I have a question for the attractive men of Sup Forums:

I have a question for the attractive men of Sup Forums:

In regards to your relationship with women, with how much shit are you able to get away? Do you get a pass just for being good looking? Has this experience changed the way you see women and their agency from a political perspective (ie. Feminism, women's rights movements, abortion laws, etc)?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ngYfG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am pretty much openly conservative and say how Greece needs an other militaric junta or authoritarian regime
I had literally no trouble in my country, neither in the rest of Europe while stating this
Either the people were as conservative as me or the leftists shut the hell up because I am this one stylish 'Mediterranean guy'
Women love it, even feminists and the Antifa bitches, they argue with the fact That I may be wrong but 'passionate'

>attractive men of Sup Forums

Chad here - I have been fortunate in that I generally say whatever I want and few people challenge me. Those who do generally stick to the merits because (I'm assuming) the personal attacks won't work. I don't think it's so much about looks as it is the amount of confidence you project and your unwillingness to back down. Of course not being weird and creepy also helps.

Sup Forums only has attractive sissi bois.

Depends in how autistic you are. I have lots of girls interested in me until we talk for more than an hour lol

But as far as what I can get away with, a Latina girl kept fucking me last year after I told her I hoped trump deports her

With a strapon?

homo

Obviously faggot. I could have phrased that better

I’m an older guy....attractive, fit and successful in business. I have no trouble getting women whatsoever but to be honest I find women insufferable and younger women in their 20’s are the real deplorables. I don’t know how you guys put up with them ....by the time they’re up around 45 or so they’re realistic and much easier to relate too. Plus lots don’t care if I’m fucking 10 other women as long as I get to them and just text them once or twice a day...dinner, sex and a shower with them and they’re cool. Feels goodman

A lot, just being tall, somewhat well built with an average face will get you out of most shit.

MassAnon here, 6'3" jacked chad here, make $140k a year. Hot wife, beautiful daughter's. All of my buddies wives who are all she cunts want to fuck me. Liberal women want to be dominated especially after I roast them in debates at bars or get-togethers. I have made girls cry, then proceed to tell them to be strong feminists they need to lose some weight and get stronger and to stop crying like a faggy man. They all want to fuck after that. Not kidding. I would never cheat though, I just like being mean to these typs.

Yeah I openly shit on feminism to pretty girls. Tell them they ruined their bodies with tattoos and that im craving a sandwich. They just giggle and cream themselves.

You forgot the picture

these bait threads get more sophisticated by the week. some of you shareblue guys really are starting to understand your audience

i don't consider myself attractive but i often tell my gf and her friends about the women's role in society, make racist jokes etc.

Pretty sure I got my current job just because I'm tall and halfway decent looking.

It was weird. I am in my 60s now but I vividly remember being 20s and would screw anything that would hold still. Got married and started having kids, monogamous, and strangely around 35 women started literally throwing themselves at me. I remember thinking, where the fuck were you when I couldn’t get enough? On at least a half dozen occasions I had women call me or tell me to my face they didn’t care if I was married or whatever. They just wanted some and I had what they wanted. It was bizarre as hell, tbqh.

I learned early on that there is no free love. Once you had it, you always go back for more. The more you have had the more you think you can handle until you realize all of a sudden you are way over your head.

It felt so strange telling women that wanted it they couldn’t have it. It does stop at around age 40.

I'm probably barely a 5/10 and I say whatever I want to women
Also I'm married

>6'3" jacked chad here, make $140k a year. Hot wife, beautiful daughter's

fuck I knew I should've asked my lawyer dad to get me into that Wendy's Chef program.

I can be openly conservative w/e, not a big deal in EE, but I was able to get away with saying that the German victory would have been far better than a Russian one. I guess I was able to get away cause I'm the grumpy Eastern European. Women find it attractive when you stand up to your views (As long they are not idiotic, like muh jewzzz xd).

Also it's really fun when they let me view and reply to the messages they get from losers on FB.

I'm not that attractive, but rather average though.

I can generally get away with being a dick with most girls. And there have been a handful that were obsessed who'd allow me to get away with absolutely anything. They'd pay for my food and drinks when we'd go out. When we'd wake up I'd ask them to drive to town and pick me up some food while I stayed in bed. I'd treat them terribly and they'd still do pretty much anything. Most girls I've been with we're in relationships while I was fucking them, so they clearly had no problem with cheating.

I don't know if it's changed me, but I view women as a lot more expendable. Like if something doesn't work out with one of them I'll have a few backups that I've been talking to / fucking already.

I guess it just allows me to be myself around them, instead of pretending to be someone I'm not. I don't have to fake being a good person like I do at work, which is nice.

if you're not honest they can tell, and they'll know it's because you're scared of them. bye bye respect

Strangest one was having a devoted feminist come hug me after I roasted her at a house party in front of a small crowd. She was furious and had to leave the room. Her weak boyfriend was pissed and said something like, thanks for ruining my night. Her hug was more than just a polite formality. She stepped into me and gave me a deep tight hug. It was sad actually to watch her crumble like that because she plays the role of being so strong and brave. I don't set out to argue with people, but its difficult to remain silent

IT IS

IN REGARD MFERS

user, those women were attracted to your wedding ring. Women immediately want to outdo each other and prove they can take another woman's man. I'm not saying you can't pull them. I'm saying women chase the challenge and dominance

Fuck you, made me laugh though.

If you are even mildly attractive, have confidence and are assertive women will be into you and you can say what you want. Women don't actually have opinions, they just repeat opinions that they believe they are expected to have, when someone challenges them and doesn't back down, they find it attractive because it indicates a strong man with his own beliefs, instead of a weak man who just molds into whatever he thinks girls will like.

Why do you think there are so many leftist women that feel regret over sleeping with Trump supporters but still continue to do it?

Generally though you should avoid any girl that says lots of leftist stuff, because it indicates that she had no father or a terrible one which will create problems down the line. Girls who were raised right either have no political views (girls aren't supposed to have them anyway) or they're conservative because they repeat what they heard their Dad say.

Slide thread. This shit is posted twice a day.

I don't remember ever seeing a Nepal user.
Also yeah, feminists and antifaggots have a fetish for brown people.

I got screamed at by feminist sjw at a party because I was drunk and talking about deporting beans. A few hours later she sat next to me put a blanket over us and started feeling me up. I ended up pumping her. It's true, if you're a good looking conservative man liberal women CAN NOT resist you. It is illustrated by the media obsession with Trump. My current gf is a liberal education major but she's adapting to my Sup Forumsack ways.

imgur.com/a/ngYfG

I’m good looking, a white looking Mexican and have a good job. I’m not very vocal about my political standings but if people ask I tell them. I have a tall beautiful girlfriend, and I just work on improving my life. I never get a lot of shit from people so I honestly don’t care. I used to sleep with a lot of feminist and liberal women I would pick up. It’s funny all the manly qualities they like are in generally conservative men. I got told how hot i was, because I changed a girls brake pads for her.

I remember that thread, sad it happend so close to the election no one really cared.

Dude, fixing bitches cars get them wet.

My advice to any guy is learn to work on cars and learn to drive a stick. Just trust me on this.

>projecting this hard

I work at a fast food place, and am hit on constantly by customers and female coworkers (80% of the workers are female).

I hear them whisper about me, I hear the giggles, on a busy day with a full house I can simply stand at a register and pan around the room and catch women staring at me, just staring, and even when I make eye contact they still stare.

I have dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, nice jawline

To answer your question, yes I do get away with shit other people wouldn't get away with.

I was late the other day, anybody else would've been written up but I got off free, and also out of everybody today on a slow day to pick to go home early, they picked me.

Women are extremely sexual people, they just have to want you, and it will be very clear. I've heard some very, very sexual things said about me and what they wanted to do with me, almost perverse.

The only thing that sucks tho is that I got cucked with manlet height genetics so I'm 5'7. I still can easily pull in female attention and make other men envious, but if I was ugly and 5'7, I would be permanently btfo.

Pic related is what I basically look like except I don't have alex from target's goofy ass smile

>The only thing that sucks tho is that I got cucked with manlet height genetics so I'm 5'7.
That sucks, It must be frustrating to know you're attractive but then realize you could have been even more attractive if you were at least close to 6'.

hahaha fuck

Its actually depressing. You realize none of them actually "think". You get bored with getting away with shit and just end up wanting someone with a brain.

It's honestly not the biggest deal in the world to me, as I can get /fit/ and my height deficit would be overlooked easily by women and I start doing the chad life

I know a relative who is average looks and has a short man's complex and is 5'5. He's getting rekt by his own cuckolding, doens't have any kids and takes care of some other cunt's children and pays for their futures.

I thank god for my blessings, and definitely want to set an example for the white race for others

Having a nice sports car helps too. Two things with that, they like for the sense of money, or thy get wet from the hard Gs.

Don't go with a slow sports car either. 400hp minimum.

I'm ugly and life is hell. I spend my every waking hours attempting to look normal. 31 year old virgin. I'm white, nice face, nice teeth, nice hair, nice tan, workout 5 days a week 180lbs 10% bf, mechanical engineer, but my height of 5'10" holds me back from even landing the ugliest of landwhales. Fuck women.

Sounds like a shallow and pathetic existence honestly.

women fucking love to hit on guys. i actually had fast food a couple of weeks ago and woman there would not let me have my food because she wanted to take it out to my car for me. she was giggling and flirting the whole way through. i just wanted my food

in these threads I realize how much foreign women are different from our women

yeah im sure it's the height buddy

>The only thing that sucks tho is that I got cucked with manlet height genetics so I'm 5'7.

are you me lad? model-tier looks but manlet. still get female attention though unlike most here would have you believe

Believe me your women would line up to suck my dick if I told them how much I earn. They're all the same Ivanas

Used to be a chad in high school, but then got cucked heavily and staved off pursuing women since.

I get compliments daily
>you're a good looking guy why don't you have a gf
my nickname was always 'pretty boy', but I became a reclusive shut in since the redpill and whatnot.

99% of women are trash, relationships are too high risk, one night stands are empty and unfulfilling. All I want is to be comfy innawoods with a doge, rifle and internet desu

how much do you earn?

>those disgusting nails
I would have immediately swiped left on that thot

lol are you me?
except I look slightly more rugged and am 5ft9in

ex said I'm a carbon copy of pic related sans the faggot hairdo

do a flip Arsenal

Good job, you sound like me. Except im not attractive or rich. But I aspire to be

How tall?

Not much. You just earn favours easily and they're more willing to help you.
I'm not much tho, I have green eyes, white skin and a good smile. By biggest con is that I'm short af

>ITT

>Attractive men of pol
Kek that's funny.

This is a weird shill slide thread. Idk why the shills are focusing on this but theyve made a few of them like it in the last few days. Just sage and move along

This has zero to do with politics and should be removed

Well her face looks like she may have been biologically male at one point, so no I probably wouldn't.

This
6'7 and fit, I can do no wrong

Attractiveness means nothing as a guy unless you have money

>t. schizophrenic

not a slide thread dumbass, OP's question relates with women and feminism, both of which are things that heavily influence politics

I've fucked brown cunts just because I'm white with an anime MC face.

manlet too. sorry, mate

5'10, ugly, out of shape, somewhat poor, shitskin hair and eyes colour - never had a problem getting women. Current gf is a 6'1 nordic goddess. You're doing something wrong buddy.

congrats, you're gay

haha legendary

Hahahahaha, I'm fucking 5'7 and I manage to get laid with nice women. You're doing something wrong, clearly had nothing to do with your looks.

Japanese girl, DD tits, attractive but had a small bump/calcium build up at the base of her hairline, approached me to begin with and was giving me a handjob within 30 minutes. I used to call her triceratops.

Black girl, former Miss Teen USA in Texas, used to call her a spook and make fun of every other black person for being a nigger, post videos of nigs nogging that I got from Sup Forums, etc. I dumped gallons of semen into that chick.

White girl from HS, swooning over some dude on TV news who has sleeves but they're covered in his suit. Ask her/friends if all it takes to fuck single moms is to get arm tats. Fucked her for no reason but boredom the next day, said her kid looked like a downy and that single moms were worse than gay parents raping their kids. Wants me to come and BBQ this weekend.

I got away with much in high school passing off redpills as jokes and memes. I'm attractive physically but am socially autistic in a sense so never had a gf even though several girls tried to make advances at me.

>gay because I'm not attracted to masculine faces
ok

Physically attractive 20m

My relationships with women suffer because I isolate myself from them emotionally and physically and from social gatherings but you would be right to assume that naturally attractive people get away with more because it does happen. On the rare occasions I go to a social gathering site like a bar women of multiple ages would openly approach me and try to initiate some sort of dialogue or ask me to come back to house parties. Honestly that's one of the reasons ive stopped going altogether, I can't feel attracted to people like that and one night stands are unsatisfying. And in regards to just general swaying of their opinions and control of conversation, yes I believe the female mind is prone to value the opinions of people they view as attractive or of high social standing and no it is not fun to be able to do so. It takes all the fun out of the chase. I just want to meet a nice chilled dte chick at a jazz bar or some shit and actually have a decent conversation but less and less of them have anything valuable to say these days.

Lots of larpers in this thread. Here is the truth from 6'3'' chad who has been scouted and interviewed with Elite Modeling in Miami but turned it down (also INTJ analytical which is why I'm on pol).

-Being apolitical is ideal when trying to hook up with random girls (especially in an urban environment). When you're good looking, most of getting laid is just not fucking up / not saying something to ruin the vibe.
-If you are beta in a relationship, it doesn't matter how good-looking you are, she will treat you like a beta.
-Female bosses will give you a job easily, also two of my past male bosses I learned out later were gay/bi (only learned this through other people), so I'm sure that helped me get those jobs.
-If you are an asshole and combative, women will pursue you for sex aggressively. If you are nice or 'charming', they will make you wait for sex and expect you to put in effort for them.
-In a friend group, even if you are beta most of the girls will give you a chance to hookup with them at some point.
-A huge percentage of young married women will give you indications or openings for sex (this made me start thinking more about if marriage is worth it).
-If I girl decides she wants to sleep with you and you turn her down, she will go ballistic / be extremely pissed off and always be bitter towards you in the future.

6/10 here. Confidence counts for a lot and if you have that everything else falls into place.

I'm gay, and good-looking as fuck (in reality I just have a really good jawline and meh features) so I can really just feel on some girls at my college and they just laugh.
Yes I'm a bottom.

A lot. You have to have some good aspects to your personality to pull it off, however.

Try that in America. Height is king here, not only for dating, but employment as well.

are you a southern boy?

> be ugly manlet
> get treated like shit by everyone except goofy blacks and biker rednecks
> still virgin at 21
> never even had a girlfriend
> legit tried to get gf, learned to be charismatic, etc
> started to work on two chicks I see at my work
> find out one is crazy and punched a baby and almost broke up a marriage by fucking the husband and all sorts of degenerate shit
> other girl turned out to be a really horny junior in Highschool, immediately stopped talking to her when she said she goes to Compton California 3 time a year,didn’t even ask why
Yea fuck this I may try POF for shits and giggles because I like analyzing people but otherwise I’m sticking to my occult books and trying to work two jobs woman are too much effort.

>-If I girl decides she wants to sleep with you and you turn her down, she will go ballistic / be extremely pissed off and always be bitter towards you in the future.
Just the price you have to pay to make sure you don't get a reputation for being easy in case you finally meet someone who could very well be your dream girl

Well it depends,

When I’ve made it clear that I’m not interested in a relationship I can get away with fucking anything, even though they really want to lock me down they will continue to spend time with me and have sex with me even if I’m sleeping with other women, blowing them off for other shit etc.

They can get mad sometimes but they literally never stay mad.

Now usually these non-official relationships just kind of peter off and we move on, sometimes the woman will pick an official day that they say “no more I need to find something serious”

That “cut-off” usually takes a few tries to actually stick haha! I specifically have one former fuck buddy that comes crawling back every 6-8 months to try to rope me back in even though she has a long term boyfriend.

Now this doesn’t always happen, I’ve still been dumped for better guys (usually money) or I chase after a girl who isn’t interested that’ll happen to everyone though

As for your other questions, people are more willing to be friendly talk to you, I was selected for my current position literally because I was young and attractive and the clientel would prefer to work with someone like me over who they had before.

My experience with women led me to the red pill and Sup Forums actually.

You learn that they logically want some things but their intense emotions prevent them from acting clearly.

At first it makes you annoyed, then angry. Then after a while you just sort of accept it, women aren’t men, it frustrates you when you want them to act like men and their not.

This applies to all women not just sexual partners.

It’s like being mad at a child for being a child, you just learn to accept them for what they are and what their capabilities are.

Men and women compliment each other,

Women do the little details that make life good

Men are here for the big things, to build the house and make the money.

You need both

>tfw average looking
The worst part isn't that I'm average looking, the worst part is I share my dads savage looks. They're not necessarily bad, I just look like a mix between tired drunk and angry thug.
My face, even when completely emotionless makes me look somewhat angry. I can be happy, and still be somewhat aggressive looking.
Only made worse by the fact I share my mothers side genes, which all the men in her family are fucking giants.

So I'm a 6'4'' angry looking, alchoholic looking guy.

It's a terrible feel. If I'm walking home late at night, people cross the street when they see me, or start trembling. If an obvious nog thug sees me, they look down like they don't want to start nothing.

Pretty much the jest of it in my experience

>reddit spacing
>blogposting
>haha!
>anracho capitalist

Holy fuck kill yourself already.

That sounds like my exact type tbhfam. Some girls are crazy for that man

More like phone spacing I’m taking a shit at work atm. And the question required a blog answer

>attractive
>post on pol/

Pickone

>confidence

but not arrogance

A lot of very regular people come here because the views you can express on Sup Forums left or right are literally oppressed in real life.

Good luck trying to tell coworkers that Hitler wasn’t that bad and have fun in unemployment

>with how much shit are you able to get away?

When I was in my prime I was getting away with things many would end up in jail.

I was attractive in my early twenties, now I'm a fat slob in my mid thirties. Back then, I had a female coworker, who was filing sexual harassment charges against an older coworker for groping her. She came to me to explain what happened, already crying she pulled me into the employee bathroom, she then took my hand, and placed it on her tits saying that's how he grabbed her. She then proceeded to give me a blowjob in the bathroom. The older gentleman was fired by the company, his life probably ruined.

From my experience, girls might say something bitchy about a guy sleeping around a lot, but they don't actually hold that against him. Even church girls like when a guy is sexually aggressive (even if they want to make you wait, it still turns them on that you're trying and makes them feel sexual).

Women in the workplace are fucking cancer

They can’t control themselves sexually and then at the same time we have these hr departments firing men for making advances on sexy girls in their midst

There has never been a time in human history where men and women have worked together like this.

We aren’t meant too