How are you celebrating the #Dayofthegirl Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=adwTCJOz3rM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breaths in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>my kids

Thatshwhereyourewrongkiddo.jpg

why my wife's son will be a feminist?

I’ll only celebrate the day of the rope, nigger.

FUCKING LEAF

The absolute state of Canada.

It's almost like Canada was mad that Catalonia was stealing their place as the laughing stock of Sup Forums.

over/under on age one of his sons goes gay/trans?
16?

I have really fucking hard time believing that Trudeau is an actual person, and not just some actor in some psychological experiment.

Genghis Kahn did that and he was the greatest conqueror to ever live.

What is this all about? Some kind of tampon commercial?

This faggot has obviously never seen the red pill. Fucking leafs

No shit?

Aww Fidel's grandkids.

Nasty family

you were supposed to kill it BEFORE it lays eggs, leafs

Listening to my favorite misogynist.

youtube.com/watch?v=adwTCJOz3rM

literal paedo

What's with this feminism over egalitarianism, isn't that what their supposed feminist definition is, just day egalitarianism if you actually want equality for everyone

even then when you look into egalitarianism by today's standards that they warped it, it's just more marxism

too many people figured out that egalitarianism meant that affirmative action shouldn't be allowed.

it's been revised to better fit the intended purpose, comrade

Reading about them getting hollowed out by old Hollywood jew cock, by choice.

He almost gave his empire to a child his wife had that wasn't even his, it was from one of his enemies. The only reason he didn't give it to him was because other people in his tribe complained that he should give it to a legitimate child.

>feminists
What an unprogressive asshole. He should be raising his kids as trans*.

lol, it's not funny

God he's so fucking embarassing

To be fair he spent his entire lifetime conquering and cucking men across the Eurasian continent and being the ultimate bull. He probably wanted to see what the other side of the equation was like.

>is there a day of the boy?
>no
>that's equality

You just perfectly described what I think yet couldn't find the words for. It's like he's an empty husk of "progressive" memes and buzzwords, his entire persona seems like it's developed by PR experts and computers, who calculated the mathematically perfect way to get under normal, non-leftarded people's skin. What's left of Turdeau once you peel away the layers of sanctimonious leftism? Nothing. It's like he's an SJW onion

There’s nothing wrong with feminism.

The issue is with feminists.

For all we know by the time his kid is grown up, it could all change. I support his actions