FAKE NEWS GENERAL

FAKE NEWS GENERAL

businessinsider.com/trump-net-approval-rating-states-2017-10

Probably not fake. The problem is this map will only matter at election time and not a second before.

>more fake polls

How come out of the 100s of polls , I have never been asked to participate? Polls are BS to begin with.

Because when playing 4-dimensional chess timing is everything.

polls are always accurate!

I’ve been called for polls before. Once during the primaries and a couple of times since then. The faggot from VCU probably was in shock that I would admit to another human being I support deporting every last illegal even the ones that dindu nuffin

This map would look the exact same (or worse) for any POTUS in recent history compared to their Inaugural approval numbers.

I was polled once in person. I was walking down the street and they asked me a couple of questions and gave some moderate answers, but as soon as they asked about "undocumented migrants" I told her that they should all be shot. She walked away and I am pretty sure she didn't use my response in the polls

>illegal
>dindu nuffin
Pick one.

Source: The people who brought you "Trump has a less than 1% chance of winning the primary."

>get called nazi for admitting trump support
>don't admit trump support

The polls also said he wouldn't win.

I trust that map about as much as a trust their election maps. I knew the media was shilling hard against trump, but election night was a HUGE eye-opener for me. Sup Forums has never been so right, and the next week was a fuckin hilarious party here.
>tfw it will never be that high energy again on Sup Forums

Dindu nuffin was meant to mock them. Otherwise I wouldn’t support their violent removal, would I?
I laughed envisioning that occur

>here's a poll saying the US agrees with trump on any of his retarded positions
All polls are fake when you can't find one that supports your lame duck president

>Do you approve or disapprove of Trump?
>Keep in mind we will do everything within our power to take away your career, your business, and your family if you say you support Trump.

I know. I'm just laughing at the double-think that the MSM has created.
This.

Who the fuck does the media think they are fooling?

People who already (or almost) agree with them. They are pushing people farther to the fringes.

so morons?
>DRUMPF WILL NEVER WIN
>wins in a fucking landslide
>B-BUT HE'S UNPOPULAR, SURELY THIS WILL STUMP THE ZARGLE GRUMPF

>Phone polling occurs during the daytime when people are working
>Lots of Trump voters work 9-5 jobs or longer
>Lots of unemployed liberal arts college kids and professional welfare collectors are sitting around able to answer

>Wins in a landslide
Don't be this delusional T_d. He still only got about half of the people who voted.

Yes. And I am around people who are like this every day. The echo-chamber is amazing to witness firsthand.

A republic is better than a direct democracy. Get over it.

>144894627
(You)
Californians and New Yorkers do not count as they autopick democrats

>Missing the point
The absolute state of nu/pol/. I voted Trump and I'm being pragmatic here in regards to *popular* support, not the electoral college votes. Stop being blindly ignorant of facts that you don't like.

Ah, I see what you are saying now. You are right.

>144894978
>missing the point
You are a fucking moron
All of the excess votes for Clinton came from fucking California
Every
Single
One
Remove New York City as well and suddenly Trump is extremely fucking popular, eat shit you fucking retarded shill.
>Inb4 HURR DURRR WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T VOTE

>How come out of the 100s of polls , I have never been asked to participate? Polls are BS to begin with.
Uh, because there are more than 200 million households in the US, and the chances of any particular one of them getting polled in a specific poll is very low?

if he gets elected again it will be pretty fucking crazy in here, but yeah nothing as insane as his first election

that was ridiculous, i had never seen threads get killed so quickly

There might be other situations/events that cause the same kind of hype. Just wait. Although, Sup Forums might be shutdown by then.