DONT send you DNA to be analized

Here is why. Check out this bitch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki
>Occupation: CEO of YouTube
>She has 2 sisters: Janet Wojcicki, (PhD, anthropologist and epidemiologist)[6] and Anne Wojcicki, founder of 23andMe

So the founder of 23andMe has a sister at a high level job at fucking google (their motto is "Dont be evil", so that cant be bad right?) and another one who studies epidemics and deseases.

Not only do you pay to get your DNA stored in a databank by google, but also help (((them))) researching bioweapons to kill people based on their ethnicity aka non-jews.
And just so because you want to proof how white you are...
You basically pay for their real life version of Plague Inc.
GG. Stupidity has successfully eliminated all gentile life on earth. Well played

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/the-jews-behind-23andme-and-family-tree-dna/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/10/131023183246.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
youtube.com/watch?v=Tx7loRv70y8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cherry_Blossoms_at_Night
youtube.com/watch?v=QANHAnNynWw
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/11/151119211415.htm
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3164163/It-s-official-Speaking-one-language-makes-smarter-Bilingual-people-grey-matter-know-mother-tongue.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lucky that arabs and jews are genetically identical

LITERAL JEWISH CONSPIRACY

renegadetribune.com/the-jews-behind-23andme-and-family-tree-dna/

Why would u pay to know what u already know

you would be suprised what people pay money for

>analize my dna

But why? Why would they do this?

color me shocked

i dont think its true. afaik those tests distinguish between jew and arab. and unless they are making shit up i guess there is some difference

I actually said this a while back due to how shady all these companies are. People aren't aware yet that the bacterial differences between the human racial groups are ALL unique which dumbfounded forensics because the bacteria could "recognise" say a Central African skeleton compared to a central European skeleton with a 91% accuracy on all test skeletons. Every single bacteria from different racial groups recognised their brethren that existed in the skeletons and bodies of that specific racial group.

Genetic race based weapons will be the great remover to come and with non whites comprising 6.7bn of the worlds entire population. I suspect they are the ones to be culled heavily it may even be a Mass Effect style Genophage weapon to effectively sterilise an entire racial group with high mortality rates of newborns. In the early 1940's the Japs with Unit 731 committed human experimentation of viruses,conventional weapons and biological weaponry(USA gave them amnesty and put them to work in America at a secret lab on the east coast) developed a virus on captured Chinese PoW's that targeted the genetic structure and that was way back then. Imagine how advanced it could be now.

havent seen anything about what you said, but its definitely in the realm of possibillities

Your message would probably be taken better if you didn't write in ebonics.

topzozzle

profit

Scenario: You want to jail and enslave the entire planet

Option 1: Capture and jail the entire planet (expensive, hard to coordinate)
Option 2: Get retards to voluntarily send you their DNA. Nuke everyone, populate prisons with clones.

>not already knowing that these genetic testing services are all run by jews for the express purpose of establishing a database of goyim who have genetic properties of interest to the kikes for curing their genetic diseases or enhancing their gene

How new are you?

>telling this to me instead of all the retards sending their DNA

>their motto is "don't be evil"

You want to know the only thing funnier than that?

It's no longer their motto

sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/10/131023183246.htm
(Bacteria in mouth is unique to ethnicity)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
youtube.com/watch?v=Tx7loRv70y8

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cherry_Blossoms_at_Night
(The planned plague attack on South California scheduled to have taken place on September 15th 1945 obviously the nukes in Japan ended that)

Chinks, poos, spics and niggers absolutely and permanently btfo
Best timeline

interesting. will check it out

at least they arent hypocrits then i guess

>that image
>waaahhh capitalism.jpg

>that flag
>wahhhhh why doesn’t anyone take me serious

nothing to add, but have a bump

According to Sup Forums every provider of service in the world is a conspiracy. I see your LARP and tell you to go fuck yourself

Ashkenazi Jews are a mix of euro and Arab so everything will target themselves

>doesnt even know what a LARP is

Making up a stupid story to stir up shit and get (You)'s constitutes LARPing, Mohammed.

luckily I'm 43% Jewish.

t: german shizo

nope, what you refer to is "lying"
LARP means Live Action Role play, and since i dont claim to be anyone of importance, having any special insider informations or similar things, i am not roleplaying. so fuck off

>analized

a typo got me 2 bumps. not bad

>There is enough of a genetic difference between jews and non-jews for a bioweapon. Ashkenazi were living in europe at the time of several great plagues, their history with illness is hardly any different from other europeans.

>(their motto is "Dont be evil", so that cant be bad right?)
they dropped that motto in 2015

>implying Jews want to exterminate the goyim
Hans, just because genocide is in your DNA, doesn't mean everyone wants to do it.
Jews would literally die out if they were the only race on the planet. They actually rely on getting GOYED.COM in order to bring healthy genes to their disease ridden gene pool.
Jews have one of the highest rates of genetic illness of all the ethnicities.

Already did, to late.

>implying the holocaust happened

also they wouldnt want to kill all their slaves, but enough to make them too few to be uncontrollable.
there is a reason the georgia guidestones say "maintain earth population at 500.000.000".

why hasn't anyone defaced this shit yet? It basically calling for genocide

Wait... so if it ends up I have ashkenazi roots I'm safe, since I'd be a jew or do I still get pwnd?

i think some guys threw some red paint or something on it. but yeah. should be destroyed

>kikes would ide out if they were the only race
Which is why they're waiting until everything becomes automated. As soon as they don't need us anymore, they'll be letting the massive drone swarms we've been building lose to wipe us out.

Drones = Golems
>In Jewish tradition, the golem is most widely known as an artificial creature created by magic, often to serve its creator.

Isn't it obvious goy?

youtube.com/watch?v=QANHAnNynWw

I sent mine to Ancestry. How fucked am I?

afaik the golems tend to get a conscience and will of its own at some point making them prone to disobey the jews. some people claim jews are humans and the rest are golems to which happened the above which is why they hate us so much

didnt look into them, but i assume as fucked as everyone who sent it to 23 and me

((They)) seek specific DNA for breeding purposes. Their elite often need body parts replaced. It is for human trafficking/kidnapping.

that is also an interesting theory. enabling them to know exactly who to snatch from the street, for example when rockefeller needed another one of his 6 hearts.

I dont live very far away from that

If you don't pay for a service, you are the product.

Well I'm 50% potato nigger "Irish" and 36% English, couple of other small percentages, luckily no Jew or African. I celebrated

>It calls for genocide because it says to keep humanity at a population below a certain amount that would imply the death of billions
If anyone has ever read the whole thing or understood what a "guidestone" was they would know that it is a guide for the survivors of a nuclear holocaust.

The thing was erected at the height of the cold war, it has it's suggestions written in multiple languages. It's in a location that would be out of range from enough nuclear force to destroy it. The stones are there for the hypothetical survivors of a US-Russian nuclear exchange.

its still full of masonry and stuff you shouldnt comply though.

The only group for jewish DNA that I've seen on DNA tests is "European Jewish (Ashkenazi)" it doesn't separate middle eastern jews from arabs it seems.

if only there were a /trustworthy/ DNA test company, it would be interdasting, but asit lays the (((companies))) running the works now, cannot be trusted. Under no circumstance should you give your DNA to these (((people))). You have been warned. The DNA shills that come on this site, pushing this testing, are more than likely working with/for, these (((companies))).

yeah. this i the second time (or third?) i made this thread. and in general it seems like most people are against those companies either way and seem to know how shady they are. makes me think who it is that always posts the DNA test sharing threads which basically are advertisements for those companies. makes me think

They own your genetic code, that's why it's so cheap

you sign away your rights to your own DNA to (((them)))

how much does it even cost?

It amazes me that not so long ago people used to fear shit like this
They didn't have to fire a single shot or use an ounce of force, all it took was some fancy marketing and now people line up for hours to buy the latest tracking devices and even pay to have their fucking dna stored and used for god knows what

sucks to be them
thanks to (((globalism))) all their work got tenfold more complicated in the last 2 decades
you reap what you sow

word is the mark of the beast wont be forced either but people will just take it because its convenient

Sure seems these genome fuckers are looking for a bloodline.

Google is copy righting every DNA sequence sent in.

My mom's French-Canadian, Welsh, Scottish, whatever she feels like on a particular day. I don't know my dad and I don't think she does either.

makes you wonder what they do with those

There will be an automated mail sent to your boss so you get promoted, or a chain mail to other Jews around you to frequent your business in case you're self-employed.
However, if you AREN'T, your DNA will be marked for destruction, so choose well.

don't make me laugh you fucking american mongrel, range ban on americans when?

>She is the daughter of Esther Wojcicki, an educator of Russian Jewish descent

surprise surprise

What if I'm a Hartz IV HikiNEET though?

you know what? its bullshit, but i believe you

nobody cares you fucking untermensch

but what if i was in the shillitary and the guvment already has my dna?

Oh God... I sent my DNA to 23andme a year ago. Does this mean Google owns me? What do I do to protect myself? Do I make the suicide?

then you get your gibs doubled and dont have to go to the arbeitsamt anymore for weekly check ups, and seminares etc

every time

The business about constructed biological viruses are not so powerfull than you think. Will start raise when nanomanipulators going in the area. For now it is shooting from gun to genome, literally.

Yup, Im sure there would be a Sephardic category or something if it were possible to distinguish between Semites.

dont make the job easier for (((them))) by sparing them the effort of killing you before replacing you with a clone mate

hahaha you beat it on easy mode fucking loser

Just change your DNA, eat a Mars bar

Yep. Always thought it was fishy and all the shilling 'am I white' 'rate my dna/heritage test' threads on here are pretty pathetic

>I believe in astronomically improbably coincidences because admitting reality makes me shit my diaper.

>their motto is "Dont be evil", so that cant be bad right?
They removed this years back.

>not realizing that the meme is satire

yeah. and seeing how most people are redpilled regaring those companies it makes it even more weird that so many seem to like them in those threads

these r gud

trying my best. am but a humble memer

3 of my family members did this already, how fucked am i already.

i wonder why...

pic related

based

>implying i didnt just download a screenshot from the internet

>Masonry and stuff
The only thing vaguely symbolic about the thing are the phrases written in dead languages like Egyptian hieroglyphs and those seem more celebratory of humanity, otherwise there is nothing masonic/lucifarian about the structure. It is simply that the stone gives a standard of a human population well below its current population and the mysterious identity of its creators that people assume it is some sort of mystical masonic stone glorifying some mass genocide of humanity.

Also, a few of its rules are vaguely "communistic" which pisses people off even more, despite the fact that if humanity were to survive a nuclear holocaust they'd have to be very particular in their methods of survival which may resemble a sort of "communism"

you ignore one of the key points:
>Unite humanity with a living new language.

why is this problematic?
you can pretty much mindcontroll people by controlling their language. if a certain language doesnt have a concept imbedded in it, if you are unable to properly express something with a language, then it is unlikely that someone thinks of that concept since he himself cant grasp it in his thoughts and much less express those to others making it harder to spread. apparently people who speak multiple languages also seem to be smarter and have better cognitive functions meaning if suddenly everyone just speaks one language those will drop on a global scale as well
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/11/151119211415.htm
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3164163/It-s-official-Speaking-one-language-makes-smarter-Bilingual-people-grey-matter-know-mother-tongue.html
Now imagine why they want to try to make anything logical hatespeech? because if its forbidden to say it is forbidden to think and since people try to avoid social repercussions they abide to social customs and not think about it. its basically trying to do the same but reforming the old language instead of making a new one

>Nuclear holocaust happens
>Billions dead
>No telling what the new demographics are.
It would be very useful for a low human population to all maintain a language that they all can understand. Why new? So there isn't a power struggle over who's language becomes the new universal language.

Nah, you aren't 50 shades of bat shit crazy

mate, pretty much every policy (((they))) try to implement has some positive effects, doesnt change that the overall outcome is a negative one.

>install cams everywhere and ramp up survaillance to make you safe
>you will have no privacy anymore and let them controll every bit of content

>get rid of this cash and only use this credit card, its a lot safer and more comfortable
>now they can manipulate the money reserves and economy after their hearts desire with noone wanting to withdraw their physical money any more

>unite everyone under one language so you can talk to each other
>nevermind that the language chosen is one to keep you dumb and obedient

You're literally ignoring my posts to maintain your narrative that it's some sort of masonic plot altar.

no. you claim it will have some benefit, which may be true, but ignoring thats how every of their policies are sold to the public. maybe not masonic but it definitely is (((their))) plan however you want to call it. if there is a nuclear holocaust you can be sure it was started by the same people by the way in the very places (((they))) want it

>Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
>(((diversity)))

bump because fuck google