Does it get any hotter than a cute crazy chick?

Does it get any hotter than a cute crazy chick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KO-G5DVNlw4&list=LLONAJaMH7OC9q-KsDJgtBmQ&index=9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, but Minene is still best girl

the only other acceptable choice.

No.

kill this dick more like ayy

yea, a cute kuudere chick

YUKI?!

no

Finally

My man!

>No.

don't recognize this one, what series?

Is it wrong that I can identify with Yuno's personal feelings far more than is strictly healthy for a normal individual?

Probably

Yea. A good character in a not shit anime is better 100% of the time.

I dunno, I'd pay good emotional currency for a overprotective crazy lady.

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying, can you repeat that in the form of a 500 word essay.

Does anyone else have an overwhelming urge to cum inside of Yuno?

>hurr I'm so edgy and obsessive like yuno
Fuck off

Good question

If you didn't just dump your face in the trough the shit wouldn't get in your eyes as you consumed it and you would still be able to see.

user if Yuno wanted your seed she'd already have a freezer filled with preserved vials of your spunk including a record of the time of release, your personal mood of the day, and THE NAME OF THAT FUCKING BITCH YOU WERE JACKING OFF TO. But it's okay. Yuno forgives you and your laundry transgressions she won't be a problem anymore anyway!

where are all the obsessive and overprotective girls?

or are they all just fat?

Ceiling Yuno is watching you masturbate.

Sounds about accurate.

rosario vampire

>pink hair kawaii anime girl
>she acts crazy
>likes bland beta male so virgins can self-insert

A weeb's dream come true. Japan just knows how to appeal to these faggots

I'm at episode 16, does it keep getting more and more ridiculous?

I'm on the last few eps myself. it continues to get a little crazier. the end so far is kinda men, but from what I understand there is an OVA that makes it better.

all in all worth the 26 EPs IMO.

Yes. You have no idea.

> Self inserting as the guy
> Not wanting to be the prime alpha queen bitch who feels nothing but pure joy at every moment of her beloved

This user gets it

>Self inserting as a girl.

That smell fag user.

What did he mean by dat ass?

WDHMBT?

A beautiful crazy chick who's obsessed with you and would do anything for you?

>and would do anything for you?

What if you want them to stop stalking you and just leave you alone?

Why would I want that? She can stalk me all she wants.

I don't understand your question.

What emotion is being expressed here?

left: boredom
right: virginity

Americans be like "don't stick it into crazy", but I'm like "can't get it up any other way".

First time I watched I assumed Yuno lied about it being her first time, but now I'm more inclined to think she actually didn't fuck the first Yukki. And that's why she was so hell bent on getting the dick while she had a chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=KO-G5DVNlw4&list=LLONAJaMH7OC9q-KsDJgtBmQ&index=9

there are tiers of yandere, some grounded in reality and some less so.

>hotter
a cute crazy chick on fire.

Yamderes are the best. Anyone else saying otherwise should be shot.

Where does Masaki sit in that category if at all? Bearing in mind her manipulative reasons for talking to Satou.

>she'll never be real

Well she's not really explicitly crushing on Satou, it's more that she needs him as an object to look down upon in order to satiate her own feelings of insecurity. Maybe could be considered yandere-lite, in some sense...?

>3dppd
actually if her face is as good as her body I'd hold her hand gently

>TFW no yandere gf to cuddle me and hold me like i'm her personal body pillow

This thread makes me wonder what Sup Forums thinks of Yandere Simulator

No. Crazy is the most erotic trait.

>what is sadism
>what is masochism
>what is sadomasochism
>what is power trip
>what is sexual aggression

Well gee that sure is a list of things user, what are you gonna do with it? Are you asking me to define them?

No I'm telling you these things exist in a way that sounds snarky and snide because I'm an user on Sup Forums and I have to be a conceited piece of shit. Those things exist in some relationships so some women do enjoy hurting their lover and sometimes their lovers enjoy being hurt.

If you actually have a cute crazy chick.

But even though Yuno is crazy, she's not cute or very likable.

>Yuno is crazy, she's not cute or very likable.

I want Yuno to drug me, tie me up, and rape me! I want to be mentally and physically abused by Yuno!

Jesus Christ user, you've got issues.

that's not actually user, that's Alice being a masochistic, suicidal attention whore again
just ignore her and she'll end it all on her own

Akise kun is not Angel

homo

>But even though Yuno is crazy, she's not cute or very likable.
You must have a PhD in being wrong.

I bet her ass tastes like vanilla cream

I need the sauce on all of these yandere. Please tell me now.

>Gasai Yuno
She is neither hot nor cute, she is an ugly shitter.

Only a retard would die to a yandere. Just don't talk to other girls, don't fap to other girls, never give her any indication that you might be attracted to another girl, keep rewarding your yandere with attention and love and you're set.

If ever you absolutely have to talk to another woman, just act as cold and uninterested as possible in front of her

there's something about yanderes that makes my monogamy boner diamond status

That is in itself crazy, though. Also, a truly crazy yandere will be you know, insanely jealous. To the point of being delusional about it. It wouldn't matter if you were or not. She'd get insecure and paranoid about it and lose her shit at some point no matter what.

No, that doesn't make sense, except if you say "really fucking crazy". That is how that works. It really doesn't make sense.

This level of crazy would also be related to the sort who might chop you into small pieces or keep your dick in a box after she did that.

Yuno is displeased with your opinion

>monogamy boner
The best kind of boner there is.

sorry, what series is this from

this is actually really good for 3d
cute crazy chick with a dick

Lia: Lia does, more than anybody else.

Lia: ........ For instance, if Darling said he wanted the world, Lia would conquer the world and give it all to Darling.

Lia: If being royalty is troublesome then Lia can even throw that away as long as it's just us two, even it's just a small restaurant Lia is fine with that. Lia would resign being Queen.

Lia: That's how much Lia loves Darling

Lia: Lia loves Darling to the point that Lia feel like she's going insane

Lia: For that reason, Lia can't forgive this.

Lia: Lia wants to kill all the people that love Darling, It's better that Darling belongs to just Lia. Lia hates that she has to share Darling.

Lia: ........ But because Darling ordered Lia to stop, Lia has given up on doing so.