Worst anime you've ever seen?

What is the worst anime you've ever seen. Or alternatively, the anime with the worst fanbase you've ever seen? For the latter I'd probably say Fairy Tail or Naruto.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-T1xjuGBq80
youtube.com/watch?v=0I6YfDGDOc4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Madoka by far.

bleach

>shonen jump shit having the worst fanbase

Not even close anymore when garbage like Tokyo Ghoul exist.

Strike Witches

Tokyo ghoul second season. That shit pissed me off so much. It fucked up everything that was good about the first season.

Freezing

Worst anime : Mahouka

Worst fanbase: JoJo

Neon Genesis Evangelion. I felt it was offensively bad.

And the first season wasn't even good by manga standards - imagine that.

Season 1 only seemed acceptable because season 2 was absolute, utter trash in comparison.

Love Hina, School Days, Garzey's Wing but that one is so bad it's good

This

thirding this

Yosuga no Sora.
Worst fanbase? Boku no Hero Academia maybe.

>Worst Anime
The sequel to pic related which is MD Geist. The first OVA would actually be a guilty pleasure of mine.
>Worst Fanbase
Somewhat Dragon Ball and JoJo. But the ones I despise are Demonbane fags, waifufags from NGE and Fairy Tale
>Worst Types of Fans
Spic Weebs imo

>Worst anime you've ever seen
Claymore, Soul Eater or Deadman Wonderland
>Worst fanbase
One Piece

Soul Eater is that bad?

I'm going with anime here. Claymore, Soul Eater and Deadman Wonderland all had absolutely garbage anime-only endings. Oh, I forgot to mention Akame ga Kill - also garbage.

If we're talking manga, Soul Eater is okay but not great, Claymore is in the same category, and Deadman Wonderland and Akame ga Kill are still edgy garbage.

> fairy tail
Ok so you can watch a bunch of cute girls doing cute shit and moeshit but you can't watch a bunch of hot naked girls . What is wrong with Sup Forums

Black Rock Shooter, no doubt about it. It was so bad that I vividly remember all of it, almost like a nightmare.

youtu.be/-T1xjuGBq80
I only watched it because I was sick at the time and my brain functions were limited.

Are the endings in those enough to constitute them as the worst anime you've seen? I mean past the admittedly bad endings in all of them the rest was pretty good or enjoyable at the very least. Have you seriously never seen a legitimately bad show?

i beleive it was an anime by the name of "Needless".

i know it wasn't supposed to be any kind of serious and it knew it was stupid shit but god damn I don't think I can think of another show that felt straight-up time I'd lost.

>edgy garbage
Who let the twelve years old in?

fuck you, black rock shooter was great. also, you get a brown macroon, because it's an icky color

Only read the manga here. Is it shit taste if I found it okay?

Worst anime: It was about 3 kingdoms characters reincarnated into lolis. Don't remember the titles, it wasn't koihime.
Worst fanbase: one piece. Oda's fanboys are the worst thing to deal with. Like their denial that OP is just a generic nakamashit shonen, the fighting abilities (like punching things with a balloon punch) or twisting to set shoes on fire are retarded as fuck, and is actually more a kodomo manga than a shonen.

Kämpfer

i agree that Claymore had an absolute garbage ending, but excluding the last 2 episode it was alright
should have ended with Rigaldo fight though

the manga was full of best girls too

>implying Deadman Wonderland and Akame ga Kill aren't edgy garbage.

>Worst anime I've ever seen
Dragon Crisis

>Anime with the worst fanbase
Pokemon

Read the manga of what?

Soul Eater

For me, the Claymore manga just felt like it wasn't sure of where to go towards the end. It was interesting enough for most of it, though.

But the sameface annoyed me.

Well, the manga isn't bad. It isn't great to me, but it's definitely not bad. The anime "PUNCH OF COURAGE" shit truly was cringy though, but a manga can't do much about an adaptation gone wrong.

probably sword art online
it had so much potential but it decided to go typical protagonist is perfect and waifu route

yes, i was fucking mad

DB and Bleach fans are some of the cringiest babies i've ever seen

Tie beteween Naruto and Mahouka

It's either that or Kenchi

Deadman Wonderland and AgK are typically the kind of shows 12 years old would praise because of muh mature an dark tone.

I don't care about fanbases, but the worst anime I've ever seen is Chobits. It's such a cancer. Almost everything by CLAMP sucks ass, but Chobits is the worst offender by far.

>Almost everything by CLAMP sucks ass, but Chobits is the worst offender by far

This guy gets it

>worst anime
Freezing,SnK
>worst fanbase
one piece ,jojo ,but the absolute worst is bleach fanboys they are the saddest and whiniest batch to be found.

Dragonaut

ITT: newfags.

Worst anime:
Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut

Worst fanbase:
NGE

mars of destruction

This shit

SAO is the worst anime ever created imo. I just don't understand how anyone could fuck up a show so fucking badly and yet still retain a fanbase. (Even if the fanbase is retarded.)

Anyone that believe "edgy garbage" is an actual opinion are no better, also, where did you read that? Only shitposters and genuinely retards would say that, and repeat those things like a retard because you can't think for yourself doesn't make it any better.

Elfen Lied is definitely the worst show I've seen. I guess I'd say it has the worst fanbase too.

>worst show
kiznaiver
>worst fan base
hyouka

You know Naruto was actually pretty good until endless filler and shippuden, compare it's first hundred episodes to any other shounen and it holds up.
It's a toss between Zetsuen no Tempest and Yuri Kuma

Why can't we all just enjoy all anime Sup Forums? Granted there will be faggots who shitpost and make stupid threads like OP, but I do believe anime taste is subjective.

Don't forget that all you have is each other, you weeb fucks.

> hyouka

DELET THIS

The non-h version of One ~Kagayaku Kisetsu e~.

That shit was really hard to find too. The plot pretty much makes no sense, even if you have read the VN and the animation is complete ass.

Cowboy Bebop for former, Astroboy for latter

Is the word "pretentious" good enough for you then?

>Why can't we all just enjoy all anime Sup Forums?
because some are obectively bad

Gundam seed/seed destiny

Rolling Girls, what a waste of time

Worst: Evangelion 2.0
Worst fanbase: Evangelion in general

Probably Hen Semi
Pic related is god tier waifu tho

Came to post this

Naruto

Guilty Crown or eva
Worst fanbase is definately eva

Worst anime I've seen is Red Dragon.

Sora no Method, or Mars of Destruction (dammit, Idea Factory ;_;)

Dragonaut was okay, definetly not the worst.

Spotted the newfag.

show that you watch for the titties. goddamn brown was so hot in that.

Worst anime: Honey and Clover, Kuragehime, Shouwa Genroku, Paradise Kiss, Nodame Cantabile, Nana, Beck

Worst Fanbase: Mushishi fanbase, Natsume Yuujincho fanbase, Nana fanbase, Ghibli fanbase

:^)

>worst show

Hellsing (the shitstain anime, not the OVAs)

>worst fanbase

Naruto, Hetalia, Slayers

Bezerk
Horable graphics, like it was drawn by a 11 yr.

Naruto is not that bad though. It was so good before shippuden.
My 13 yo me probably will defend this series to death if someone trying to insult it.

OVA overrated, anime came first and is best.

You must be 18 years and older to browse Sup Forums

>Slayers fanbase
Huh?

I keep forgetting that Hetalia is even a thing.

GSD, I fucking hate that anime. NGE has a fucking annoying fanbase.

if you don't see what's the problem with that fandom, I dunno what to tell you

I didn't even know it had a fandom.

I thought you had to have fans to have a fandom.

>worst anime Tokyo Ghoul

>worst fanbase
Fatefags easily, even worse than JoJo

>if you don't see what's the problem with that fandom, I dunno what to tell you
it isn't even popular dude

Are you for real?

>Slayers fanbase

Is this 1999?

>Worst anime
Monogatari series, after Bake

>Fanbase
Fate x Shaft fanbase next season

Congratulations OP, that's one of the most cancerous images I've ever seen.

It's the truth, idiot
Nigga you crazy?

Clannad

I physically can't watch more than 5 seconds of Clannad. The background, the character, the voice actor, everything in this joke of an artistic creation fills me with an irrational hate.

The plot, the dialogues, even the silences there is no change of temporal perspective that make me appreciate this garbage in a less painful way.

I just hate Clannad.

And this... this

youtube.com/watch?v=0I6YfDGDOc4

It's just driving me insane, like I have a maniachal laugh every time I hear it, shaking in blood lust.

Clannad
Attack on Titan
School Days
Sakura Wars
Gate

Atack on titan the reason they are dragging their feet is because of how shit the story is.

Berserk, the fanbase is so absolutely convinced the whole world has heard about it that for this reason alone I don't want to watch more

They sort of remind me of the Games of Throne fanbase

Lucky Star. Holy shit I can't handle watching that.

Worst fanbase is either NGE or OPM. You wooudln't believe how many faggots I've seen around wearing an OPPAI Tshirt.

Absolute Duo, Pupa, Second season of Gundam 00, Berserk (2016). If we are talking fanbase then its everything that is too well known like Re zero. But i strongly agree with Fairy Tail as the number one cancer