has stopped maturing.

The part that governs self-control finishes last.

>brain has stopped maturing

so around 30?

Pol is now a jihadi board

Girls start puberty at age 8 with estrogen in the food.
Girls start puberty at age 12-14 without estrogen in the food.

Also brown people reach puberty earlier, whites take the longest.

This,
Even me, overweight & shy, lost my virginity by age 18 LMAO

This. And 10 if father is the one who's doing the fucking.

Japs take even longer i think

They live to be triple digits so I can only assume they puberty later

Arranged marriage at 15

Father shouldnt lust after his daughter, he should love her as a father.

So like 5?

Humans are animals. Abolish all law and just have at it.

With a good father and a worthy suitor, this is acceptable

Our society lacks good fathers and worthy suitors :/

Gay poll you should only be aloud to screw your own race.

11 no doubt

We are headed for the Dune timeline. Honestly I could live just fine in an islamic society. Also the Schadenfreude of watching feminists and numales being forced to submit almost makes it worth it.

All I'm saying is that no matter what happens I'll do just fine. It is the leftists who should really worry about the migrants they invited to Europe.

This is disturbingly accurate, the women i have spoken to about rape all stated that their biggest girevance is feeling something being stolen from them.

>Just make everything your ancestors did a waste, go backwards and repeat history filled with suffering again
But why?

15 or 16

>Being told what to do under penalty of death including worshipping a pedophile
Eh

I know, most of the people my age(20) are partying and acting like degenerates. I need to get some things in line as well.

If she is old enough to bleed, she is old enough to breed

However, today you dont need to marry the girl if you bang her and she gets her pregnant. Also women act like whores fucking whoever they please.
Who takes care of their children? Liberal lawmakers take your money and give it to the stupid cunt who cant afford to raise children by herself
What happens when a 14 year old girl who isnt even out of highschool gets pregnant? You pay for the child of some cunt who cant afford to raise a child by herself AND wont be able to for at least half a decade (if she ever does)

Age of consent should be the same age you are supposed to get a job

if it bleeds, it breeds

that should be what determines if a woman should have sex or not, not the number of times the Earth traveled around the Sun.

Unless, of course, anyone can provide how the space/time relation of the Earth-Sun influences the sexual consent of an individual.

Men who take V cards irresponsibly should be put to death

Stealing a girls virginity as a joke ruins her ability to build true love for life

From then on she can only piece together fractured love(still more than most degenerates in America)

Muslims want to marry and fuck 9 years old. What is your point?

Nice try, FBI.

It shouldn't exist. The AoC is just another mechanism with which to weaken families. A girl is property of her father, she is to be married when and to whom he arranges. And if he wants to do her before then that's his right as her father.

whatever age their father allows them to be married.

Fortune favors the brave

Follow the adventure God planned for you and you will run into the girl of your dreams by pure chance