"I voted for Trump"

>"I voted for Trump"

Once his term is over and people realize how much of a mistake he was, will his supporters be too embarrassed to even mention that they ever voted for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RwLn6X9vyVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope.

I was very clear during the election that I only voted for him as a joke. This way, even as he crashes and burns, I don't have to be ashamed. I'm laughing right alongside all the centrists. Granted, I had originally hoped he would be a good president, I wanted the browns kicked out, healthcare reformed, war ended, all that, but watching him turn into Bush-Lite and sperg out on Twitter is fun in a way. It's not like any of the other candidates would've been better. Maybe Paul, but probably not.

t.

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

still better than hillary

This

Even his worst is still better than Hillary. And it's amazing to watch all these government fuckwads who've spent their whole career screwing the average citizen have to deal with Trump's cheap.

He's getting two terms whether you like it or not. The Democrats will force another unlikable corporate candidate who panders to identity politics and Trump will win in a landslide.

Oy vey, fellow white, he's totally meshugga!

This exactly. A million times this.

Basically this.

He has no chance at all. He doesn't understand people and can't relate to anyone. Plus people aren't going to trust someone from fucking Facebook.

>Why aren't you guys losing yet we've spent so much money on internet shilling and propaganda and it's not working reeeeeeeeeeeee

You faggots have been trying to demoralize us for 2 years now. It has only strengthened our resolve.

Fpbp

Kudos to you user for remembering how 2016 was. False flags and shilling everywhere...

FELLOW WHITE MAN HERE

I am a rural white voter and I think you are crazy. If you think rural whites care one fuck about Islamophobia and the needs of young female entertainers (or any entertainers, for that matter), you are deluded.
Travel ban is great! Keep these terrorist, philoprogenitive Moslems out of our country. They hate us and want only to destroy us.
I would vote Trump or someone like him again and again.
USA first, last and always.

$0.01

I'm already too ashamed to admit it IRL. I was a Trump supporter from the start, but I always felt uneasy about the hate and bigotry so I never told anyone. When I cast my vote, I tried to tell myself that I was making the right decision even though I felt sick inside.

But I now see it was a mistake to vote for him. He can't get anything done. The Russia connections are undeniable now. He lied about amnesty and the wall. He's trying to get us all killed in a nuclear war because of his ego.

He's even going to go down in history as the first president to be impeached. I don't understand. We were supposed to be tired of WINNING, not LOSING.

I never should have supported him. If we had voted for Hillary the world would be so much better right now.

>You faggots have been trying to demoralize us for 2 years now. It has only strengthened our resolve.
I can honestly say it is hilarious watching the democrats crash and burn. They double & triple down on losing.

Holy fuck, THIS.

The US is edging closer to fascism every day, and it is our job, as the sane, tolerant, educated people to FIGHT LIKE HELL to stop any further descent into a far-right hellhole. We have the ICE arresting innocent immigrants and citizens for their skin color, police shooting innocent people of color in the streets, and a president who openly praises Neo-Nazis. We need to stand firm against hate and racism, and fight to bring much-needed change this fucking shitty situation.

Tell David Brock we say hi.

People do feel that way about Onigger.

The shills are alive

>watching the democrats crash and burn
But seriously we can't let them get the nuclear codes

My post was about Zuckerberg not Trump you dipshit.

>this
boy sure is full of Tumblr over here. Either Sup Forums is morphing into some normie level chat room or ((((((((((((((shills)))))))))))

>23 year old virgine
>doesn't want his chances of having sex to go down
user, i-...
There's something you need to know...

I'm happy as hell I voted for him.

Also, it appears that the people posting regrets are astroturfing. The tone and language used are out of family for Sup Forums

The Zuck has zero chance for office. He seems to rub people the wrong way. Not so much hubris as cold and strange

None of his supporters care that he’s a joke. Even pence knows it.

Stock market is up 25%....

Do you even comprehend how much money that it?

type sage in the options and move on

fpbp

Would be good if Trump would push everyone to impeach him, only to time it with a dip in the market, thus creating an economic imperative for Trump to be in office. Imagine the news:
> Final Tweet - Trumps latest online outburst to cost him the presidency
> Trump is removed from office
> 3 million wild coyotes appear next to the White house and appear to laugh at the Orange Man
>Day of 'Independence declared by the BLM activists'
>Oprah in line to become next president'
>Markets crash by 20 percent in one hour
>The Democrat party announces it will bring Hillary back from her book-signing tour(gush) to have her lead our nation
>markets fall by another 30% in 3 days
>Republicans repeal the impeachment, Trump is president again
>Markets rise 40% in three seconds
>Trump Empire confirmed

Man should pop dem cocks in his lips ya? No sweat gettin narsty wit dem bad bois innit.

>Stock market is up 25%....
>Do you even comprehend how much money that it?
did you comprehend it when Obama was POTUS?

Why would we be embarrased we wanted something different and that was what trump was different from jeb bush or john mcshit

I don't vote trump because he was a narcissist or was a reality tv star everyone else just sucked

Why do niggers keep making these shit threads
At least try

You will rue the day of the Katana

Why do you even try? Isn't there some jew chan you can hang out at?

Please repost this in 3.3 years so we can laugh at you OP

cucked like you are eternally btfo

Kys faggot

whats up with all my fellow Sup Forums leafs being this cucked

I will never regret my vote for Trump. It helps that hes entertaining in how he pisses off the elite but considering who he was running against I would have voted for anyone but her.

I'm glad he was voted in. I get entertainment and laughs every day.

This. It's hilarious!

>Anonymous (ID: 8dWNf7qZ) 10/11/17(Wed)11:01:09 No.1448

I know that this is bait, but i just want to remember that with obama and hillary the us was really really close to a direct conflict with russia in syria. We all goof around about ww3 habbening and stuff, but shit was really close to get real, and it would be a catastrophe of biblical proportions. that's why i don't regret supporting trump.

Fucking cucks I'm a liberal and trump was best vote I ever cast the tears the media sitting the bed slim having a stroke on YouTube
Weinstein possibly fucking most Jews since Hitler
Hilary loosing crying attacking everyone
Trump is the golden goose
I'm only sad he can only have one more term

How do we top trump in a future election? And who?

Post proof of being rural and white.

Shills in full force today.

He go $10B for the wall, Hollywood is collapsing, the travel ban survived the Supreme Court. This is truly best timeline.

youtube.com/watch?v=RwLn6X9vyVc

>i hurt my MAGA hat today..

This pasta is getting really stale.