Dissapointment thread

youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU
I'm extremely dissapointed in what he has done. Still gonna listen to his music though...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e80nq1ktsQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=DO1fTen5uqo
youtu.be/pZxWS-fFiTc
youtube.com/watch?v=2NBwt24PTe0
youtu.be/lRExjF0dSQo
youtube.com/watch?v=lVlgMEFu1PI
youtu.be/dsXB7-vgAEs
youtu.be/Q1_jotyevHU
youtu.be/XR84Yo41DxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>his music
dre makes his beats.

Eminem makes his lyrics.
Most singers/rappers don't make their own beats. Some of them don't even write their own songs.
So it's safe to say it's his music.

user, Marshall was quite clear that you must choose him or Trump.

>still listening to rap music

Really hope you're not white...

fucking wigger
sage

I don't think many Trump supporters listen to him anyway, which is why he is so bold as to say this shit. If it was actually effecting his finances, he probably wouldn't say anything.

I like his music and I will listen to it. Never bought it, and never will.
The fact that I listen to rap music, doesn't mean I agree with the whole nigger culture, fuck off.

>a white guy that bleaches his hair blonde and wears blue eye contacts and calls himself in white trash in a fuckton of his own songs
>wigger

Logic.

MaGa.

This

I grew out of rap music when I was about 16 years old and learned it actually wasn't cool to want to be black.

I was a stupid fucking kid. What's you guys' excuse?

I'm done with this wigger. I've purged 90% of the Nigger music from my collection and the final 10% are white niggers which in hindsight is actually far worse than an actual nigger. Good riddance.

Eminem is a fag and so are the people who listen to his faggoty shit.

I never understood why white people listen to rap or hip to the hop.

Sounds like your IQ is pretty low if you involve race in this as your argument.

the only white rapper you can listen to now

youtube.com/watch?v=e80nq1ktsQ4

Race it's always an argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=DO1fTen5uqo

Rap isn't music.

>censored

all my keks

mr. bond is way better imho

Eminem has become what he once hated most, a faggot.

Shit subjective opinion.

Stop shilling this has-been faggot here.

>Still gonna listen to his music though...
why

You left out

>acts and dresses like a complete nigger

I like it. Our different political opinions doesn't make me hate his music.

holy fuck his flow is so weak lolol

If you call rhymes an art you are fucking stupid. Was saying the same shit years ago but then i grew past 15 years of age and realized rapp is the worst form of music and is completly talantless. Everyone can rap. I would also say rap is toxic since many kids grow up wanna be a ganster rapper like NWA or other thugs.

Gunna fight Drumpf with the power.....OF FREESTYLE RAP!

ooooohhh noooooo.....

>there are people who at some point in their lives were fans of eminem
you dumb goyim deserve everything you get.

>60 year old rapper
>rapping for a group of niggers
>cringe

How embarrassing.

fond memories of the day og manlet moby wrote on his blog that eminem had saved the kerry campaign by putting out his anti-bush song in 04 even though eminem had dared to claim moby was "too old" and shout nobody listens to techno in the song about girls farting. really miss those days damn

Maybe was social conditioning psyops to speed along the niggerfication of whites

While most rap is just retake after retake bullshit until they get something, sometimes a rapper does come along who is talented. Like, just put on the spot with any random beat and can take a second before going full on into the beat and make good lyrics and rhymes n sheeeit.

Don't know what this thread has to do with politics, but I'll say before the mods hopefully delete it, that Eminem is actually a talented rapper regardless of what he has said IRL.

>produced nothing interesting since The Marshall Mathers
>almost 20 fucking years ago
>relevant
Why are we talking about this white nigger again?

inb4 eminem gets suicided

Seems pretty fucking calculated to me.

It's about politics since eminiem just made it political

I grew up a wigger, my parents were into rock. Interestingly my childhood i loved def leppard 80s rock, ozzy etc.. then teenage years hit..I was full on wigger.. I talked like a wigger, basically i should of KMS and saved humanity. I loved my some bone thugs, About 25 years old living in my parents basement playing d2 etc.. 17 hours a day, i stayed up one night and watched this cam girl, she played this music that was a mix of rap and rock and i was like woh what is that! I learned it was Rage against the machine, i instantly became a fan and while i comped out to their poltical beliefs as years went on, i turned more and more rock... to alternative rock, to rock and now metal.Slayer,Slipknot,pantera etc... As we get older, we get smarter. The TLDR

I was a wigger, learned the err of my ways and now i'm a headbanger, going back to what i was in my preteen years.

He's a washed up loser and only edgy thuglord wigger faggots listen to him.

Poor recording quality make him shit to listen to on any hi fi system, as if he was any good on low fi. It's just beats that someone else writes, with his talking.

He's not deep, He's not smart. He's not provocative. He doesn't inspire any emotions at all. He was only ever popular because Jews shoved him down your throats in the 90's on TV, Radio, and stores.

I have heard him hundreds of times and I've never tried to listen to him. It's played at malls for fucks sake.

He's been irrelevant since 2004. This is his jumping the shark.

That video is like a Shia LeBouf performance.
Sad.

someone give me lyrics, i'm not giving that shit clicks

he already suicided with that weak shit

Nuts on

It means you're a retard. Edgy nigger babble has no resemblance to music. Neck yourself you fucking piece of trash

>slipknot

listen to some real metal

His old music. He hasnt made anything good since 10 years ago

This.

If you're going to take a political stand, you better know your audience.

I'm willing to bet 90% or more of his fans dislike Trump, so this won't hurt him

Zero rhyme, random pauses, cliché over used trump insults, attempts to compensate with excessive body movement.

Malibu's Most Wanted was basically a parody of him.

Man, he had it so hard growing up. He had a parking ticket once, and his dad grounded him. Fuck the oppression of white people.

libtads always go to the race card cause thats all they have left.

Trumpaphobia is a pandemic and we need vaccines fast.

Is this shit censored?

obviously the kikes made him. no bagging on Trump? then no record.

celebs are owned by kikes.

someone edit this please

What will the Trump Curse do to Eminem?

is that kike who i think it is? ever sincer i first learned she was actually a jew I cant watch her videos as I feel like she is trying to subvert my consciousness

i knew something was not right, you can have hair like she does and be that deceptively white

This, youtu.be/pZxWS-fFiTc

Real niggas woulda voted Trump.

I think he did have a hard life but only because he decided to do drugs and hook up with a hoe like a retard

nobody's gonna take away my twisted sister

>throw tomahawks like apaches
>drumpfgh is raycyst
>wall better be solid because this wigger is going to fling turds at it.
>football is distraction
>most of "diss" is about football
What is the meaning of this.

holy shit this crap is getting spammed hard

he's also a backstabber

youtube.com/watch?v=2NBwt24PTe0

It's sure as hell weird to see the guy who said Iggy Azalea needed to be raped a couple years back scold Trump for smearing Hillary.

From the artist that brought us "Kim".
Why is this wigger virtue signaling at anybody? Is he under the impression that the feminists won't bring up his blatant wrong think once they're done with him an level him a white supremacists culturally appropriating misogynist??

You really think he hates Trump??
I'm sure he did this for publicity.

How did we went from an anti SJW rapper, who insulted pizzalover Clinton, neocon Bush and was all about free speech, even made a gun rights song to THIS?

Apparently they will, at least for a while. The reaction all over reddit and Faceberg is all how awesome and woke he is.

This is the same guy who once rapped "All my girls have bubble butts, oh wait no they don't/because I don't like that nigger shit, I'm just here to make a bigger hit", and now that he's called Trump racist he's their new hero. Apparently attacking Trump grants absolution for anything. Michael Richards could attack Trump and he'd have a new show on NBC the next week.

Bruh, Em, get off the smack dogg.

Jesus, I thought you were sober homie. It aint a good look. FFS get it back together.

>Wanted to be black and listened to rap
>Posts with a Nazi flag on Sup Forums
Christ man easy on those pills.

That's not even a good rap, lyrically speaking. First of all the syntaxes sounds retarded and secondly the rhymes just suck. Eminem is by far one of the best rappers in history (and I don't even listen to much rap) but this is just awful.

>Normies will say "you just don't know what good rap is"
That's some pretentious crap right there. Good music of any genre can be distinguished by people who don't like that genre. I may not like certain things, but I can tell what is deemed good/bad in that realm.

You 45-year-old hoodie-wearing fag, blow me

youtu.be/lRExjF0dSQo

No surprise considering how he treated Kim. She was a hoe but she was his wife. The 2nd marriage part was pretty fucked up.

Either he will choke on his mom's spaghetti and die or his daughter will die.

nice.

did he really had to look like a muslim/jew?

Em's back on the smack?

/Theirguy

Hollywood thugs are the biggest pussies in the world
>he might have said something racist
>not sure
>better rap about it anyways
>yea
>that'll bring in the undecided
>I ain't bitter
>better rap about that too

I like how its a "freestyle", and its got prop cars and rent a thug actors behind him. Even though its scripted it still sucked

True.

Better follow truly consequent artists.

youtube.com/watch?v=lVlgMEFu1PI

>You don’t got the nuts like an empty asylum.

What did he man by this?

How scared is the system that they gotta bring a cracked out Em out of retirement to do horrible raps about Trump?

Don't get me wrong, I'll give credit where it's due, but this was just BAD. EMBARRASSINGLY BAD.

>still gonna listen to his music though

Good wigger!

I dont see how anyone who enjoys rap can enjoy that "cipher" lol when did they start calling freestyles ciphers?

>giving a shit about an artist's political opinions
ishygddt

His job is to rap, not to have a solid grasp on reality. You don't care what kind of paintings your plumber likes either.

>Some of them don't even write their own songs.
>So it's safe to say it's his music.
>singing a song you didn't write the music or words for makes that song yours
you're a fucking idiot

Eminem was talented but I always preferred Eyedea, and his few political lyrics were generally much less cringey.

youtu.be/dsXB7-vgAEs
youtu.be/Q1_jotyevHU

Like a nut is a crazy person and crazy people are in asylums so an empty asylum has no nuts.

Get it?

Trump clapped back as the nigs say.

Oh shit that blew my mind. He is the rap god.

Thanks.

here em take my drumpfh is finish rap

Oog booga drumpf raycyst
I hate him and his base
Not fair look at hildawg face
It was her turn
Now she's home as we watch world burn
I am white, i am sorry
Let spread for you minorities
I act like nig now
Giving the black power signal
How about the wall
I stand tall and throw poop at it like Jamal.
I forgot my lines
I hope my daughter burns the coal until she gets a ruptured spine.

Source??

>your IQ must be low to talk about race and rap
Rap is black music by black people for black people.

Are you honestly going to pretend that you wouldn't find it a little odd if an 18 year old hood nigger listened to country music?

White music by white people for white people would be a strange choice for a black dude.

"Now you get to watch her leave out the window. guess that's why they call it window pane"
What if Eminem was never good but just spoke quickly?

t. Lupe fan
youtu.be/XR84Yo41DxI

>Yo yo, aayo
>You think you be a Drumph?
>Maybe you just a Grumpth!
>Yo yo homie it's 2017
>Yeah yeah yeah
>No time fo Lumphs!
Why do you want to be a nigger so badly, OP?

The silent majority will respond by hitting home in his wallet. Just like with the NFL. They'll figure it out someday.

Nah the entertainment industry doesn't care about domestic conservative types anymore.

They can't take a shit without 75,000,000 HK's buying it.

NFL's another story. Nobody else in the world cares about that.