Night Club Dress Code

A popular nightclub on the East Coast of Canada recently enforced a new dress code. From the way I'm seeing it, they're trying to create challenges for scum and atract less degenerates so the business can be more upper class and safe.

Is this the start of the 21st century gaining its morals ?

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/nova-scotia/halifax-nightclub-the-dome-new-dress-code-1.4348336

Clubbing is inherently degenerate.

I mean it’s still a night club so presumably people are going there to look for a quick lay, but in time, in time that’ll improve.

see this:

It's still shocking to say the least. I hear that night club is the dirtiest darkest hole in eastern canada

>no thongs

This is a bloody outrage.

People are impressionable, especially women. Maybe more businesses will change policies regarding how people carry themselves in public. I think this is a good step in the right direction, even if it's a night club to start it off.

looser

Back to the desert land muhackbar

no, its a club owner who wants to spend less time cashing out every night.

In the US, that dress code would keep blacks out.

omg.. it says Be Ladies and Gentlemen. This will trigger the snowflakes hard. RIP club.

the body-guards don't let them in :^)

Banning timboots and doorags eliminates at least 90% of nig nogs, so they're already on the right track

Well id hope no one would bring in a fucking duffle bag.
Canada is so cucked, how the fuck are they not going to allow beanies? What if it's fucking cold?
This can't be real.

So in other words, they just want to get rid of niggers. Can't really blame them, of course they should be able to just say that

Clubs in the UK that have a dress code, unless they are actually high class, are the worst most Kev and Stacey infested shit holes you can imagine. Its just an excuse for bouncers to be even bigger than they already are.
If you look like trash though you arnt getting into places anyway.
>No Shirt, No smart shoes, no entry
Is this a fucking office?
Who wants to go to a place like this that pretends to be better than it is?

Dress codes have been a thing for a long long time here in the nigger loving states. Your area is just reaching a cultural enrichment milestone.

It is. I went there once and I hated every second of being there. It was also the only club I ever went to where I was patted down.

you really should remove your memeflag when vaguely mentioning a country you live in.

AKA NO NIGGERS

>wear decent £80 trainers
>you can't get in m8

>women dressed as skank whores with brown faces and cheap primark shoes
>in you go luv

Turn your back on the clubbing jew.
In the 90s, clubs were excellent places to have a good time, get laid, absorb good music and experience local culture.
Now they are degenerate fests who only cater for moneykids and other 'popular' archetypes.

Shame really.

this bong gets it

this, Sitting on a stoop with your buds passing a bottle like gopniks is superior to clubbing.