Koe no Katachi

Well this is certainly a game changer.

THANK YOU BASED KYOANI

I NEVER DOUBTED YOU

>it's going to be rushed they said
>how can they fit the entire manga into a movie they said
Naysayers BTFO

>2 hours for a 7 volume manga

Confirmed rush garbage, nothing to see here folks and just read the manga.

Vast majority of the manga is just forced drama. KyoAni probably removed all of that and fleshed out the romance instead.

If the song is anything to go by, the movie will focus on romance.

KinoAni finds a way

>hur dur the manga is shit kyoani will make it better

You guys are pathetic

The romantic element was the only interesting part. Everything else was shit.

>Yuyucuck

30 minutes of good plot
2 hours of shitty LET'S MAKE A MOVIE

nice

I hope they replace the drama with yuri bait.

classical kyoani

Why would they?

TYBKA
Thank you for not being jews and splitting this into 3 short movies to milk your audience.

No.

i don't think it will be rushed. I remember there being a decent amount of flashbacks and there isn't like such important detail parts that are dragging out the story progression really.

i like your style user

Urgh is this another kiddy romance shit in the same line as Orange?

If their slot is about 2:30 hours isn't that 15-30 minutes of commercials and then 2 hours of film?

It probably depends on the theater but I remember there being almost no previews or trailer when I watched a movie in Shinjuku

I saw the Keion movie

Actually though, we're all in agreeance that this will probably be a masterpiece, right? Up there next to Kaguya-hime and Wind Rises as the finest feature films of the last ten years? I really can't see it turning out any other way.

Does this even have commercials? It's not the official screening slot, right? It's the pre-screening. I don't know if those include the commercials.

Disappearance 2.0 confirmed

There's no chance this won't be shit.

There's no chance this won't be a masterpiece.

>Kyoani can afford to release a 2 and a half hour movie
>Shaft has to do Kizu in three parts

Why is the kanji for koe not 声?

They're not doing it because they have to, they're doing it for maximum shilling.

My guess is that 聲 is more inclusive of sound as a whole (noise, music, etc), while 声 is just about what you use to speak, so the former would be more fitting of the deafness theme. I'm not sure if those definitions or my interpretation are right but I'm just making a wild guess from what Rikaikun had to say about the character.

IF THIS MOVIE
DOESN'T END WITH KISSU
SOMEBODY IS GETTING SHOT
SCREENCAP THIS

Oh god, the movie part was so shit I forgot about it
Please no, Kyoani

I really, really, REALLY hope this movie makes a lot of money.

Putting romance into the story was retarded and I don't get why people got mad at it when there were so many worse things to complain about.

Accurate. Bonus points if they extend the scene with the professional movie critics randomly attacking a student short due to its low production values.

You're hilarious.