Bleach

Everyone forgot Hisagi's crush on Rangiku...

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wU2AXHkSFyo
youtube.com/watch?v=BZNqKgcmtic
youtube.com/watch?v=bPfEntyxJTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for jojo

this is my favourite ship in naruto

>post yfw it doesn't end next week

I want to fuck Felix.

I love Orihime so so much.

Was it really the editor's fault that things became this way?

New Bleach Anime Will Be Announced Next Week

Rangiku doesn't care. Captain Shota loves melons.

it will "end"

Half the Shinigami probably have crushes on Rangiku, Hisagi is nothing special.

Hollows, remember those?

SPOILER PIC FROM YONKOU

The editor and Kubo share responsibility.

This fucking thread

The special announcement is the start of Bleach:Clorox

If this happened today, Ichigo would probably assume the fetal position.

Kubo knows what the fuck he's doing, faggots. Have faith in him.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wU2AXHkSFyo

He can't write a satisfying ending in one chapter. It simply isn't possible. Two chapters is doable, barely.

>Have faith in him.

The cutest girl in the world makes her appearance!

Why did Unohana insist on Isane wearing a skimpy swimsuit? Does she have some kind of weird fetish?

It's just 20 pages of "the heart"

The cutest. Also cute how she's the only person to not get yelled at by Ichigo for sitting on his bed.

YOUR MAJESTY

Why is her chest so huge?

What the FUCK was her problem?

Sometimes you just want to fuck with people because you have the authority to

>Why is her chest so huge?
The future wives of most shounen MCs have big breasts.

Where did you find them?

>mfw

Wrong thread

I don't know what she's reading, but it's got to be better than what Bleach has become.

Dr. Ryuken, I'm C.A.I.zen.

If only Bleach had kept to a low scope. It used to be funny.

At the "secret" club. VIZ Scans are uploaded there.

>I will never eat Orihime's cooking
Let death come.

Where DID she get that manga from? Did she steal it?

>I will never walk Orihime home and watch tv with her
Death is not enough.

I presume they were the prize that came with the panties she bought out of the vending machine.

I mean aside from the fact that the manga got canceled and they had to wrap shit up really fast, why didn't they give them that arrow much earlier on so they could stop him faster?

Both of them share blame.

But I would say that 60%of it is Kubo's.

Reasons

So many stuffs could have been way more developped. Isane discovering about Unohana's past had some potential.

Shit, think about it if Unohana fought with them till the end, the part where she sacrificied herself to unlock Ken's strengh could have been done in the action, with Isane around, and then Ken unlocking his Bankai to wreck Miracle for real.

Third time is the charm.

>Does she have some kind of weird fetish?

We arr talking about a former Kenpachi.

Of course she does.

It has been made of Sternitters' emboli of silver due to Auswahlen, they had to wait for Quincy casualties for that to happen- hence dads' appearance in Royal Palace

Oh, BTW- next point to the unresolved plot points list:
>What was Ishida Soken doing in Royal Realm for the first time and why he left a convinient portal there?

Orihime is a brave girl.

They are low tier now.

Did the prophecy literally just say "Only Link can defeat Ganon"?

Can you NOT spam Oralhime in this thread, please?

So, who was the first lucky guy that got the Senkei treatment? My money's on Tsukishima

Ishinemu confirmed

Wow, back when team main had personalities. This is what happens when you drain all your resources into cash cows like the Shinigami. I really wish Nel had come with Ichigo to the real world and her brothers had died just to see how she'd react to everything there. Wasted potential is the best way to describe this manga. 15 years of shitting writing only saved by the fanservice of the Shinigami. For god's sakes he couldn't even be assed to give Ichigo,Orhime,Rukia,Uryu and Chad and Renji fleshed out abilities. All six of them were completely irreverent in this final battle. why one could argue that they were irreverent for any arc after soul society.

Suck my dick.

Reading these chapters always messes me up.
That makes absolutely no sense.

Can you fuck off to deathberry?

He was never in the Royal Realm. The Royal Realm was transformed into the Silbern. Since Soken was once part of it, he had to escape somehow and the answer was the sun portal Ryuken and Isshin used.

N I C E

>Reading these chapters always messes me up.
Please don't post orihimes sad childhood ;_;

Come on, he taught Byakuya everything about Senbonzakura, he must've forced him use it during their trainings.

Quality Bleach.

Remember these girls? Kubo doesn't.

I wonder what ever happened to those "parents". I mean, a ho bag and a child abuser? They both probably split from each other and either continued being complete shitters or cleaned up their lives and took Sora taking Orihime and leaving as a blessing for them to start over and forget any of that ever happened. I mean, it happens in real life all the time what with former gang members and killers actually turning themselves around and living the civi life with no real remorse for their past or having to answer for their crimes.

Comfy times.

Rukia is cute too.

Orihime made that story up didn't she? I remember her saying in the anime dub that remembers everything from that night, Tatsuki's groggy and not as spiritually strong at that point but she thought she saw someone who looked like Rukia standing over her.

I'm going to miss them all. I sure hope she is still alive in the epilogue.

Orihime was wondered if they are still alive. Might have been in a databook though.

If I remember right, she only got her real memories back around the time her powers awoke.

Look at all these character traits. Where did they go?

youtube.com/watch?v=BZNqKgcmtic
youtube.com/watch?v=bPfEntyxJTg

It's filled with the hopes and dreams of shippers.

When Bleach GT comes out, win lose or draw: she'll be flat because the dream is over. Just like Hinata

>born on July 7th

Isn't his birthday July 15th? Retcon or VIZ mistake?

>33 kg

My copy of Volume 1 says July 15th.

That page he posted is from a scanlation. Here's Viz's.

How did we go from this...

My ship > your ship

Bleach started off so good, what happened after that, what turned it into shit?

I remember his tough guy act being a complete front and him freaking out over Kon ruining the image he'd built up since middle school.As well as him kicking a hollow in the back while in human form and ripping out it's tongue and showing it back into it's face and finally, how he's not going to try and be a superman or something, just do what he can. God dammit, where did that Ichigo go? After soul society he ended up being a bitch who constantly needed validation to do what he does and constantly tried to bare things alone despite chaitzing Uryu about doing shit like that as well as Rukia and Orihime about that. I don't get it, It's like Kubo forgot what made Ichigo Ichigo somewhere.

This is funny.

>post yfw it actually secretly ended this week

What's with the giving characters theme music and why weren't those songs used in the anime?

Licensing songs would cost money, and Pierrot didn't give enough of a fuck to even stick to the character's color schemes.

Those are real songs, most anime studios aren't going to pay copyright fees and royalties to use real songs.

>those times when Bleach was comfy wacky comedy instead of shitty stoic posing, staring contests and powerlevels crap

I think two major things happened.

One:They introduced a shit ton of new characters with the souls society. Not automatically bad

Two: He refused to kill off ANY of them but kept adding new characters.

A:It hurt the drama because you could just assume that no matter how bad it got, everyone would survive in the end
B: It slowed down the pace of the story super hard because everyone was fighting for spotlight time.

I miss having fun while reading Bleach.

A lot of sword fighting and power creep.

Though it makes some sense since normal hollows are probably still a big issue for regular shinigami and Ywach himself says that the shinigami are a lot softer since 1000 years ago. It makes sense that all the new enemies are used to a much more hardcore set of opponents from back in the day and most regular shinigami can barely handle a normal hollow

It's like how European militaries are really soft compared to somewhere like South Korea's or Israel's

We never actually got to see hell did we?
We saw the king of hell stab that one hollow but never got to follow up on that

>Favorite food
>cucumbers
>eggs

Oh my...

Marvel should sue.

Absolutely not, the movie doesn't count.

Well the fourth movie is considered canon since Kubo himself did the art and writing for it so just watch that

I'd forgotten that this guy had such varied powers.